The words I have to say
May well be simple but they're true
Until you give your love
There's nothing more that we can do
Love is the opening door
Love is what we came here for
No one could offer you more
Do you know what I mean?
Have your eyes really seen?
You say it's very hard
To leave behind the life we knew
But there's no other way
And now it's really up to you
Love is the key we must turn
Truth is the flame we must burn
Freedom the lesson we must learn
Do you know what I mean?
Have your eyes really seen? ?
-你好! -你好!
-Hello! -Hello!
是马洛太太吧?
Mrs. Marlowe, yes?
对 叫我哈珀就好
Harper, yes.
我是杰弗里
Wonderful. Geoffrey.
你好
Hi.
-快请进吧 -谢谢
-Do come in. -Thank you.
路上很辛苦吧?
Was it a hellish drive?
-不会啊 完全没有 -那就好
-No, no, no. Not at all. -Oh, good.
M4公路有时候很难开
The M4 can be beastly.
“开M4 苦差事”
"M4, dreadful chore."
我们以前经常这么说
That's what we used to say.
这座房♥子太美了
Well, it's a beautiful house.
是啊 有将近五百年的历史了
Yes, nearly 500 years old in parts. Hmm?
很了不起吧?
What a thought, eh?
是莎士比亚时代建的
Shakespeare.
或者更早
Or pre.
你有行李吧?
Uh, look, you must have bags.
什么?
Sorry?
你带了行李吧?在后备箱里吗?
Oh, you must have bags. Boot of the car?
我去帮你拿进来吧
Why don't I bring them in?
我帮你一起吧
I can help.
不用不用
Oh, no, no, no. No, no, absolutely not. No.
你在这里歇着吧
You, uh, make yourself comfortable.
水已经烧好了 从这里过去就是厨房♥
The kettle's boiled. Kitchen just through there.
茶叶在橱柜里 牛奶在冰箱里
Uh, tea in the cupboard, milk in the fridge.
都很容易找到
Just where you'd expect to find them.
太好了
Great.
我马上回来
Won't be a jiffy.
该死
Shit.
需要我帮忙吗?
Can I help?
不用 没关系
Erm, no, no. No, no. No problem.
还挺累人的
Gosh, broken a sweat.
开始后悔没让你帮忙了
Started to wish I'd let you help.
应该都在这里了
Still, I expect you need it all.
你要在这里住两周是吧?
It's two weeks you've got the place, isn't it?
对 没错
Yeah. That's right, yeah.
你找到茶叶了 太好了
Oh, you found the tea. Jolly good.
从花♥园♥摘的苹果?
Apple from the garden?
对 很好吃
Yeah, it was delicious.
这算偷窃吧?不行
Scrumping, eh? No, no, no, no.
你不能这样 这是禁果
Mustn't do that. Forbidden fruit.
呃…
Oh. Uh...
天呐 对不起 我…
God, sorry, I... I...
开玩笑的
I'm joking.
哦
Oh.
多吃点 拿来做酸辣酱也行
Have as many as you like. Make chutney.
不然都掉在地上腐烂了
They only fall to the ground and spoil.
然后还会引来一大群马蜂
Next thing you know, the place is full of wasps.
-要不要我带你转转? -好啊
-Shall I show you round? -Yeah.
咱们从一楼开始吧
Uh, and let's start with the ground floor.
客厅
Drawing room.
电视信♥号♥♥不是特别好
Oh, now, not the best reception on the telly.
一下雨画面就会有点花
Little bit patchy when it's raining.
不知道为什么
Don't know why.
壁炉可以用
Fireplace is good to go.
如果柴火烧完了
Oh, and if you run out of wood,
棚子里还有很多
there's stacks more in the shed.
这是钢琴室
Moving in to the piano room.
你会弹钢琴吗?
Do you play the piano?
不会
Uh, no.
我也不会
Oh. Me neither.
这里是餐厅
Now let me show you the dining room.
非常适合丰盛的周日烧烤大餐
Good for a slap-up Sunday roast.
那是衣帽间 有外套
Uh, the cloak room. Coats,
雨伞 雨靴 之类的
brollies, wellies, blah, blah, blah.
不要穿着带泥的鞋子在屋里走
But, obviously, try not to walk mud through the house.
上楼
Upstairs.
楼梯有点摇晃
Up the wibbly-wobbly way.
也不太平整 不过很安全
Little uneven but hold your nerve.
干净的毛巾 很多肥皂
Clean towels, plenty of soap.
大浴缸 累的时候泡个澡很舒服
And, uh, good big tub for soaking after a long walk.
抱歉 有一件事我必须先说明白
Ah, only thing... Sorry, have to say it.
女士们往马桶里扔东西的时候要注意
Uh, ladies, do watch what you flush.
哦 明白
Right. Yeah.
这里下水道通化粪池 有的东西不能扔
Septic tank, you see. Can't cope.
不多说了 继续
Well, let's say no more.
最后就是这里 主卧
Finally, ta-da. The master bedroom.
哇
Wow.
对 景色很美
Yeah, wonderful view, isn't it?
看到树木上方的教堂尖顶了吗?
See the church spire over the trees?
那里就是村庄 离这里就几步路
That's the village. A stone's throw.
那里有很不错的酒吧
Jolly nice pub if you're interested.
走过去十分钟
10-minute walk there,
走回来半小时
30-minute walk back.
床单什么的都是新换的
Clean sheets and so forth.
对了 只有你一个人住吗?
And, uh, will it just be you staying or...
对 只有我自己?
Yeah, it's just me.
你老公呢?
Where's hubby?
什么?
Excuse me?
不是“马洛太太”吗?
"Mrs. Marlowe," no?
哦 不是
Yeah, uh, no.
已经不是了 我只是还没把称呼改掉
No, it isn't. I haven't changed it yet, the "Mrs."
也还没改夫姓
Or the surname.
哦
Oh. Oh.
看你干的好事 杰弗里
Well done, Geoffrey.
没关系的
Oh, no. Please, it's fine.
WIFI密♥码♥之类的东西
Wi-Fi password, and all that mumbo jumbo
都在钢琴上的欢迎礼包里
is in the welcome pack on the piano.
对了 钥匙 城♥堡♥钥匙
Now, key. Key to the castle.
就是这把
Just the one.
丢了也别担心 说实话吧
Don't worry if you lose it. To be honest,
这地方根本没必要锁门
you don't need to lock your doors 'round here.
谢谢你
Well, thanks again.
这地方太棒了
The... The place is lovely.
跟我期待的一样
It's exactly what I hoped for.
那我就不打扰了
Ah. Well, I'll leave you to it.
有什么需要的话 你有我的手♥机♥号♥
Oh, if you need me, you've got my number.
而且沿着这条路走 那边就是我家
And I live just down the lane.
有“内有恶犬”标志的那个小屋
The cottage with a "beware of the dog" sign.
不过我的狗五年前就死了
And even though the old girl's been dead these past five years,
而且她连鸟都不敢咬
and never said boo to a goose.
谢谢你
Well, thanks again.
-拜拜 -再见
- Bye-bye! - Bye.
我这次好像花钱有点过头了
I think I might have splashed out just a little bit too much.
没有 这房♥子太漂亮了
No, it's gorgeous.
对 就是我梦想中的乡村别♥墅♥
Yes, yes, yes. It is. It is the dream country house.
能带我走一圈吗?我想参观一下
Can you give me the tour? I want to see all of it.
等会儿可以吗?
Uh, yeah, can I do it later?
我刚跟房♥主杰弗里参观完
I just finished the tour with the owner, Geoffrey.
他相当有个性
He was quite a character.
详细说说
Go on.