嗨 亲爱的 是我
Hi, darlin'. It's me.
二十世纪福克斯公♥司♥
SCOTT
FREE
英国斯科特自♥由♥制片公♥司♥
我想今天找你一起午餐
I thought we'd have, um, lunch together today.
天使 你看起来很难过
Oh, angel, you look sad.
那是很正常的
You know, it's a very, very natural thing.
感到难过是非常有人性的
It's actually a very human thing to feel sad.
情绪不是坏事
But emotions aren't bad.
抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
我还在努力说服他们
I'm still tr??ying to get them to change their mind
让你能出去走走
and let you out for a little bit.
不 不
Ah! No! Ah! Get off!
不
No! Ah! Ah!
天啊
Oh, God!
摩根 请你冷静一下
Morgan, Morgan. Calm... Hey. Calm down, please.
嘿 摩根
Hey, Morgan.
没事的 嘿 没事
It's okay.
远端存取 合域公♥司♥简报
Remote access brief for SynSect.
案件编号♥6B1138
Case number 6B1138.
声音鉴定 请确认
Audio ID. Please identify.
李·韦瑟斯
Lee Weathers.
风险管理部
Risk Management.
允许存取
Access granted.
请稍后
Please stand by.
你好 韦瑟斯小姐
Good day, Miss Weathers.
抱歉临时通知
Sorry for the short notice,
但我们很感激你的配合
but we really appreciate your urgent response on this.
如同简报中能看到的
As you can see from the flash report,
事件细节还不完整
details are sketchy.
我们知道的是L9样品出事了
We do know there was an incident involving the L-9 prototype
地点在我们一所秘密实验室
at one of our off-site labs.
通常我们会派出保安小组
Normally, we would send a security team,
但由于L系列基因研究极度敏感
but given the extreme sensitivity of the L-series genetic research,
我们认为需要谨慎处理
we feel it best to exert a light touch here.
我们不希望赫尔辛基事件重演
We don't want another Helsinki.
让所有研究人员留在基地
Keep the project staff on-site
并且进行心理评估
and make your assessment following the psych eval.
心理部门的班夏皮罗博士
Dr. Ben Shapiro from psych tech
会加入你一同访谈实验品
will join you to interview the subject.
合域公♥司♥在L系列产品投入大量资金
SynSect has invested significant capital in the L-series product, and, well,
计划已经秘密进行了好一阵子
let's just say these folks have been holed up for quite a while.
短叶基地
Shortleaf.
我是李韦瑟斯 我们约好的
Lee Weathers. I'm expected.
研究人员合作紧密
The faculty are a close-knit group,
他们很可能违背了原始计划
so it's very possible they've drifted off the original project brief.
接触目标后向我回报
Update me following initial contact.
确认 删除文件
Confirmed. Delete file.
韦瑟斯小姐
Miss Weathers.
我是泰德布伦纳
Ted Brenner.
我是专案经理 我们在线上联络过
I'm the Project Manager. We spoke online.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
我来帮你拿行李
Let me help you with your luggage.
这里好找吧
Did you find the place okay?
还行
I did.
我不晓得你知不知道
I don't know if you've already been informed,
但我们刚得知夏皮罗博士会晚到
but we just got word that Dr. Shapiro has been detained.
对 我知道
Yes, I've been informed.
真可惜
It's unfortunate, I know.
他明天一早就会到
He should be here early tomorrow morning,
你如果不介意等… 我也没有选择
so, if you don't mind waiting... I guess I don't really have much of a choice.
请这边走
This way, please.
你有专属的淋浴间
You have your own bathroom with a shower.
这里热水充足
Hot water is ample here.
若你想的话我很乐意带你参观一下
I'd be happy to give you a tour of the facilities if you'd like.
我想见程博士和齐格勒博士
I'd actually like to meet with Dr. Cheng and Dr. Ziegler.
没问题 他们也很想見你
Absolutely. They're eager to meet you.
还有凯西格里弗
And Kathy Grieff.
凯西
Kathy...
我今天还没见到她 但...
Uh, I haven't checked in
请帮我转达
on her today, but... Well, as soon as you do,
我想见她
let her know I'd like to see her.
行 还有摩根
Of course. And Morgan.
越快越好
As soon as possible.
我会让齐格勒博士知道
I will be sure to let Dr. Ziegler know.
你会看到我们投资的结果
I think you'll see the results of our investment,
尽管目前遭遇挫折
despite the current setbacks,
还是相当卓越
are quite remarkable.
谢谢 泰德
Thank you, Ted.
好的
Yes.
我是李
This is Lee.
你可以开始了
You're clear to get started.
这不仅是关于L9
This is not just about the L-9.
有人捅了大娄子
Someone has really screwed up.
仔细观察团队
Use today to take a closer look at the team.
好的
Of course.
夏皮罗明天分♥析♥后 我会更了解状况
After Shapiro's analysis tomorrow, I'll have a more complete picture.
我也希望今天能见到摩根
I also hope to see Morgan today.
我可能需要追根究底
I may need to press the issue.
谨慎点 韦瑟斯小姐
Be cautious, Miss Weathers.
确保所有安全程序都到位
Make sure all safety protocols are in place.
但最重要的是保护资产
But above all, preserve the asset.
你完全授权我的行动
To confirm, I'm acting on your full authority?
没错 韦瑟斯小姐
Absolutely, Miss Weathers.
好
Good.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
我是艾米
I'm Amy.
啊 行为学家
Ah, the behaviorist.
没错
That's right.
我读了你的混合神经科技论文
I just reviewed your paper on CNT in hybridized neuro-tech,
写得非常好
and it was very impressive.
谢谢
Oh, thank you. But, I mean...
但那是旧论文
That was an old paper.
我根本不记得写了什么
I can't even remember what I wrote.
看来你有学以致用
You seem to have managed to put a lot of it into practice.
你說了算
Oh, I'll take your word for it.
你远不如我想像的可怕
You know, you're nowhere near as scary as I imagined.
我很乐意聊天 但我才刚到
I'd love to chat more, but I'm just in the middle of getting settled.
那我就不吵你了
Oh, I'll get out of your hair.
私人界线问题 是吧
Boundary issues, right?
我的档案是这么写的
Is that what it says in my file?
类似
Something like that. Yeah.
那你应该比我还了解我
You probably know more about me than I do.
我不会这么说
I wouldn't say that.
我了解
Look, I get it.
你和大家一样 有工作在身
Okay, you have a job to do, just like everybody else here.
如果有什么需要我的
Look, if you ever need anything from me,
尽管开口
don't hesitate to ask.
好的 谢谢
I appreciate that. Thank you.
他们有说八点吃晚餐吗
They tell you dinner's at 8:00?
斯基普做了千层面
Mm-hmm. Skip's making a lasagna.
大家都爱千层面 对吧
Everybody loves lasagna, right?
对
Right.
你好
Oh, hey, there.
你是斯基普
You're Skip.
没错
Right. You're, um...
你是总公♥司♥派来的顾问
The consultant from, uh, Corporate.
我是营养师兼总铺师
Well, I am the nutritionist and general kitchen monkey,
需要什么就跟我说一声
so if you need anything, let me know.
需要什么吗 水
Do you need anything? Water?
啤酒 高蛋白奶昔
Uh, beer? Maybe a protein shake?