The old railway line.
你可以站在那里 想象着蒸汽火车
You can stand there and imagine the steam trains
哈喽啊
-as they... -Oi to the oi.
-…穿过森林 -嗨 吉米
- ...pass through the woods. - Hello, Jimmy.
弗兰克 杰弗
Frank. Geoff.
-一杯啤酒? -当然
-Pint? -Of course.
晚上好 女士
Evening, ma'am.
希望你现在没事了
I hope you're feeling okay now.
-没被吓着吧 -没事 谢谢
-Not too rattled. -Mm, fine. Thanks.
你听说你出租♥房♥♥发生的事了吗?
You heard about that business at your rental?
我出租的房♥子?什么事?
My rental? What business?
非法入侵
Yeah. Intruder on the property.
虽然只入侵了院子
Or on the grounds, anyway.
不可能吧
Well, surely not.
一个裸体男人
Some bloke, not a stitch of clothing on him.
老天啊
Goodness me.
男人不在家就是这样 对吧?
When the cat's away, eh?
不是
No.
不是
No.
听起来像是需要社区护理的那种人啊
Was a care of the community type.
光屁♥股♥的疯子 是吧?
Starkers and bonkers, eh?
没错 你好像认识他啊 杰弗
That's him. Sounds like you know the guy, Geoff.
-得了吧 -你们查出他的身份了吗?
- Oh, stop it. - Did you find out who he is?
肯定是个流浪汉吧
Oh, some gyppo, I dare say.
有可能
Maybe.
太抱歉了 马洛小姐
I'm so sorry, Ms. Marlowe.
这不是你的错 杰弗里
No, it's not your fault, Geoffrey.
肯定很可怕吧
No, it must've been awful for you.
是啊
It was.
不过已经被他们带走了 所以...
But they have him now, so...
确实带走过
Had him.
但是一个小时前已经释放了
Had to release the bugger about an hour ago.
什么?
What?
你们把他放了?
You released him?
是啊 只能放走啊
Yeah. Yeah, had to let him go.
为什么?
Why?
没什么好控告的啊 小姐
Not much to charge him with, Miss.
他又没偷什么东西
It's not like he stole anything.
只拿了你一颗苹果 杰弗
Just one of your apples, Geoff.
小偷!绞死他!
Scrumping! Hang him!
我们给了他无人认领的衣服和裤子
Yeah, we gave him a jacket and trousers from lost property.
-把他放走了 -他跟踪我
-Sent him packing. -He was stalking me.
你凭什么这么说?
What makes you say that?
我见过他两次
I saw him twice.
你见过他两次
You saw him twice.
但也许他只见过你一次 这...
But I don't know if he saw you once. It's...
就不能算跟踪了吧?
It's not quite stalking, is it?
他一路跟着我出了森林
He followed me out of the woods,
还想闯进房♥子里
then tried to break into the house.
如果你再见到他 就打给我们
Well, you see him again, give us a shout.
你要走了?
You're leaving?
傻♥逼♥
Fucking wankers.
快接电♥话♥啊
Come on, please pick up.
拜托
Come on.
-别跟我说又出事了 -又出事了
-Don't tell me there's more. -There's more.
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
我去散步
I went for a walk.
在教堂花♥园♥里遇到一个男孩 他骂我“蠢婊♥子♥”
I meet a boy in a churchyard who tells me I'm a stupid bitch.
然后又遇到了牧师
Then I meet Vicar who tells me
他说是我害得詹姆斯自杀
that I drove James to kill himself.
然后又遇到了警♥察♥
Then I meet a policeman who tells me
他告诉我他们释放了 昨天想闯进房♥子的那个变♥态♥裸男
that they just released the naked weirdo who tried to break into the house yesterday.
还有...
And...
我受够了
I'm... I'm done. I'm done.
我要开车回家了
I'm just gonna get in the car and go home.
去他妈的
Fuck this.
-对 -不对
-Yeah. -No.
去他妈的这堆破事儿
Fuck this. Fuck this shit.
那座房♥子是唯一你自己真心想要的东西
That house was the one thing that you wanted for yourself.
你选了那里来疗伤
What you chose as a place to heal.
现在你要放弃了?
And now you have to give it up
就因为一个神经病?
because of some motherfucking nut!
开车要多久能到那里来着?
How long did you say the drive was?
三小时?
Three hours away?
四小时
Four.
我三小时就到
I'm gonna do it in three.
然后你跟我要好好开心一下
And you and me, we're gonna have a good fucking time.
绝对的
We are.
我们一起散步
We're gonna go on walks,
一起吃烧烤大餐
and we're gonna eat roast dinners.
还有冰淇淋
And ice cream,
我要看着你喝个酩酊大醉
and I'm gonna watch you get pissed in the evenings,
如果那个傻♥逼♥怪胎又回来了
and if that fucking weirdo comes back,
我就用那把斧子把他的老二砍下来
I'm gonna take that ax and chop his dick off,
然后塞进他的喉咙里
and he can fucking choke on it.
什么斧子?
What ax?
就你身后那把
Behind you.
怎么样?
So, do we do it?
给我五分钟收拾下行李
Just five minutes for me to stick some shit in a bag,
然后我就能上路了
and I'll rag it up the motorway.
好啊
Okay.
地址是什么?
So, what's the address?
稍等一下
Uh, hang on a second.
稍等
Just a minute.
-你有纸笔吗? -有
-Have you got a pen? -Yes.
这个村子叫科特森
Okay, the village is called Cotson.
邮政编码是HL893XR
And the postcode, uh... The postcode is HL89 3XR.
房♥子叫科特森庄园
The house is called Cotson Manor.
该死
Shit.
搞什么
Come on.
-嗨 -嗨
-Oh, hi. -Hi. Hi.
-我之前说的你听到了吗? -没有
-Did you get any of that? -No.
好吧 这个村子叫科特森
Okay, the village is called Cotson.
C-O-T-S-O-N.
C-O-T-S-O-N.
邮政编码是HL89...
And the postcode is HL89...
(莱莉:直接发信息给我!)
好吧
Right.
(我已经知道你在哪儿了)
(你这个蠢婊♥子♥)
怎么了?出什么事了?
What is it? What's happened?
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
他又回来了?
Has he come back?
你为什么不说话?
Why aren't you replying?
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
你为什么...
Why are you...
你为什么要这样?
Why are you doing this?
我有武器!
I have a weapon!
我说了我有武器!
I said I have a weapon!
你要敢进来 就别怪我不客气!
If you come in here, I'm going to use it!
马洛小姐 你在说什么啊?
Ms. Marlowe, what on earth are you talking about?
杰弗里
Geoff...
到底怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
我听到了尖叫声 还有玻璃破碎的声音
I heard screaming, and then a window break.
这里…这里有人你
There... There was someone.
有人想闯进来
Someone tried to break in.
又是那个男人?他回来了?
Was it that bloody man? Has he come back?
别过去!
No. Don't!
老天啊
Oh, God!
可怜的小东西
Oh, you poor thing.
对不起 小姑娘
Oh, so sorry, old girl.
别看马洛小姐
Oh, don't look Ms. Marlowe.
抱歉让你看到这些
Sorry about that.