我不是那种站在道德制高点 哦 不
I'm not saying your wrong and I'm right Oh no.
我想说的是 如果没有那枚小小的婚戒 你我没机会的
All I'm saying is that I haven't got a chance without the little wedding ring.
既然我也不想娶像你那样的女孩
And since I have no intention of marrying you or anyone like you
那我肯定是没机会了
Well then I haven't got a chance.
你以为我只是个迷恋你的傻姑娘
You think I'm just a stupid kid with a crush on you.
不是吗?
Aren't you?
如果真的不是呢?你也不会让我步入歧途的
What if it's true? You won't get me to do anything wrong.
当然不会 只会有十分绅士礼貌的拥抱和搭手
Naturally not. Surely only hugs and paws on the rigidly graduated scale.
你看 玛乔丽 我对你坦诚相待
Now look Marjorie. I'm being perfectly honest with you.
我只是不想掺和到你们的世界 这不适合我
I just want no part of it. It's not for me.
玛乔丽!
Marjorie!
别打扰我
Leave me alone.
我还没有完全说完
I haven't quite finished.
在我看来你已经说完了
Well you have as far as I'm concerned.
现在 你听我说
Now you listen to me.
我叫你雪莉 不是想侮辱你
When I called you Shirley it wasn't to insult you
只是想告诉你 我了解你们这种女孩
it was to tell you that I know you.
我了解你们的一切
I know everything about you.
我跟好几百家的雪莉约会过
I've gone out with hundreds of Shirley's.
衣品相貌身材各有各不同
Oh a different dress a different body
但都是那种一成不变的表情 雪莉们的表情
But with that one unchanging look. The look of Shirley.
你知道可真多 不是吗?
You know an awful lot don't you?
多的足以告诉你 你注定要和某个年轻医生结婚
Enough to tell you that you're going marry some young doctor.
并在你母亲的祝福下 帮助他在新罗谢尔开展事业
And with your Mother's blessing help him develop a practice in New Rochelle.
我很高兴 你把一切都看透了
I am glad that you've got it all figured out.
在我来这之前我就看透了
It was figured out before I came along.
玛乔丽 我们注定会是一对孽缘
Marjorie we're an error in matchmaking
你处在的就是五千年前摩西和他的十诫所确立的道路上
you're on a course chartered by 5 000 years of Moses and his ten commandments.
而我是一个叛徒
I'm a renegade.
你为什么要告诉我这些?
Why are you telling me all of this?
你想证明什么?
What are you trying to prove?
如果你不想和我有任何瓜葛 那就忘了我吧 去找别人
If you don't want anything to do with me then forget about me. Get somebody else.
我不想要其他任何人
I don't want anybody else.
哦 诺埃尔!
Oh Noel!
我不懂你
I don't understand you
还有我 任何事
me anything.
现在我们巨大的户外圆形剧场正式开幕
Now commencing in our vast outdoor amphitheater.
这是这个夏季最隆重的事件
The most glorious summer event of the season.
这是南风的狂欢节
It's fiesta time at South Wind.
嘉年华!
Fiesta!
你们是客人吗? 是的
Are you a guest? Yes.
抽烟 喝酒 你看都学坏了 不是吗?
Cigarettes beer all wrong up isn't she?
面对现实吧 妈妈 我已经不在清♥纯♥了
Well we may as well face it. Mom. I've gone to the dogs.
你们打算待多久?
How long will you be staying?
我们得在6点参加赛斯的夏令营 我们答应和他一起吃晚饭
Well we have to be a Seth's camp at 6. We promised to have dinner with him.
哦!
Oh!
玛乔丽 我不怪你 他很帅
Marjorie I don't blame you. He's so handsome.
谁? 谁?诺埃尔艾曼!
Who? Who? Noel Airman!
你俩怎么知道?我在这里已经两个小时了 不是吗?
How did you know? I've been here two hours haven't I?
你怎么不叫他过来 我们想认识认识他
Why don't you call him over. We'd like to meet him.
好吧
Alright.
诺埃尔!
Noel!
诺埃尔 这是我的父母 摩根斯顿夫妇
Noel I'd like you to meet my Mother and Father Mr. and Mrs. Morgenstern.
你好吗 摩根斯顿夫人?
How are you Mrs. Morgenstern?
你好摩根斯顿先生
How do you do. Mr. Morgenstern.
我知道你很忙 不过能否坐下来与我们聊聊?
I know how busy you are but won't you sit down with us?
可以等我喝完酒再去看嘉年华
The Fiesta can wait until I've had a drink.
鲍勃 我可以?
Bob may I?
你是从纽约来的吗 艾曼先生?现在是格林威治
Are you from New York Mr. Airman? Well Greenwich Village at the moment.
哦!格林威治村!是的
Oh! Greenwich Village! Yeah.
你们在冬天也举♥行♥演出吗?
Do you put on shows in the winter also?
我是剧作家 摩根斯顿夫人
I'm a songwriter Mrs. Morgenstern.
哦 剧作家 嗯 你都写了什么?
Oh a songwriter. Well... what have you written?
诺埃尔在写一部百老汇剧 琼斯公主
Noel's writing a Broadway show. Princess Jones.
你们应该听听 非常难以置信 是热门剧还是什么?
You should hear it. It's fabulous. Ah a hit show or something?
我只有一场演出
I only have one act.
你的名字怎么拼?
How do you spell your name again?
我认识一个叫埃尔曼的法官
AIRMAN. Oh AIRMAN I know a judge Ehrman
但他拼成了EHRMAN
but he spells it EHRMAN.
他是我的父亲
He's my father.
埃尔曼法官是你父亲吗?
Judge Ehrman is your father?
真的吗?
Really?
看在老天爷的份上 你为什么不早说
For heaven's sake why didn't you say so.
你们一直忙着问问题啊
Well you've been so busy asking questions.
阿诺德 你听到了吗?
Arnold did you hear that?
埃尔曼法官之子
Judge Ehrman's son.
那法官很好
A fine man.
恐怕我父亲的魅力很大程度上取决于
I'm afraid a great deal of my father's charm depends
你住在哪个行政区域
on which political district you happen to live in.
我们有许多志同道合朋友
We have a great many acquaintances in common.
我跟你母亲很熟 在佐治亚大学
Why I know your mother quite well from the UGA
你不是有个妹妹吧 叫莫妮卡
And don't you have a sister Monica whose
她嫁到了雪姑娘干洗店?
married to the Snow Maiden dry cleaning people?
是我的妹妹
That's my sister.
诺埃尔 你不觉得我们该回嘉年华去吗?
Noel don't you think we ought to be getting back to the Fiesta?
仔细想想 你妈妈确实跟我说过
Come to think of it your mother spoke to me
曾经有个会写歌♥的儿子
once about having a son that wrote songs.
但我觉得有个法官当父亲 你应该子承父业
But I should think with a judge for a father you would be in law.
摩根斯顿夫人 我当年从法学院退学了
Well you see Mrs. Morgenstern I flunked out of Law School
成绩是康奈尔大学史上最低的
with the lowest grades in the history of Cornell University.
你说的像是很自豪似的
You sound proud of it.
这是算一个记录啊 不是吗?
Well... it is some sort of a record isn't it?
啊 告诉我 你写这部剧多久了?
Ah... tell me how long have you been working on this play?
三四年吧
3 or 4 years.
好吧 我猜一个作家必须等待灵感 不是吗?
Well I guess a writer has to wait for inspiration doesn't he?
我工作有紧有松 摩根斯顿太太
I work in spurts Mrs. Morgenstern
有时我比其他时候更有效率
sometimes I am more productive than other times.
妈妈 这都问哪去了?
Mother what is all this?
请原谅我再问你下 艾曼先生 你现在多大了?
Forgive me for asking Mr. Airman but how old now?
33.
这年头33岁的帅哥并不算老
These days a man who is 33 isn't old.
不像你当年那时候 是吧阿诺德?
Not like you when you got started huh Arnold?
啊!男人就是这样!
Ah! The way this man worked!
但那是生意上的 但我猜你没有
But that was business but I guess you don't have
做过多少生意 艾曼先生?
much of a head for business do you Mr. Airman?
你说得很对 摩根斯顿太太 我没有
You're perfectly right Mrs. Morganstern I don't.
不是每个人都要从商的 妈妈
Not everyone has to be a business man Mother.
不 当然不是
No of course not.
不过 男人总得有所作为啊
Still a man has to be something.
在营地当主管 肯定很有意思 但是
Social Director in a camp must be very interesting but
我一直以为那工作更适合年轻男孩
I always thought that work was more for a boy.
也许我是个彼得潘 摩根斯顿太太
Maybe I'm Peter Pan Mrs. Morgenstern.
彼得潘就是童话故事 艾曼先生
Peter Pan was a fairy tale Mr. Airman.
生活是真实的
Life is real.
我想我更喜欢我的生活方式 摩根斯顿夫人
I think I prefer life my way Mrs. Morgenstern.
我真的有很多事要弄 希望你们能原谅我 很高兴认识你们
Well I really have a lot to do. I hope you'll excuse me it's been nice meeting you.
哦 妈妈 你怎么可以这样无礼呢? 嗯?
Oh Mother. How could you? Hmm?
诺埃尔!
Noel!
很抱歉对你审讯式的提问
I'm sorry about the inquisition.
玛乔丽 别替你妈妈道歉
Marjorie don't go apologizing for your mother.
她把我套进去了
She's got me pegged.
她问得很糟糕 一点也不
She behaved horribly. Not at all.
就是如果我是个身穿灰色法兰绒西装
It's just that mama would feel better if I wore a
年薪两万 她会更加顺眼些
Grey flannel suit and made 20 thousand a year.
这些都是我妈妈的想法
Those are my mother's ideas.
我喜欢现在这样的你
I love you exactly the way that you are.
玛乔丽 你还是你的母亲的
Marjorie... you are your mother.
好了 朋友们 我们的盛大庆典快到高♥潮♥了
And now amigos the climax of our grand fiesta.
最伟大的托雷罗 将迎战世界上最凶猛的公牛
The world's greatest Torero will meet the world's most ferocious bull.
这就是马诺利托马诺利托 墨西哥最伟大的斗牛士
And here he is Manolito Manolito the greatest Matador in all Mexico.
阿诺德 他怎么了?
电影精选列表