不用 谢谢
No. I'm good. Thank you.
这是我对科学的光荣贡献
Oh, my glorious contribution to science.
啊
Ah.
你打猎吗
You hunt?
对 食材新鲜取得
Oh, yeah. We're farm fresh around here.
我枪法还不差
I'm not a half bad shot.
找到你了
Ah, there you are.
看来你见过斯基普了
I see you've met Skip. I have.
是的
Well
齐格勒博士还在忙
Dr. Ziegler is just finishing up a spot of work.
我们可以先去见凯西
But I thought we might pop in on Kathy.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
凯西 布伦达
Kathy, Brenda,
这位是总公♥司♥的李韦瑟斯
this is Lee Weathers from Corporate.
你好 芬奇医师
Dr. Finch.
凯西 我想跟你谈谈
Kathy, I'd love to have a chat.
都可以
Oh. I'm up for anything.
我告诉布伦达也告诉博士
I told Bren, I told the doc.
我不需要躺在这该死的床上
Hell, I told everybody. I don't need to be in this God damn bed.
但没人理我
But nobody seems to want to listen to me, so...
她刚吃了药
She's just been medicated.
我想私下跟她谈谈
I'd like to speak with her in private.
她需要休息
She needs her rest.
不会谈太久
It won't take too long.
没事的
It's fine.
我们就在外面
We'll be right outside.
你还好吗
How are you feeling?
我没看起来这么糟
I look worse than I feel.
我向你保证
I can promise you that.
听着
Look,
这不是摩根的错
this wasn't Morgan's fault.
是我的错 真的
It was my fault. Really.
是我...
I was, like...
疏忽了
Careless.
她心情不好
She was in a mood.
公♥司♥真的不需要担心我
The company doesn't have to worry about me. Really.
我们很担心
We are worried.
只要有员工发生意外
Any time an employee is in danger.
不 不
No, no, I don't...
不是的...那是我的失误
That's not... I mean, it was my mistake.
呃
Huh?
我不该让她困惑
I... I shouldn't have confused her.
摩根不是「人」
Morgan's not a "she."
而是「东西」
It's an "it."
这你就错了 韦瑟斯小姐
Oh, you're wrong about that, Miss Weathers.
她很聪明
She's smart.
她比所有人都要聪明
She's smarter than any of us.
但摩根的特别不仅如此
But that's not what makes Morgan special.
她原本满心欢喜
There was joy in her heart
直到我们将她关回去
before we shoved her back in that box.
你还没见过她
You haven't met her?
还没
Not yet.
等着瞧吧
You'll see.
你会大开眼界的
You will. You really will.
一切都还在调查中
Nothing here is a foregone conclusion.
我在找一些答案和资讯
I'm just looking for some answers. Some information.
你是骗子
You're a liar.
脸上挂着笑容
There's a smile on your face, but...
但我能看的出来
I can tell what you are.
你是该死的杀手
You're a God damned assassin.
早日康复
Get better soon.
不 很抱歉
No, no. I'm... I'm sorry.
都是那些讨厌的药 我失常了
It's these lousy drugs. I'm not myself.
她是个好女孩
She's a good girl.
她只是一时迷失了自己
She just got it all mixed up, just for a moment.
任何人都会遇到的
It can happen to anyone.
真的
It can.
保重
Feel better.
齐格勒博士
Dr. Ziegler. Oh.
韦瑟斯小姐
Miss Weathers.
幸会
Pleasure.
幸会
Yes, absolutely.
不好意思你得多耽搁一阵子
It's unfortunate your stay here has been needlessly extended.
没事 博士 我可以配合
That's okay, doctor. We'll adjust.
告诉我一下最新状况
Why don't you get me up to speed?
好 请坐
Yes. Uh, please.
创造合成DNA
The creation of synthetic DNA
在过程中是相对简单的部分
was the relatively simple half of the equation.
其他部分就复杂多了
The second half is where it gets a little more tricky.
像个魔术师...
Like a magician,
我们欺骗神经系统接纳奈米植入
we tricked the neural network into accepting our nano into its ranks,
然后接受
to alight in its midst.
然后在潜伏期
Then during the incubation period,
奈米导入自己的语言
the nano begins to introduce its own language,
自己的指令
its own commands.
有机体的成长率
The growth rate of the organism
在接触并反应新的刺♥激♥中
gradually accelerates as
逐渐加速
it reacts to and reproduces the new stimuli.
博士 我已经读过资料
Yes, I have read the material, doctor.
是的 当然
Yes. Of course.
你知道的
Well, as you know,
摩根是我们的第三次尝试
uh, Morgan was our third attempt.
我们的第一个成熟实验品
Our first full-term subject
器官在体外培养
developed internal features externally.
没用 心跳下降
It's not working. It's dropping.
在它「出生」不久后死亡了
It expired not long after its so-called birth.
不
No.
而第二个
And then the second...
它有更完整的发育
Well, it exhibited more complete physical growth,
但在过程中受心智问题所苦
but it was plagued by mental issues in its development.
结果让我们决定
This only strengthened our decision
采用更具情绪感知的样本
to start with a more emotionally cognitive specimen.
接着
Then,
两年后
after two years,
我们终于有了
we finally had our...
小小突破
Our little breakthrough.
太好了
Yes!
嗨
Hi.
我们马上知道摩根非常特别
We knew right away that Morgan was very special.
非常警觉 有反应
Very alert, very responsive.
你好啊
You are!
她的智力稳定成长
Her intelligence grew steadily.
先进的理解力和成长率
Advanced comprehension, growth rate.
准备好没
Are you ready?
一个月内 能说能走
Within a month, walking and talking.
她正如我们所预期
She was exactly what we intended,
混合的生物有机体
a hybrid biological organism...
具有自主决定的能力
with the capacity for autonomous decision-making
和复杂的情绪反应
and sophisticated emotional responses.
不 摩根 回来
No, Morgan. Come back!
我来抓你啰
I'm gonna get you. I'm gonna get you!
摩根 看这边
Morgan, look over here. Oh!
看到没 这是什么
Look at this! Do you see? What's that?
我拿到三个
I got three.
很神奇吧 这是美丽的小...
Isn't it amazing? Like a nice little...
万岁
Hooray!
这是她第一次生...
It's her first birth...
它第一次生日
Its first birthday.
它远远...
It exceeded our...