游戏结束
准备检查
注意
伊利斯 回家吧
家庭鼓励计划
光栅机器人
海底鸡牌
脉冲危险 内部电压3.7兆伏
乔治娅·奥尔森
你要怎么离开一个人?
How do you leave someone?
真正离开他们
Really truly leave them.
把他们远远抛在后面
Leave them so far behind that
像是你们从未相遇
it's like you never met?
-也许你应该再测一次 -山姆
- Maybe you should do another one. - Sam.
你想怎么做?
W-what do you want to do?
我只想坐在这里
I just want to sit here.
好 但是…
Yeah, but...
听着 乔 我只想让你知道不管你做出什么决定
Look, G, I just want you to know that I support you
我都支持你
in whatever decision you want to make.
好
Okay.
-乔 你能说点什么吗? -山姆
- G, can you say something? - Sam.
我知道你现在想做个贴心的男友…
I know you're trying to be sweet right now
我也知道你很担心我…
and that you're worried about me.
但还是别这样了
But just stop.
我们结婚吧 乔
Let's get married, G.
我们结婚吧 我说真的 我们结婚吧
Let's do it. I'm serious. Let's get married.
怎么了?
What?
我爱你
I love you.
他们来了 我不想让他们等
They're here. I don't want to make them wait.
我要你租一辆车自己回家
I want you to order a self-drive on the way home.
别让任何人开车送你 好吗?
I don't want anyone driving. Okay?
山姆 你是支持我的 对吧?
Sam, you're backing me up on this, right?
山姆?
Sam?
是的
Uh, yes.
是的 当然了 奥尔森太太 我同意你说的
Yes, Mr. and Mrs. Olsen, I got you.
谁的父母会去?
Whose parents are gonna be there?
没有谁的父母会去 爸爸 我们还在上大学
No one's parents, Dad. We're in college.
你还好吧?你气色看起来有点不好
Are you okay? You look a little green around the gills.
我没事 妈妈 只是…
I'm fine, Mom. I'm just...
-能把外套给我吗 伊莱? -好的 女士
- Can I have my coat, please, Eli? - Yes, ma'am.
你还需要一条围巾
You need a scarf, too.
你穿得太薄了
You're not wearing enough.
这是什么?
What is this?
是我的 你还得还给我呢
It's mine. And I want it back.
还有我的包包 谢谢
Uh, my purse too, thank you.
祝你们玩得开心 路上小心
Have fun, you two. Be safe.
好的 先生 我们不会出去太久 晚安 奥尔森先生
Yes, sir, we won't be out too long. Good night, Mrs. Olsen.
谢谢你 伊莱
Thank you, Eli.
万圣节快乐 先生
Happy Halloween, sir.
伊莱 今天是圣诞节
Eli, it's Christmas.
当然 圣诞快乐 先生
Of course. Merry Christmas, sir.
没打中 好吧
Missed. Alright.
该死!
Shit.
自从光栅机器人公♥司♥把最前沿的人工智能科技带进了千家万户…
Since 1969, Raster Robotics has delivered cutting-edge AI...
你的热巧克力 先生
Your hot chocolate, sir.
谢谢 丹尼尔
Thank you, Daniel.
-等等 里面加了朗姆酒吗? -没有 先生
- Oh, does this have, uh, rum in it? - It does not, sir.
好吧 给大家都上杯酒 丹尼尔
Okay, shots for everyone, Daniel.
抱歉 你的父母限制了酒类供应
I'm sorry, your parents put a restriction on shots served.
十、二、六、六
Ten-two-six-six.
马上就好
Right away.
加上青柠
With limes.
你看到我手♥机♥了吗?我找不到
Do you have my phone? I can't find it.
没 我没看到 你落在家了吗?
No, I don't. Did you leave it?
该死 我没给你吗?
Fuck. Did I ever give it to you?
我不用了
Uh, I'm, I'm good.
-让我帮你喝了这杯吧 乔 -什么?
- Let me take that for you, G. - What?
-乔 你不能喝酒的 -行了
- G, you shouldn't be drinking. - Stop.
你们俩在吵架吗?你们好像在吵架
Yo, are you two fighting? You seem like you're fighting.
-我们很好 -我没问你 萨缪尔
- We're fine. - I didn't ask you, Samuel.
山姆 你让我很尴尬
Sam, you're embarrassing me.
…前所未有地让你的机器人管家进化…
...elevate your android's evolution like never before.
不是吧?
Really?
快来更新光栅机器人公♥司♥圣诞节更新的新操作系统吧
Get the new OS this Christmas, ...from Raster Robotics.
哥们儿 冷静点
Dude, chill.
不止是人类
More than human.
哇!小心手肘!
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Watch the elbows.
-我来搞定 先生 不用担心 -这是你第一次来玩吗?
- I've got it, sir. Not to worry. - Is this the first time you ever played?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我好害怕
God, I'm scared.
他想做个好男友
He's trying to be so sweet.
但是我还没准备好
And... I'm not ready for this.
我甚至不确定我是否想跟他在一起
I'm not even sure that I want to be with him.
-你告诉他了吗? -是的
- Did you tell him? - Yes.
所以他现在才他妈表现得这么蠢
That's why he's being so fucking dumb right now.
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
那你打算怎么办?
So what are you going to do?
我觉得我要…
I... think I'm gonna have...
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
住手!
Stop! Stop!
山姆?
Sam?
-十、二、六、六 -丹尼尔 不!
- Ten-two-six-six. - Daniel, no!
住手!
No, no, no, stop, stop, stop!
乔治娅 快走!
Georgia, come on.
快走!
Go!
去前门!
Go to the front door! Go...
-走! -乔 回去!
G, go back, go back, go back.
不!
No!
山姆!
Sam!
他杀了他们
He killed them.
他们本来不可能这么做的
They're not supposed to be able to do that.
他们的程序不允许这样
They're programmed not to be able to do that.
住手!救救我!
Stop it! Help me!
我的天啊!
Holy shit!
-我得打给我妈妈 -天啊!
- I've got to call my mom. - Holy shit!
我妈!
My mom.
报♥警♥!
Call the cops!
该死!
- Oh shit. - Sarah!
莎拉!
Sarah. Sarah.
莎拉!不要!
Sarah. No!
乔 怎么回事?
G. What the fuck?
小芬
Fawn?
小芬?
Fawn?
对 听着像只小鹿
Yeah. Like a baby deer.
或是叶子
Or Leaf?
你怎么今天不一样了?
Who the hell are you?
你说过你想要和大自然有关的名字
You said you wanted something to do with nature.
没错 但我的意思是…
Uh, yeah, sure. But, I meant...
我不知道 像是
I don't know, something like
小河 或者…
River or...
好 因为小河比叶子好听多了
Or what? Because River is so much better than Leaf.
对不起
I'm sorry.
确实是这样
- It is, actually. - Oh yeah?
好吧
Alright,
忘了大自然吧 女孩的第一选择名字是什么?
forget nature. What's your first choice for a girl?
你怎么确定一定是个女孩?
How are you so sure that this is a baby girl?
我就是知道
I can tell.
我跟你说 是个男孩
I'm telling you it's a boy.
-不 不是 -是的
- Well, it's not. - Yes, it is.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我一直在做女孩的梦
I'm having girl dreams.
没错 你还做了个梦生了一匹小马
Yeah, you also had a dream you gave birth to a pony.
-不 我没有 -我们要有小马了吗?
- No, I didn't. - You having a pony too?
不 我没有!
电影精选列表