I can basically get right to work as soon as I get up.
我就在社区里
And then I'm just in the community,
这非常好 没必要
which is great. It's not necessarily
我不需要一辈子都住在这
about having... I don't need to have lived here my entire life
去了解这些问题 弄明白
to know the problems and to understand
怎么去解决它们 犯罪无处不在
how to fix them. There's crime everywhere,
不管你住在哪 解决方法都适用
and the same solution applies to anywhere you live.
如果我住在这里 我确实住在这
So, if I lived here, which I do officially...
这是我的合法住所
This is my legal residence.
当我需要发邮件时 邮件就在这发出去
This is where mail comes to, when I need mail.
这里都差不多
It's the same anywhere. And...
如果我需要在这里打电♥话♥
You know, if I need to do a call in here,
这就有电♥话♥
I got a phone in here.
我也希望我有志愿者
You know, I wish I had the volunteers,
我也很高兴并且感激
but I also am glad and grateful that there are...
是我亲自上门
that it's me coming to the door.
我不是职业政♥治♥家 我是一个局外人
I'm not a career politician. I'm an outsider.
你是律师 你现在是律师吗
Are you an attorney... You're an attorney now?
我做过律师
I've practiced law, yeah,
-我代表我自己 -好的
- and I've represented myself. - Okay.
我有丰富的法律经验
I've had tremendous experience in law.
-所以没什么好担心的 -好的
- So there's no worries there. - All right.
因为罗塞蒂就是这样的
'Cause that's what's happening with Rosetti,
他雇佣了这些人 移♥民♥
is he's hiring all these people, immigrants,
他们可能连身份证都没有
people that probably don't even have identification.
罗塞蒂付钱让他们去那里
Rosetti is paying them cash to go out there
重选文森特当地方检察官
强力打击犯罪
证明领导者
致力于正义
基本上都付现金
and basically offer cash.
如果你投罗塞蒂 如果我保证
If you vote for Rosetti if I guaran...
他们在收买♥♥选票
So, they're buying votes.
我的选择是 在民事法庭上再见到他
My options were, really, meet him again in civil court...
起诉他对我犯下的罪行
to prosecute him for the crime he committed against me,
那是非法的控告
which is unlawful incrimination.
电子太阳20审判 第5天
结案陈词
我宁愿是你们在掌权
I'd rather have you guys in the driver's seat
而不是这些老鼠们
than these rats here.
他们是骗子
And they're liars.
我不知道我对他们做了什么
And I don't know what I did to them.
文森特·罗塞蒂
圣贝纳迪诺县地方律师
我不知道我做了什么
I don't know what I did to them
让他们对我这么生气
that they're so upset with me.
2017年十一月
突发新闻
18人在电音节上死亡
今天发生了悲剧
Tragedy struck today as hundreds
据当局报道
of musical-festival attendees fell ill
数百名参加音乐节的人疑似药物过量
in what authorities are calling a suspected drug overdose.
圣贝纳迪诺县治安官办公室
The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Office
已经对此事展开调查
has launched an investigation into the event
太阳沙漠电音节
known as the Electric Sun Desert Music Festival,
今年由音乐家和企业家蒂姆·海德克举♥行♥
founded this year by musician and entrepreneur Tim Heidecker.
电子太阳20审判 第1天
法官 爱德华·希姆恰克
法♥院♥召集了加州民众
The court calls the People of the State of California
和蒂莫西·理查德·海德克对证
versus Timothy Richard Heidecker.
电子太阳20审判 第1天
目击者称海德克最初阻止医务人员进入电音节
被告人被指控
Defendant is charged with counts
犯有一至二十项二级谋杀重罪
one through 20 of second-degree felony murder.
他用化学混合物
He filled the lungs of his innocent victims
灌满了无辜受害者的肺
with a chemical cocktail.
电子太阳20审判 第1天
指控方陈词
这些便携式喷雾器
These portable vaporizers...
装有危险的化学物品
contain a dangerous chemical...
海德克先生知道它会引起疾病
known to Mr. Heidecker to cause illness
吸入后可能致命
and be potentially fatal when inhaled.
接下来海德克先生将就此案
And Mr. Heidecker, he'll be representing himself
电子太阳20审判 第2天
法官 爱德华·希姆恰克
为自己辩护
in this matter.
我被不公正地起诉了
I'm being unjustly prosecuted
为我没有犯过的罪
for crimes of which I did not commit.
电子太阳20审判 第3天
目击者称海德克最初阻止医务人员进入电音节
你女儿去世时
Your daughter was 17
只有17岁
when she left you.
我愿意做任何事让她回来
I would do anything to have her back.
坐在那里的男人应该为此负责
And that man over there is responsible.
他要为我痛失爱女负责
He is responsible for me losing her.
不但他不听我的 这是我
No, but he disobeyed me! It's my...
我要揍死你马克 相信我 我会打死你
I'll fuck you up, Mark! Believe me! I'll fuck you up!
电子太阳20审判 第5天
我从未见过如此令人发指的罪行
I have never seen such a heinous crime
和这样的惨剧 正义应该得到伸张
and such a tragedy. See that justice is done.
给这个人定罪
Convict this individual.
电子太阳20审判 第6天
等待判决
电子太阳20审判 第6天
陪审团主席 陪审团做出裁决了吗
Madam Foreperson, has the jury reached a verdict?
没有 我们未能达成一致的决定
No, we were not able to reach a unanimous decision.
电子太阳20审判 第6天
无效审判 陪审团未能就电音节二十人谋杀案达成一致
这是无效审判 我们休庭
This is a mistrial, and we are adjourned.
好的 太棒了
Yes! Yes!
电子太阳20审判 第六天
海德克因不被起诉开心 但不觉得惊讶
感谢上帝 我真的感谢那位陪审员
I thank God for the one juror, really,
他是这里的临时人员
who is sort of the stopgap here
他创造了这个奇迹
and created this amazing verdict.
电子太阳20审判 第6天
海德克抨击地方检察官罗塞蒂作为职业政♥治♥家是彻头彻尾的老鼠
这是我第一次当陪审员
It is my first time being a juror...
作为一名律师
a lawyer and I've proven myself
我已经证明了自己在这点上是不可阻挡的
to be basically unstoppable at this point.
电子太阳20审判 第6天
就地方检察官罗塞蒂而言
As far as the DA goes, this Rosetti
他已经成了一个彻头彻尾的老鼠和坏家伙
has turned out to be a total rat and a bad, bad guy.
我不知道你是怎么找到这些人的
And I don't know how you find these people,
你选的他们还是他们选的你
if you elect them or not,
如果是你选的他们谁知道呢
but if you have elected them, who knows?
也许下次他会有竞争对手
maybe he'll have some competition next time.
去他妈的我受够了 听见我说的了吗
Fuck this! I'm done! You hear me!
我会来找你罗塞蒂 不管你♥他♥妈♥在哪
And I'm coming for you, Rosetti, wherever the fuck you are!
我要竞选圣贝纳迪诺县的地方检察官
I'm running for District Attorney
为什么呢 因为我是个战士
of San Bernardino County. Why? Because I'm a fighter,
我知道这个县需要什么
and I know what that county needs.
我已经证明了自己
I already proved myself
我是史上最好的律师
that I am the best lawyer there's ever...
我光明正大地赢了那个案子
I won that case fair and square.
我想做你们的地方检察官 希望你们投票
I want to be your DA,and I hope I have your vote.
雷德兰兹 加利福尼亚州
我三个月前退休了
I retired about three months ago.
我有一大堆事要做
I had a backlog that I really felt
我有责任去把它完成
I was obligated to work through
而不是把这个烂摊子丢给我的法官同事们
and not pass off onto any of my fellow judges.
但是在海德克一案审判不久之后
But I have been winding down
我就退居幕后了
since not too long after the Heidecker verdict.
圣贝纳迪诺县高级法♥院♥退休法官
爱德华·希姆恰克
不得不说我当法官那么多年
I have to say that in all my time on the bench,
从来没有看到过那样的案子
I've never had a case like that.
海德克先生完全不懂得敬人之道
Mr. Heidecker clearly had no respect for decorum.
电子太阳20审判 第3天
反对 被告人是在恐吓目击证人
Objection. Defendant is intimidating this witness.
当地音乐网络电影节目杀人案审讯评论
我没有在恐吓 信不信我恐吓的人是你
I am not intimidate... I'll intimidate you, believe me.
海德克先生
Mr. Heidecker!
-我 -海德克先生
- I'm... - Mr. Heidecker!
我警告你这是我
I'm warning you that this is my...
我强烈要求判处被告藐视法庭
I move to hold the defendant in contempt.
法官大人 我保证
Judge, I promise
关于蒂姆·海德克在地区音乐节上对音乐爱好者下毒一案
他将面临二级谋杀等20多项指控
我这不是在胡闹
I'm going somewhere with this.
电影精选列表