Stop!
该死
Fuck. Fuck.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
我爱你 山姆
I love you, Sam.
我也爱你 松鼠
I love you, too, Squirrel.
山姆
Sam.
拍照
Take it.
乔
G.
我们得走了
We gotta move.
这边!等等!这里!
Over here! Wait! Wait. Here!
拜托!这边!
Please, over here.
他要扫描你 别动
He's going to scan you. Do not move.
拿开
Remove.
我不知道你需要什么文件或者…
I-I-I don't know what paperwork you might need or...
我们什么都没有 但是我…
We, we don't, we don't have anything, but I just...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道你只带走母亲
I, I know that you only take the mothers.
我只能带走孩子
I can only take the baby.
什么?
What?
朝鲜只会带走孩子 不会带走父母
Korea will only take the baby. Not the parents.
求你了
Please.
-我觉得你不明白 -对不起
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - I don't think you understand.
-那里面没有空间 -求你了…
- No, please. - There's not the space. Please. Please just...
你可以带我们走 只有我们三个人
You can take us. It's only three of us.
我保证我会…做任何事
I-I-I promise I will do... anything.
-拜托…就带我们走吧 -对不起
- Please, just please. - I'm sorry.
不只是空间的问题 你上去就是多一张嘴吃饭
- Please take us. - It's not just the space. You're another mouth to feed.
你还需要照顾 医护人员的帮助
Another person to take care for medical attention.
等你到了朝鲜 你还需要一份工作
When you get to Korea, you will need a job.
你还需要房♥子 你明白了吗?
You will need a house. You see?
求你了
Please.
宝宝很简单
The baby is simple.
但你不是
But you're not.
他病得很重
He's very ill.
乔
G.
我会跟她说通的 我会带我们上飞机
I'm gonna make it work. I'm gonna get us on the plane.
我会带我们登船的 我保证
I-I'm gonna get us on the boat, I promise.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
我不觉得自己能撑得过去 乔
I don't think I'm gonna pull through this, G.
别这么说
Don't say that.
-我们会没事的 -先听我说
- We'll be fine. We'll be fine. - Just listen, Just listen to me.
乔 如果他留在这里
G, if he stays here,
他很有可能会死
there's a good chance he'll die.
如果他在那边
If he's out there,
他有很大几率活下来
there's a good chance he'll live.
看看我 乔 我死定了
Look at me, G. I'm fucked.
我会失血过多而死的
I'm bleeding out here.
我觉得我撑不过去了
I don't think I'm fully pulling through this.
我保护不了你了 乔
I can't protect you, G.
你也保护不了他
And you can't really protect him.
真的不能
Not really.
这可能是件好事
This could be a good thing.
我们给他一次机会吧
Let's give him a chance.
我爱你 小家伙
I love you, buddy.
可以给我一点时间吗 就一分钟 求你 就…
Can I just have one minute? Just one minute, please. Just...
填好这个
Fill this out.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的孩子
My boy.
我的儿子
My son.
我的心肝
My love.
我不希望这些发生在你身上
I didn't want any of this for you.
为了让你过正常的生活 我愿意做任何事
I would have done anything to give you a normal life.
一个有父母
One with parents
有家
and a home
有街上朋友的生活
and friends down the street.
你会在你出生的城市上学
You would have gone to school in the city that you were born
回到家告诉我们 一天都发生了什么
and come home and told us about your day.
我们会去海边度过暑假
We would have taken summers on the shore.
那会是你童年最强烈的回忆
And that's where some of the most intense memories of childhood would have been.
你父亲会用傻傻的语调给你讲故事 然后…
Your father would have read to you in silly voices.
你会做着和好朋友在森林中
You would go to sleep dreaming of the adventures
冒险的梦睡去
you would have with your friends in the woods.
在这个完美的世界里 这一切都不会发生
In the perfect world, none of this would have happened.
我们本可以努力成为最好的父母
We would have worked to be the best parents that we could have been.
我们本可以是一家人
We would have been a family
世界也不会分崩离析
and the world wouldn't be falling apart.
但我给不了你这些了
But I can't give you that.
我一样都做不到
I can't give you any of it.
所以
So instead,
妈妈要给你我唯一剩下的东西
I'm going to give you the only thing that I have left.
一个机会
A chance.
一个过正常生活的机会
A chance at a normal life,
和新的家庭 在一个新的地方
with a new family in a new place.
我要你知道我爱你
I need you to know that I love you.
我要你知道我想要你
I need you to know that I wanted you.
老天 我想要你在我的生活中
God, I wanted you in my life. I...
我想要你在我身边
I wanted you by my side.
-我只是不能… -到时间了
- I just couldn't... - It's time to go.
拜托让我把这个写完 我马上就…
Please let me finish this. I'm almost done. If you just...
抱歉 我们现在必须走了
Sorry. We must go now.
好
Okay. Okay
好
Okay.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
素英
Soyoung.
请找一个能照顾他的人
Please find someone who will take care of him.
一个会爱他的人
Someone who will love him.
求你了
Please.
-他会没事的 -他会没事的
- He's gonna be okay. - He's gonna be okay.
-他会… -他会没事的
- He's gonna be okay. - He's gonna be okay.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay. He's gonna be okay.
-他会没事的 -他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
他会没事的!
He's gonna be okay.
-他会没事的 -他会没事的
He's gonna be okay. He's gonna be okay.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
放下背包
Drop the pack.
把手伸出来
Hold out your hand.
她没问题
She's good.
我们要去波特兰
We're heading to Portland.
他们要在那里建立新基地 带上我们能找到的幸存者
They're setting up a new base there. We're bringing whoever we can find.
你想跟我们一起去吗?
Do you want to come with us?
好
Okay.
那好吧
Alright then.
好了 我们走!
Okay. Let's go!
电影精选列表