♪ It's frustrating ♪
♪ When you just can't express yourself ♪
♪ And it's hard to trust enough to undress yourself ♪
♪ To stand exposed and naked ♪
♪ In a world full of hatred ♪
♪ Where the sick thoughts of mankind control all the sacred ♪
《选 美 小 姐》
♪ I got something to say ♪
♪ Oh, eyo ♪
♪ Yesterday is gone ♪
(葛萝莉亚方特斯)
♪ Tomorrow's on the way ♪
(洛杉矶时尚週组员)
♪ That name on that birth certificate ♪
♪ That ain't the real me ♪
♪ That ain't the real me... ♪
我在想这套衣服 如果用勃根地红唇膏
I'm thinking, with this, if we have burgundy lips,
头髮往后梳紧...
you know, hair pulled back tight...
- 可以给我银色吗 - 好 我知道了
- Can I get the silver? - Okay, okay. I got it.
好的
You... Okay. All right.
贾斯汀 抱歉打扰一下
Hey, Justin, sorry to bother you.
我在研究陈薇安的洋装
I was actually looking at some of Vivian's dresses,
我画了一些我相信你会有兴趣的草稿
and I drew up some sketches I'd love for you to take a look at.
照计划做就好
Please just stick to the chart.
好吧 但这些是很酷的想法
Uh, okay, but they're, like, cool ideas.
只要...
Just... I mean, I think.
- 只要听我说一下就好 - 甜心
- Just hear me out. - Honey,
我们不是付你钱来思考的
we're not paying you to think.
♪ The message grab a hold to every ears it get whispered in ♪
♪ The waters in the bayous of New Orleans... ♪
各位 我们很荣幸
Hey, everyone, it's our pleasure
欢迎陈薇安回到洛杉矶时尚週
to welcome Vivian Chan back to Fashion Week Los Angeles.
好
Okay.
继续画
Keep it going.
好的
Got it.
- 妆容设计得很好 - 它一度是...
- Makeup went well. - It had...
舞台注目焦点
You know, it had its moments.
(陈薇安 洛杉矶时尚週)
苏苏
Suzu.
你在路上了吗
iChinita! You on your way?
对
Yes.
我偷了两袋化妆品
And I stole two bags of makeup.
好耶 你会赢得这次的选美比赛
Yeah! You are winning this pageant.
当然 你是我的祕密武器
Of course. 'Cause you're my secret weapon.
我的好莱坞化妆师
My Hollywood makeup artist.
我爱你 我在开车 再见
Okay, I love you. I'm driving. Bye.
(墨西哥)
欢迎来到墨西哥
Welcome to Mexico.
谢谢
Gracias.
(提华纳)
(下加州小姐)
(改编自西班牙电影)
苏苏
Suzu.
看看我们
Aw, look at us.
我的胸部比你的早发育
I grew boobs way before you did.
小姐 我还在想办法变大
Girl, I'm still trying to grow boobs.
没错
Oh, that's true.
明天选美比赛几点开始
Hey, what time do we start that pageant thingy stuff tomorrow?
早上九点
Uh, 9:00 in the morning.
接着有三天的彩排 然后要试装
Then there's rehearsals for three days. Then fit the dresses.
苏苏
Suzu!
在阳台
Balcony!
我饿了
I'm hungry-
葛萝莉亚
Gloria!
我最爱的小男孩
There's my favorite little dude.
-「小」 你长好高了 - 对啦
- Oh, "little"? You're huge. - Yeah.
你终于回来提华纳了
You finally came back to Tijuana.
对 我还带了礼物给你
Yeah, and I brought you something.
是什麽
What is it?
靠
Holy shit!
别说髒话
Whoa, potty mouth.
这是我们在好莱坞看到的那个
It's the one we saw in Hollywood!
我以为你忘了
I thought you forgot about it.
- 不可能 - 你应该跟葛萝莉亚
- Come on. - Well, you should practice
练习英文 善用机会
your English with Gloria. Take advantage.
是她应该练习西班牙文
She should practice Spanish. Maybe she won't
她听起来才不会像彆脚的美国人
sound like a lame American.
他说得对
He's right.
噁心 你满嘴啤酒味
Guécala, sister. You smell like beer.
好吧 小弟 我帮你做了墨西哥香肠配马铃薯
Okay, little brother. I made you papas con chorizo.
在微波炉裡
It's in the microwave.
你好 午安
Hello, good afternoon.
请在这裡签名
Sign here please.
是的
Si.
唔该
Muchas gracias.
你呢
You?
不 我没有要登记
No, I'm... I'm not registering.
我想也是
I didn't think so.
你说什麽
What did you say?
- 我是说... - 你不能那样对我朋友说话
- I'm just saying to her... - You cannot talk to my friend like that.
苏苏 没关係 我们走吧
Okay, Suzu. Yeah, vémonos.
- 祝你好运 - 谢谢
- Good luck. - Thank you.
(下加州小姐)
你总爱跟人吵架
You always get into fights.
- 若我赢了... - 「等」你赢了
- If I win this thing... - "When" you win this thing.
(赢得一万元作为大学奖学金)
等我赢了
When I win this thing,
对我和夏瓦会是很棒的事
it's gonna be really good for Chava and I.
当然
Sure.
我要用非常自然的眼妆和深色唇膏
Okay, so I went with a very natural eye and a dark lip.
修饰一下
Touching up.
只有一点不同
Just a little different,
你这样就很美了
but you're done.
好 我有东西要给你
Okay. I've got something for you.
友谊手鍊
Friendship bracelets.
不会吧
Stop it.
就跟我们小时候一样
Like when we were kids.
给你
There you go.
我很高兴你在这裡
Hey. I'm so happy that you're here.
我一直不觉得
You know, I didn't really think
我会回到提华纳
I was gonna be able to come back to Tijuana.
因为我在这裡总觉得自己像外人
'Cause I always felt like such a stranger here.
但你总让我觉得我有家人
But you always make me feel like I have family,
所以谢谢你
so thank you.
女孩 你就是我的家人
Girl, you are my family.
没错
Yes.
好 我们要出门了 因为我们要让人惊豔
Okay, we need to get going, 'cause we got people to impress.
你要来吗
Are you coming?
- 真的吗 - 好 小心
- Really? - Okay. Careful.
我认识他...
Oh, I know him...
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
告诉我你看到了
Dude, tell me you saw him.
太好了
Oh, yes.
- 乾杯 - 身体健康
- Cheers. - Salud.
一起跳舞
Shall We dance?
- 不 - 不
- Ooh, no. - Um... Uh, no.
好吧
Okay.
我们要跟谁拉关係
So, who do we have to rub elbows with?
我们走吧
Let's get it moving.
在那裡 就是他
Over there. That's him.
好 那是绍萨警♥察♥总长
Okay, that's Chief Saucedo.
他是比赛的赞助人
He supposedly finances the contest,
据说他会跟赢得选美比赛的人上♥床♥
and they say he sleeps with whoever wins the pageant.
你还想赢得比赛
And you're still trying to win this pageant?
那只是传言
Girl, it's just a rumor.
噁 你才噁 走吧
"Ew," you. Girl, let's go.
你好
Hola.
- 绍萨警♥察♥总长 你好 - 苏苏
- Saucedo, cémo estés? - Su.
你好
Cémo estés?
这位美丽的小姐是谁
And who's this lovely girl?
这是我朋友葛萝莉亚
This is my friend Gloria.
很高兴认识你
电影精选列表