我要参加竞选圣贝纳迪诺的
I'm running for San Bernardino
圣贝纳迪诺 加利福尼亚州
地方检察官
District Attorney.
你吗
是的
Yeah.
好的
我到这来
I'm coming out here.
我们在2018年大选前的一个月
开始跟拍海德克的竞选活动
我孤军奋战 和企业会面
I'm a one-man band, meeting the businesses,
和选民交谈
talking to voters,
宣传我的候选人资格
and getting the word out about my candidacy.
为蒂姆·海德克投票
参选地方检察官啊
是的 参选地方检察官
Yes, for District Attorney.
我已经说了三遍了
I've said that three times now.
好的
我不是腐♥败♥的 华盛顿式的
I'm not that corrupt, Washington-style,
贪得无厌的 地方检察官
swamp-style... District Attorney.
好的
我知道了
听着 我会严厉打击犯罪
Look, I'm strong on crime.
现在是谁啊
我会严厉打击犯罪
I'm strong on crime.
你还是他
这个人就是我
I'm him!
知道了
我没有胡子
I don't have a beard. I...
他没有胡子
He doesn't have a beard in this.
这是谁 你吗
这是我
This is me.
这个人是你
是的 是我 我刚刚开始留胡子
Yeah. I am me. I am... I just have a beard.
好的 那
我带了太阳镜 看见了吗
And I have sunglasses on. See?
天哪 不要拍我
那是一个纪录片摄制组在拍摄
That's a documentary crew filming.
他们在做一个关于我竞选的电影
They're making a film about my campaign.
好的 知道了
看见了吗 那是我 认识了吗
See me?That's me. Okay?
好的 我记住了
我现在留胡子了 因为我们的重点群体
I just have a beard now because we did a focus group
是那些喜欢胡子的人
and people liked the beard.
托妮·纽曼说胡子很有用
Toni Newman says the beard works.
你现在对手都是谁
有文森特·罗塞蒂
Well, Vincent Rosetti
还有其他人 桑多瓦尔
and some other clown, Sandoval.
好的
我是第三方 去投蒂姆·海德克吧
So, I'm third party. Just look for Tim Heidecker.
如果你能上网 你可以搜
If you have the Internet, you can go to visit
Timheideckerforda.Com.网站
Timheideckerforda.Com.
好的
我会带来改变
And I'm gonna bring change.
知道了
好的
All right?
美国先生
所有的筹码都押上了
All the... all the chips are in on this,
所有的
sort of all the...
所有的 都押上了
Everything's, um, on the line here.
经济
And, you know, financially,
情感 所有的 我现在
emotionally, sort of, where I'm at...
这是我的
this is sort of my...
我不想说成我的最后一出戏
I don't wanna say my last play,
但这是我的重头戏
but it's my big play.
我觉得我们已经把自己放在了一个
I think we've put ourselves in a perfect position
完美的位置上 从无名小卒做起
to really come from out of nowhere,
做个局外人
be the outsider,
我认为我们有很大的机率
and I think we have a very good chance
赢得选举
of winning, too.
你好 我喜欢狗 这太好了
Oh, hi. I love dogs, so this is perfect.
-这是 -你竞选什么
- Here's a... - What are you running for?
地方检察官
District Attorney.
和文森特·罗塞蒂竞争
Yeah, running against Vincent Rosetti.
这不是我的选票
This is not a vote for me.
只是为了让我有机会参加竞选
It's just to let me get on the ballot.
我以独♥立♥候选人的身份参加竞选
I'm running as an independent candidate.
拉选票是我日常生活的重要部分
Get on the ballot is a big part of my day, every day.
今天有15个签名 感觉非常好
At 15 signatures today, so feeling pretty good.
我们基本上一个街道一个街道地走
We're just basically taking it street by street,
这是一个艰难的过程
and it's been a slog.
可以说 在过去的三四天里
This is basically... Fontana has been somewhere
我走遍了丰塔纳
where I've pretty much covered the past three or four days.
我只能靠自己了 我孤军奋战
I'm on my own. I'm a one-man band.
我要去里亚托了
I've got Rialto to hit.
我已经去过高地 雷德兰兹 洛马林达
I've got Highland, Redlands, Loma Linda,
圣贝纳迪诺城
the city of San Bernardino,
我们必须覆盖所有这些区域
and we have to cover all that area.
外面有42摄氏度
It's 108 degrees out.
有很多事情要做
You know, it's a lot of ground to cover
因为 首先大多数人都不在家
'cause, first of all, most people aren't home.
周三再来敲门
knock at the door on Wednesday...
我真是 太难了
You know, I'm just... It's tough.
我们需要 在下周之前
We need, you know, something like 500 signatures
收集到大概500个签名
by next week.
但我们已经步入正轨了
But we're on track.
我们对此非常乐观
We're very optimistic about it,
同样的 托妮他们也在为此努力
and that's...Toni's cracking the whip on that
因此如果我们没有登上选票
'cause if we're not on the ballot,
我们就真有麻烦了
then we're in real trouble.
你们是选民吗 满十八岁了吗
You guys voters? You 18?
你们投票吗 没有吗
Do you vote? No?
我在竞选地方检察官
I'm running for District Attorney.
你是来干什么的 律师
不 我是来竞选地方检察官的
No, I'm running for District Attorney.
有点像州长
Sort of like governor.
这是改变你未来的方法
It's the way to change your future.
-去他妈的
-滚吧
好的谢谢你们 保重
All right, thank you. Be safe.
我们在互联网上
We have tremendous, you know,
有很多选民的支持
support on the Internet for the campaign,
我们正在进行一场真正的运动
and we have a real movement happening.
Timheideckerforda.Com 是一个网站
Timheideckerforda.Com. It's a website.
你现在可以登录
And you can go on there
填写我们的请♥愿♥书 让我登上选票
and fill out our petition to get me on the ballot.
我们需要五百个签名 我严厉
We need 500 signatures. And I'm strong...
严厉打击犯罪行为 没有
strong on crime, no uh...
没有
no uh...
不再腐♥败♥ 把罗塞蒂弄出局
no more corruption, you know, just getting Rosetti out.
把这个说给你♥爸♥爸听 好吗
So, pass that on to your dad, all right?
我的竞选主席托妮·纽曼
My campaign chairman, Toni Newman,
在竞选活动中非常活跃 他正在
is very active in the campaign and is doing...
身兼数职 接受媒体采访
Wearing many hats, talking to media outlets
几乎每一天
almost every day.
我们有爱普生打印机 基本上可以
We got the Epson printer basically printing out
打印出我们需要的任何东西
whatever we need...
对于需要打印更大的东西
and then for the bigger-print stuff,
我们要去 去金考买♥♥东西
we're going off, you know, to... to Kinko's for that stuff.
这是我们的竞选总部
This is our campaign headquarters, really,
目前是这样 直到我们有更大的办公室
at this point, until we get bigger offices.
任务板 我的战略板 我管它叫地图
To-do board, my strategy board, I call it, my map.
酒店的服务很好
You know, the hotel treats us right.
我们的冰箱里有很多东西
We got a fridge pretty much fully stocked,
应有尽有
whatever you need.
还有电视机 这基本上是你所有
Uh, TV. It's basically your classic...
卫生间 是我需要的
bathroom, which is all I need.
那是工作区 我们有
That's work, and then we have, sort of...
我不想说娱乐区 是休息区
I don't want to say play, but rest
算是一种家庭生活
and sort of a home life,
这也是我选择
which was one of the great reasons
搬到这个美丽的酒店的重要原因之一
I picked up on this idea of relocating to this beautiful hotel,
在这我可以
is that I could...
我不需要来回通勤之类的
I don't have to commute or anything like that.
基本上我一起床就可以马上开始工作
电影精选列表