布朗夫人的儿子们
2020-2021特别集
女士们先生们 欢迎收看《布朗夫人的儿子们》
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Mrs Brown's Boys!
不行 我看不清
No, I can't make it out.
一切东西在我眼里都像是只死掉的吉娃娃狗
Everything looks like just a dead Chihuahua to me.
-等我弄点亮光来 -你不需要亮光
- Wait till I get some light. - You won't need a light.
因为太阳的光芒是从我屁♥股♥里射出的
Sure the sun shines out of my arse.
形容极其喜爱某人
别信你妈说的鬼话
Don't believe your mother.
大家好啊
Oh, hello!
圣诞快乐 我等下再来招呼你们
And season's greetings. I'll be with you in a second.
我得深入他的阴毛丛林 探查一点东西
I'm just going deep into the forest to check something.
妈 你在搞什么鬼呢
Mammy! What the hell are you doing?
凯西 乖女儿
Oh, Cathy, good girl.
弗林医生的电♥话♥还没挂
Dr Flynn is on the phone.
告诉他我一会儿再跟他聊
Tell him I'll be with him in a minute.
我得帮他查看点东西
I'm just checking something for him.
你好 弗林医生
Hello, Dr Flynn?
是的 她说她要探查点什么
Yes. Er, she said she's just checking something.
我什么都看不清啊
And I can't make anything out.
好烫 好烫
Hot, hot! Hot!
闭嘴吧 你个娘炮
Shut up, ya big cissy.
他爷爷 你一屁把蜡烛给崩灭了
Grandad, you blew out the fecking candle.
抱歉
Sorry.
弗林医生想知道 你到底在查看什么
Dr Flynn wants to know, what are you checking?
弗林医生叫我查看下
Dr Flynn asked me to check
你爷爷的睾丸有没有变黑
if Grandad's testicles had gone black yet.
不 妈妈 他是叫你查看下
No, Mammy, he asked you to check
爷爷的检查结果寄到了没有
if Grandad's test results had come back yet.
告诉他邮差还没来过
Well, tell him the postman hasn't come yet.
我叫她回头再打给你 弗林医生
I'll get her to call you later, Dr Flynn.
凯西 带他回他的卧室去 快
Cathy, take him into his bedroom. Come on.
你最好考虑下剃毛
And you might think about shaving...
说你呢凯西
...Cathy.
要是没发生这事就好了
Well, I could have done without that.
实际上 要是这一整年没发生就好了
In fact, I could have done without this whole year.
二月时 大家都在为新冠-19病毒而狂乱
Everybody in February was raving about Covid-19.
没人谈论在此之前的18种冠状病毒
Nobody talked about the 18 Covids before that.
然后大家就开始慌了
And then people started panicking.
你还没反应过来 商店的货架就空了
Before you knew it, the shelves in the shops were empty.
大家的脑子是出了问题吗
What were people thinking?
电视上的那个人说"全球性流行病要来了"
The man on the television said, "We're going to have a pandemic."
接下来大家的反应都是
And the next thing, people are going,
"全球性流行病 天呐"
"Pandemic?! Oh, my God!
"我要用什么擦屁♥股♥啊"
"How will I wipe my arse?"
真是疯了
Madness.
罗利和迪诺决定在市场上推出
Rory and Dino decided that they wanted to get their own
自己的吹风机品牌
brand of hairdryer on the market.
洗剪吹牌吹风机
The Wash And Blow Dryer.
他们打算去哪里生产呢
Where did they go to get it made?
武汉
Wuhan in China!
真的 他们现在还困在那里回不来呢
Yeah. They're still there, and they can't get back.
武汉封城期为2020年1月23日至4月8日
目前伦敦仍在封城
可怜的他爷爷不得不在自己的卧室里隔离两周
Poor Grandad had to isolate himself in his bedroom for two weeks.
他瘦了七磅
He lost seven pounds.
那两周里 我只给他吃了奶油饼干和芝士
All I fed him during the two weeks was cream crackers and cheese.
只有这种薄片似的东西能从门缝下塞进去
It's the only thing that would fit under the door!
-什么这么好笑 -没什么 凯西 坐下吧
- What's funny? - Nothing, Cathy. Sit down.
-你想喝杯茶吗 -好啊
- Do you want a cup of tea? - Yes, please.
-你好 文妮 -你好 艾格尼丝
- Hello, Winnie. - Hello, Agnes.
外面的天气很糟糕吗
Is the weather bad out there?
不 文妮 剧本里叫你咕哝着说 不是演哑剧
No, Winnie, in the script it says mumble, not fuckin' mime.
来 摘下来吧 坐下来
Here. Take that off ya. Go on, take it off ya and sit down.
妈 文妮为什么要穿成这样啊
Mammy, why is Winnie wearing that?
现在跟隔壁邻居之间 又不要做防护
You don't have to cover up now for your next-door neighbour.
别告诉她啊
Don't tell her.
跟这么个宇航员一起逛超♥市♥ 我可乐呵了
I get great fun walking around the supermarket with Buzz Aldrin.
-坐吧 文妮 -谢谢 亲爱的
- Sit down, Winnie. - Thanks, love.
你想喝茶吗
Do you want tea?
-好啊 -妈的 真麻烦
- Oh, yes, please. - Ah, for fuck's sake.
你看上去很累啊 亲爱的
You look tired, pet.
怎么会不累呢 吉姆早上刚来过
Why wouldn't I be? I had Jim this morning.
吉姆怎么样
And how is Jim?
堪称芬格拉斯最快乐的送奶工
The happiest milkman in Finglas.
真好 话说 有罗利和迪诺的消息吗
Ah, lovely. Here, any news from Rory and Dino?
就每周搞一次"操脸通话"
Oh, just the usual weekly FeckFace.
-那叫视频通话 -随便吧
- "FaceTime." - Whatever!
但愿他们不会染上新冠病毒
Well, I hope they don't get the virus.
染上 文妮 那病毒估计就是那俩小子弄出来的
Get it? Winnie, they probably buckin' started it.
你真这么认为吗
Do you think so?
当然不是
No!
你那边有什么新鲜事吗
Any news your end?
有 雪伦去见了一个营养师
Oh, yeah, Sharon went to see a dietician.
-那很好啊 -那个营养师是怎么说的
- Oh, good for her. - So, what did the dietician say?
她说他说她能吃任何...
She said he said she could eat anytn...
任何东西 除了番茄
..anything other than...tomatoes.
你能重新来一遍吗
Do you want to try that again?
她说他说...
She said he said....
不 等等...开始
No, wait. Now.
她说他说她能吃除番茄外的任何东西
She said he said she could eat anything...except tomatoes.
你就快要说成功了 你已经...
You're doing it. You're getting...
你说的已经很他妈接近成功了
You're getting so fuckin' close.
加油 再来一遍
Come on, come on!
-她说... -然后呢
- She said.... Yes?
-他说... -没错
- he said... - Yes.
她可以吃任何东西
she could eat anything...
-任何呢 -除了番茄
- Yes? - except tomatoes.
但雪伦本来就不喜欢吃番茄啊
But Sharon doesn't like tomatoes.
就是啊 太幸运了不是吗
I know. Wasn't that lucky?
我去看看她 回头见
I'm going over to see her. See you later.
-再见 亲爱的 -回头见 小可爱
- Cheers, pet. - See ya, chicken.
在封锁期间 我真的很想你 文妮
You know, I really missed you during the lockdown, Winnie.
我也很想你 艾格尼丝
I missed you, too, Agnes.
你能借点厕纸给我吗 亲爱的
Could I borrow a couple of toilet rolls off ya, love?
文妮 我对天发誓 如果我还有 肯定会给你的
Winnie, I swear to God, if I had some I'd give them to ya.
封锁期间 你是怎么找乐子的
What did you do to amuse yourself during the lockdown?
我玩了拼图游戏
Well, I did a jigsaw...
我还织毛衣了...
I did some knitting...
电视上也没什么节目可看的了
and I ran out of stuff to watch on the telly.
我懂 我懂
I know, I know!
太多重播了
So many feckin' repeats.
♪把冬青塞进火鸡的屁♥股♥♪
♪ Stuff the turkey's arse with holly ♪
♪啦啦啦啦啦啦啦♪
♪ Tra-la-la-la-la, la-la la-la! ♪
这样 好了
Yeah, there.
上帝保佑你
God bless ya.
不是我咳的 文妮
That wasn't me, Winnie.
你好 麦克古甘夫人
Hiya, Mrs McGoogan.
-你们好 孩子们 -是我们 妈
- Ah, hello, boys. - Just us, Ma.
来一针
还有我 巴斯特 布朗夫人
And me, Buster, Mrs Brown.
巴斯特 我已经说了"我们"
Buster, I already said, "us".
你以为我指的是谁
Who did you think I was talking about?
我以为你说的是你 德莫
I thought you were talking about you, Dermo.
如果是说我一个人 我为什么要说"我们"
If it was just me, why would I say, "us"?
你确实胖了一点 德莫
Well, you have put on a bit of weight, Dermo.
-什么 -开个玩笑
- What? - Just kidding.
你好 儿子 不 不 不要
Hello, son. Oh, no, no, no. No.
来吧
Come on.
-今天很忙吗 -够忙了
- Busy day? - Busy enough.
就是想增强大家的防范意识
Just making people aware, you know.
是啊 他是注射器 我是疫苗
Yeah, he's a syringe, I'm the vaccine.
不 孩子 他是注射器 而你是病毒
No, son, he's a syringe and you're the buckin' disease!
电影精选列表