早上好 博卡先生
Good morning, Mr. Boca.
早上好 莎莉
Good morning, Sally.
先生 您需要什么吗?
Sir, do you need anything?
不 我很好
No, I'm fine.
我只要那份名单 莎莉
Just that list, Sally.
好的
Okay.
乔伊 精神点
Joey, look alive.
卡萨诺瓦 你可以告诉我到底发生了什么鸡♥巴♥事吗?
Casanova, you going to tell me what the fuck happened?
不 瞧瞧这波动
No, look at this swing.
这。。。这种波动 我的。。。我的模型疯了
This... this volatility. My... My model went berserk.
不 你。。。你看到什么不寻常的了吗?
No, have you... have you seen anything out of the ordinary?
没啥 除了看到你和派对上那个女孩走了
Pbht. Other than you leaving with that girl
以及你现在的这张脸
from the party and your face?
可是看看这个区间
But look at this interval.
是的 这是自我纠正
Yeah, that's self-corrected.
市场波动
Market gyration.
瞬间蒸发了5000亿美元市价的
W-Which briefly erased half a trillion dollars
- 波动? - 也许是延迟
- in market value? - Maybe it's latency.
- 延迟? - 是啊
- Latency? - Yep.
这就是你想的?
That's what you're going with?
- 是啊 - 不 我已经将
- Yeah. - No, I've factored in
发单和接单需要多长时间考虑进去了
how long it takes to send and receive orders.
我们的报价因重载而作了调整
Our quotes adjust for heavy loads.
不 西格玛事件 他们。。。他们。。。
No, sigma events, they... they...
- 他们不是这样的 - 好吧
- They don't look like this. - Okay,
你告诉我是什么 聪明人
you tell me what it is, smart guy.
我认为是流动性冲击
I think it's liquidity shocks.
不 可我没看到任何证据
No, but I'm not seeing any evidence.
不 你在流动中看到了什么?
No, what are you seeing in the flow?
看到了一切 怪咖
Everything, Dickie.
你。。。你。。。你搞乱了我的模型
Y-Y-You're confusing my model.
你是我见过的最蠢的聪明人
Dumbest smart guy I ever saw.
不 这。。。这会。。。这会搞砸整个市场的
No, this c... this could... this could fuck up the whole market.
我在做其他人都在做的事
I'm doing what everyone else is,
但我做得更好
except I'm doing it better.
该死的篮球
Fuck basketball.
追捕奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥的过程
In the hunt for Osama bin Laden,
显然进展甚微
there's apparently been little progress.
阿富汗总统。。。
Afghan president...
嗯
Yeah.
好的 再聊
Okay, then.
周五派对上见到你我很高兴
It was nice to see you at the party on Friday.
那天晚上结束得如何?
How was the end of your night?
很好
Fine.
如果您不介意的话 额。。。
If you don't mind, um...
这。。。我看到的这是什么?
W-What am I looking at here?
您有听说过“失控的世界”这句话吗?
Have you heard the term "runaway world"?
现在 我们进入了一个领域 由于速度
Now, we've entered a realm where, because of the speed,
体积 和复杂性
volume, and complexity,
这件事 不再是人类可理解的了
this thing, it's no longer human-readable.
不 这是个年轻的 高度敏感的系统
No, this is a young, highly impressionable system
- 而。。。而我们正在污染它 - 冷静
- and... and we're polluting it. - Calm down.
我不明白市场是怎么回事
I don't understand what's going on with the market,
- 非常令人不安 - 逼耳告诉我的
- and that's very disconcerting. - Beau told me.
是啊 逼耳也是问题的一部分
Yeah, Beau's a part of the problem.
唔
Mnh.
这种竞争力是良性的
This competitiveness is good.
你的加密交易规则 他的领导能力和精明
Your encoded trading rules, his leadership and savvy,
可你不能到处指责。。。
but you can't go around accusing...
我得花上两天才能想明白
It'll take me the better part of two days to figure out
发生了什么。。。十亿分之一秒
what happened in those... those few billionths of a second.
这种状况发生的频率越来越高
And this thing is happening with greater and greater frequency.
我。。。我跟不上了
I-I can't keep up.
你要是跟不上 别人也跟不上
Well, if you can't, no one else can.
这能让我安心吗?
Is that supposed to reassure me?
听着 我。。。我不会假装
Listen, I-I'm not going to pretend
知道蜜蜂是怎么工作的 事情就是这样
I know how Honeybee works, but it does.
证据就在咱们的损益表上
The proof is in our P&Ls.
我也知道我晚上睡得很好
And I know I sleep well at night.
好吧 至少有人在搞事情
Well, at least someone does.
不 我们得下线
No, we need to go offline.
你什么意思?
Do you mean?
停止交易
Stop trading.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我。。。我们已经越过了交易极限点。。。
W-W-We have crossed some sort of Rubicon...
一旦停止了 我们就完蛋
If we stop, we die.
根据其定义 这就是一场军备竞赛
Which, by its very definition, is an arms race.
就算是 那我们就是他妈的美国了 我的朋友
If it is, then we are the U.S. of fucking A, my friend.
我现在说的是连锁反应
What I'm talking about is a cascading ripple
可能会破坏整个市场的稳定
that could destabilize the entire market.
比如点了一把火。。。
And if there's a fire...
不 这把火着了起来成了火灾
No. Whenthere was a fire,
我们都得从同一扇逃生门出去
we all have to get out the same door.
好吧 现在你可以确定
Well, now you can make sure
我们是离门最近的人
we are the ones closest to the door.
“卵”
爱德华?
Edward?
你在这干什么呢?
What are you doing here?
嘘
Shh.
(译者注:西班牙斗牛时的鼓励加油叫喊声)
加油!
Olé!
加油!加油!
Olé! Olé!
丽娜!
Lena!
嗨 我是丽娜 有事请留言
Hi. You've reached Lena. Please leave a message.
嗨 丽娜 我是理查德·博卡
Hi, Lena. It's Richard Boca.
我昨晚做梦梦见你了
I had a dream about you last night.
唔。。。
Um...
嗨 丽娜 我是理查德·博卡
Hi, Lena. It's Richard, Boca.
我。。。我们周五在派对上结识
W-we met at a party on Friday,
派对结束后。。。我们一块回我家了
and... and then went back to my place.
你。。。你问我是什么风把我吹来的
You... You asked what brought me out,
然后 额 你懂的
and, well, you see,
我们不在办公室庆祝生日
we don't celebrate birthdays at the office.
额 我们。。。会在季度酒会上
Um, we do a-a kind of joint thing
一块。。。做点什么
at our... At our quarterlies.
我从来没去过
I never go.
你懂的 我。。。我不喜欢引人注目
You know, I don't... I don't like the attention.
可是 额 这个是我生日那天掉的
But, um, this one fell on my actual birthday.
你把它做得很好
And you made it a great one.
如。。。如果我吓到你了。。。我向你说对不起
I'm... I'm sorry if I... I frightened you.
只是TCA的污染率高达9.7%
It's just that TCA tainting can be as high as 9.7%
而。。。而蜂蜜酒大约是3.5%
and... and the mead about 3.5%.
但真正让我心烦的是。。。
But what really upset me was...
嗨 丽娜 我是。。。我是理查德
Hi, Lena. It's... It's Richard.
酒的事。。。我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry about the wine.
那。。。那时候已经是深夜了
I, it was... It was very late night.
我只是希望完美
I just wanted it to be perfect.
额 我想和你再开一瓶酒
Um, I'd like to open another bottle with you.
希望你找到了你的猫
I hope you found your cat.
谢。。。谢谢你的倾听
Than... Thanks for listening.
你也参与了这个问题
You were involved in the question, as well.
我认为这不仅仅是共和党的问题
I don't think this is just a Republican problem.
我认为这是一个跨党派的问题
I think this is a problem that spans the parties.
我们不仅要改变
And we don't just need a change
华盛顿的政党
in political parties in Washington.
我们必须改变那些代表
We've got to have a change in attitudes
美国人♥民♥的人的态度
of those who are representing the people of Ameri...
里面是可怕的会议室
Inside is the dreaded boardroom,
那里每周都会有人被解雇
where each week somebody will be fired.
嗨 爹地
Hi, Daddy.
爹地回家了
Daddy's coming home.