史蒂文·西格尔
死亡标记
乔安娜·帕库拉
凯斯·大卫
导 演
德怀特·H·里特
汤姆·怀特
你把那事跟谁说了 看着我 跟谁说了
Did you talk to anyone? Look at me. Talk to anybody?
你见过谁了 你跟谁说了
Did you see anybody? Did you talk to anybody, huh?
你打过电♥话♥了
Did you make a phone call?
跟谁打的
Who did you talk to?
还有什么要说的
You got anything else to say?
老实呆着吧
l didn't think so.
他溜出你眼皮子底下有多久 - 可能有几分钟吧
How long was he out of your sight? - Maybe a couple of minutes.
奇科 你真让我失望 你怎么可以这么蠢
Chico, l'm disappointed in you! How could you do that?
我们不能去见面交易 如果有人告密 我们死定了
We can't go into that meeting. lf anyone was ever made, we were made.
我非去不可
You know what l say? We're goin'.
你疯了吗 满世界的人看到我们在追那小子
What are you? Are you crazy? Probably a hundred people saw us chasing him.
奇科 我就是这么疯狂的人
Chico, since when did anybody ever accuse me of being sane?
我们这就去 快点 - 上帝啊
We're goin'. All right? Come on. - Jesus Christ!
有什么不对劲的吗 - 跟平常一个样子
You see anything strange? - Just the usual weirdness.
该去做买♥♥卖♥♥了 哥们
The deal's goin' down, man.
帮我看着点 好吗 - 没问题 哈奇
Keep an eye out for me, huh? - Right, Hatcher.
你确定没事吗 - 没问题 放松好了
Are you sure it's cool? - lt's very cool. Relax.
好的 我们走吧 - 布诺
Good. Then let's go. - Bueno.
下一次 你要把我介绍给萨拉查 好吗
And the next time, you're gonna introduce me to Salazar, aren't you?
没问题 一定
Yes, l promise. You got it.
我没钱了 一毛钱也没了
No traigo dinero. No tengo dinero. No tengo dinero. No traigo.
好货 好货 普里莫
Bien. Bien, primo.
就是这儿了 来的正好 先生们
Here we are, gentlemen. Right on time.
跟你说过的 这家伙 老客户了
You see, l told you. This guy, he's been a good customer.
带绿花花的东西了吗 - 当然 我给你带来了
Did you bring the green? - Of course. l got it right here.
只是一半
Half.
那你来这干鸟事 - 做生意啊
Then what are you here for? - To do business.
要是你不喜欢 我转身就走
lf you don't like that, then l'll take off.
别急 普里莫
Calmate. Calmate, primo.
知道吗 我♥干♥这行很久了
You know somethin'? l do business for a long time.
知道为什么从不出事吗
You know why?
因为我是个谨慎的人 小心使得万年船嘛
Cos l'm careful. You can never be too careful, right?
凡事总是小心点好 朋友
Careful is good with me, amigo. Careful never killed nobody.
就是嘛 - 说的好
ls that right? - Stupid.
说的真好 好吧 朋友 我想我们可以做生意了
Stupid kills. :Me entiendes? OK, gringo. l think we can do business.
好 我们开始吧
Good. Then let's get it over with.
嘿 你好啊
Hey. How ya doin'?
上校 你好啊
Hey, Colonel!
知道吗 在我们国家 我们爱死警♥察♥了
You know, in our country... we love cops.
谁要是能干掉一个警♥察♥ 谁就是道上的老大
And when we do a cop, it's like a tremendous status symbol.
送上门的美国警♥察♥简直是天赐的礼物
But an American cop is like a gift from God.
我的手下要给你开个膛
My little friend is gonna open you up a little bit...
好让你敞开心扉告诉我剩下的钱在哪儿
..so you can tell us where the rest of the money is, huh?
没有钱了 - 一定还有钱的
There is no more money. - There's gotta be more money.
哈奇 我们离开这 快点
Hatcher, let's get the hell outta here! Come on!
掩护我
Cover me!
没人了 - 快走
lt's clear! - Let's go!
好
OK!
别杀我 来上我吧
Por favor, no mas.
哈奇
Hatch!
该走了 哈奇
Time to go, Hatch.
芝加哥
有时候正义靠法律伸张总是行不通
l knew the only justice l could get...
所以我便自己动手
..would be that that l made for myself - not always by law.
神父 我刚杀了一个女人
Father... l just killed a woman.
我谎话连篇 睡过线人
l've lied, l've slept with informants,...
吸过大♥麻♥ 毁尸灭迹
..l've taken drugs, l've falsified evidence.
为了抓坏蛋 我无所不做
l did whatever l had to do to get the bad guys.
然后我发现
And then l realised somethin'.
我成了连自己都唾弃的渣滓
That l had become what l most despise.
你有家人吗 - 有 神父
Do you have a family? - Yes, Father.
抛弃这些 和家人团聚吧
Go to them and leave these things.
寻找内心深处和善的你 做一个这样的人
Try to find the gentle self inside you. Allow this person to come back.
你准备退休干什么 哈奇
Well, what are you going to retire to, Hatcher?
你不能作践自己的生命
You're up to your neck in this life.
我每天接打电♥话♥忙的焦头烂额
l got Bennett burning up the phone lines every day.
我在电视上做总统竞选 已经有成果了
l got the president going on television - promising results, for Christ's sake.
看在上帝的份上 现在不是你离我而去的时候
This is not the time for you to walk out on me. Not now.
你不能这么做 - 我受够这种生活了
You can't! - l've had enough.
好吧 约翰
Look, John...
你救不活奇科了
There was nothing you could have done to save Chico.
就快有结果了 你知道的 到那时再走 好吗
These things happen when you're in deep. You know that. Take a leave.
带着报酬离开
With pay.
现在缺钱 我给你两倍 你经历过比现在更火急火燎的
Hell, take a month. Take two. You've felt burned out before this.
我需要你 约翰 好吗
l need you, John, OK?
皮特 我们一直在干这种狗屎活儿 我受够了
Pete, nothin' we ever did amounted to shit, and you know it.
是谁啊 - 约翰叔叔
Who is it? - Uncle John.
你不是我叔叔 我叔叔住在很远的地方
You're not my uncle. My Uncle John lives far away.
我是你叔叔 你都长成大姑娘了
l am your uncle. And you've grown up to be a big girl.
你对猫过敏吗
You allergic to cats?
不啊 - 好吧 那你可以进来了
Nope. - OK. Then you can come in.
特蕾西 快回来
Tracey, come on back...
约翰尼
Johnny?
约翰尼 我真不敢相信你回来了 - 我的好妹妹还好吗
Johnny! l can't believe it. - How's my little sister?
孩子们 来见见你们的约翰叔叔 - 这孩子是谁
Boys, say hello to your Uncle John. - Who's this?
是里基 - 里基 你好啊 你看起来真不错
This is Ricky. - Ricky, how ya doin'? You look great.
你打的真棒 你还好吗 - 很好 没问题
You look good. Everything's all right? - Yeah. Everything's great.
嘿 你还好吗 - 哈 欢迎回家
Hey, how you doin'? - All right. Welcome home.
你刚才在哪 - 我一直在这等你呢
Where you been? - l've been here waitin' for you.
你回来了
You're home!
快让我看看你 看起来帅极了
Let me look at you. Oh, you look great.
真美 你看上去像梅丽莎[女星]年轻了20岁的样子
You look great. You look like Melissa now. 20 years younger.
谢谢你的夸张 我接受来自帅哥的称赞 一切都还好吗
Thank you. l accept all compliments from handsome men. Everything all right?
电♥话♥上你的声音听起来有点怪 - 没事 我就是有点累
You sounded strange on the phone. - lt's all right. l'm just a little tired.
那你可找对调养休息的好地方了
You've come to the right place to rest.
把头抬高点
Head up!
真爽 - 爽不爽
Cool! - Make you 'appy?
我们还有更多品种的货
We have lots more where dat come from, yuh know.
别担心 高兴就好
Don't worry about it. Be 'appy!
准备好了吗 - 冲
Ready? - Break!
加油 加油
Let's go! Let's go!
好好发挥
Come up to the play!
重新来 再做一遍 哈里斯 你个蠢货
Play it again! One more time! Harris, you're a failure!
老子让你处理10码外下跌的话是不是在放屁 又是胡乱叠压
Tackling 10 yards down the field ain't shit! Pardon my French. Get back in the huddle!
加油 动起来 - 教练 教练 让我上场
Come on! Let's go! - Coach! Coach, put me in!
让我上场吧
Put me in.
我可得考虑考虑了
l'll be damned.
真要命 - 是我
Trouble. - That's me.
我听说你在曼谷被枪打死了 - 呃 我是去过曼谷
l heard you were shot dead in Bangkok. - Well, l was in Bangkok. l was there.
可我没被射中 你能接受吗
But l didn't get shot, if that's all right with you.
该死的 当然了
Hell, yeah!
教练 我们准备好了
Coach, we're ready!
我一会回来 向他显示显示我们有多厉害
Be right back. Show him you can play ball!
知道吗 如果你喜欢够劲的 你可以试试这种货
You know, if you like dat, you shoulda try some o' dis ting right here.
能带你上天堂 在云间飘飘然
Send you right to heaven. Make cloud nine look sof'.
那犯法吗 - 怎么可能 这可是好东西 哥们
ls that crack? - Dat it is, man. You know, the real deal.
你在新闻上听到的全是扯淡
The shit you hear about on de news. - lt's funny...
他们怎么知道什么才能让我们真正爽翻天
..how de man always tell lie about certain tings what make us 'appy.
你还是别试这个了 太猛了
But you don't waan' try dis. lt too tough.
美女 就像整夜做♥爱♥一样爽
Women, it make dem wan' love all the time, yuh know.
我想试试 - 好啊 美女
l'll try it. - Sure ting, pretty girl.
来吧 把这个放在嘴边 准备好了吗
Go on. Put it right up to your lips. You ready?
解散 - 跑四圈 然后去洗澡吧
Break! - Four laps, then hit the showers!
你走的太久了 连我的婚礼都错过了
You were gone so long you missed my marriage.
现在生活怎么样 - 还是柬埔寨比较刺♥激♥
How was it? - Cambodia was more fun.
我情愿放弃戎马生涯 现在的我生活很有意义
l love giving away my possessions! lt makes me feel spiritual.
可能会有点穷酸 - 是有点穷
And probably poor. - And poor.