领衔主演:金·凯利
代表作:雨中曲 柳媚花娇 一个美国人在巴黎
领衔主演:娜塔莉·伍德
代表作:无因的反叛 天涯何处无芳草 千面佳人
打扰一下 我在找摩根斯顿先生的公♥寓♥
Excuse me I'm looking for Mr. Morgenstern's apartment.
他在等你吗?
Is he expecting you?
他是我的侄子 老婆那边的
He's my nephew on his wife's side.
这里的住户一定很劳累吧
The people who live here must be very tired.
他们乘电梯时是坐着的吗?
They sit down when they ride an elevator?
18层到了
Eighteen.
18层 D门
Eighteen D.
多谢 年轻人
Thank you young man.
阿诺德 你在磨蹭啥呢?我们去教堂要迟到了
Arnold what are you doing? We'll be late for temple.
过来 帮你把领带摆正
Come on here. Straighten your tie.
我忙着打领带 擦皮鞋 刷外套 求你了萝丝 让我一个人静静
Straighten my tie polish my shoes brush my coat. Rose please let me alone.
哦 别抱怨了 你到底怎么了?
Oh you stop complaining. What's the matter with you?
看 我不在乎那点钱
Look the few dollars I don't care about.
为什么我们不能办个清静点只有家人参加的受诫礼呢?
But why can't we have just a nice quiet bar mitzvah with just the family?
阿诺德 你儿子就过一次13岁
Arnold your son is 13 only once in his life.
好吧 但是一次普通的受诫礼是不够的
Alright but an ordinary bar mitzvah isn't good enough.
萝丝摩根斯顿必须要举办一次
No. Rose Morgenstern has to have a confirmation
带有数百个我从未见过嘉宾的坚振礼
with hundreds of people I never saw before.
自从我们从布朗克斯搬过来 我不知道我是怎么了
Ever since we've moved from the Bronx I don't know what's come of me.
孙叔叔! 进来 进来
Uncle Samson! Come in come in.
你好 阿诺德
Hello Arnold.
欢迎来到新家 叔叔 你好吗?
Welcome to the new home. How are you Uncle?
感谢上帝正如你所看到的 健康就是一切 其他都无足轻重
Thank God as you see me. Health is everything the rest is mud.
来点葡萄 叔叔
Have some grapes Uncle.
谢了 我刚刚就在吃葡萄
Thank you I'm having some grapes.
这地方挺美啊 真是漂亮 阿诺
It's a beautiful place. Beautiful Arnold.
我总是跟你♥爸♥爸说 在所有的儿子里 你是最有出息的那个
I always told your papa of all the boys you would be the one we'd all be proud of.
叔叔? 你好啊 萝丝!
Uncle? Hello Rose!
你去哪儿了?你还在工作吗?
Where have you been keeping yourself? Are you working?
夜班警卫现在需求不高了
It's a slow season for night watchmen.
没关系 叔叔 我给你些活
Never mind Uncle. I'll find you something.
所以啊不要担心 只要我有好亲戚 我就一直衣食无忧
So don't worry. As long as I've got good relatives I'll always eat.
肯定的 叔叔
Always Uncle.
家庭才是最重要的
Family. That's the important thing.
一个成家的男人 都是某种程度上的百万富翁
A man has a family he's a multimillionaire.
是你吗 孙叔叔
Is that you Uncle Samson.
受诫男孩来了!
The Bar Mitzvah boy!
你好 孙叔叔!
Hello Uncle Samson!
赛斯 我给你带了这个 我就是为这个来一趟
Seth I brought you this just for the occasion.
这是塔巴斯 现在你已经13岁了
It's a Tabas. Now that you are 13 years old and
在上帝的注视下你可以虔诚的祈祷
a man in the eyes of God. You can pray in it.
努力成长
Grow up to the Lord.
成家立业 博施济众
To marriage and to good deeds.
多谢馈赠 萨姆森叔叔
Thank you Uncle Samson.
不 不 不 你不再是小孩子了
No no no. You are no longer a boy.
我们要像成年人一样握手了
We shake hands like men.
阿诺德 你那套蓝双排扣西装 叔叔穿起来会很好看
Arnold that doublebreasted blue suit. That would look good on Uncle.
你去年给我的这套衣服也很好啊 怎么了?
What's the matter with this suit you gave me last year? It's fine.
来吧 孙叔叔 我已经给它拿出来了
Come Uncle Samson. I've already had it let out for you.
玛乔丽在哪呢? 打扮呢
Where's Marjorie? Dressing.
阿诺德 等会儿你看看她那套新衣服 简直太美了
Arnold wait till you see her new outfit it's stunning.
什么 又一套新衣服?这就是我一直跟你说的 老伴
What another new outfit? That's what I keep telling you Rose.
我用钢笔施了点魔法
I do a little magic with a fountain pen...
别说了 你准保会喜欢的
Oh stop you know you love it.
玛乔丽!
Marjorie!
玛乔丽 看在老天爷的份上 还没穿好吗?
Oh Marjorie for heaven's sake aren't you dressed yet?
对不起 妈妈 我睡过头了
I'm sorry Mother I overslept.
考虑到你昨天那么晚才回来 这也活该
Well it's no wonder considering what time you got in last night.
你和谁在一起呢?
Who were you with?
哦 跟桑迪!
Oh Sandy!
啊!这还行
Ah! That's nice.
你们去哪儿了?我们去剧院了
Where did you go? We went to the theater.
剧院?你今天要当谁?麦克白夫人
Theater? Who are you today? Lady Macbeth
还是郝思嘉?
or Scarlet O'Hara?
你什么时候到家的?妈妈 没那么晚啦
What time did you come home? Mother it wasn't that late.
如果是跟别人而不是那个可爱的桑迪
If it were anybody else except a lovely boy like
相信我 你父亲会打听到的
Sandy Lamm believe me your father would hear about this.
你觉得桑迪很不错吧?
You think Sandy's just great don't you?
以母亲我的角度来看 他很抢手
From a mothers viewpoint he's a catch.
并不是每个男孩的父亲都是百货公♥司♥大老板
It isn't every boy whose father owns a big department store.
我知道 但是 你真喜欢他吗? 他对我来说太嫩了
I know but do you like him? He's a little young for me.
昨晚你们俩有没有那啥?
Did something happen between you last night?
啊 妈妈 即使发生了也不会和别人说出来的
Oh Mother one doesn't discuss those things with people.
我不是别人 我是你妈妈
I'm not people I'm your Mother.
你最近怎么了?你表现得有点 有点 不太好说
What's come over you lately? You act so... so oh I don't know.
我都十八了 女大十八变
I'm 18. I'm growing up.
所以你觉得你可以尽情探索成年人的世界 是吗?
So you feel you should do things that grown ups do huh?
不行吗?
Is that wrong?
这取决于你想要如何成长
It depends upon how you want to grow up.
昨晚到底发生了什么?
What did happen last night?
他想和我初试云雨情
He wanted to make love to me.
并没有
He didn't.
那我该怎么办?什么怎么办 亲爱的?
What do I do about it? About what darling?
就是我的所思所想
Oh about the way I feel sometimes.
把这些感想默默藏在心里
Take those feelings. Put them in the bank.
把它们留给你要嫁的那个爱你疼你之人吧
Save them for the man who will appreciate and love you for them after you marry him.
如果我还没遇到他呢
What if I never meet him?
我就遇到你父亲啦
I met your father.
也许我永远都不会遇到真爱
Maybe I'll never be in love.
也许我就不是那种会坠入爱河的人
Maybe I'm just not the type of person that falls in love.
瞅你18岁说这种老太太的话
Listen to the old lady of 18.
你嫁给爸爸的时候爱上他了吗?
Were you in love with Papa when you married him?
当我遇见你父亲时 我还在跟鲁道夫瓦伦蒂诺情意绵绵
When I met your father I I was in love with Rudolph Valentino.
好了 快点穿好衣服 再不快点你弟弟就又涨一岁
Now hurry up and get dressed before your brother is 14.
真合身!我是家里穿过的最合适的
Perfect! The best fit I ever had in the family.
要么是你长了 阿诺德 要么是我缩了
Either you're getting bigger Arnold or I'm getting smaller.
我告诉过你 我已经把它改成你的尺寸 健康长寿 叔叔
I told you I already had it let out for you. Wear it in good health Uncle.
玛乔丽!
Marjorie!
她马上就好
She'll be ready in a second.
我准备好了 爸爸 哦 孙叔叔
I'm all ready Papa. Oh Uncle Samson.
玛乔丽!
Marjorie!
啊 我们的玛乔丽长成亭亭玉立的大姑娘了
See our Marjorie is becoming something. A lady.
几年前 你还坐在我的膝盖上
A few years ago you sat on my knee.
现在你看起来像个标准电影明星
Now you look like a regular movie star.
我的糖果棒在哪里啊?
Where's my candy bar?
总是要糖果棒
Always a candy bar.
没有糖果 就不认孙叔叔 对吧?
No candy bars no Uncle Samson right?
哈哈 叔叔!
Right Uncle!
我这次没带
I didn't bring one.
你现在想要的 亲爱的 叔叔已经不能给到你手里了
What you want now darling the Uncle can't bring you in the pocket.
我的天哪!快点!我们走吧
My goodness! Come on! Let's go.
走啊 孙叔叔!
Come Samson!
妈妈我的帽子戴好了吗?是的 亲爱的 看起来很好
Is my hat on ok Mom? Yes honey it looks fine.
我跟你说过白帽子配这身
I told you white would look good with this suit.
快点 我们要迟到了
Hurry up we're going to be late.
我知道了 一定是毒药结果了他的生命
Poison I see hath been his timeless end.
啊 好刀子 这就是你的鞘子
O happy dagger this is thy sheath.
你插了进去 让我死了吧
There rust and let me die.
非常好 非常好
Splendid splendid very good indeed.
我们几分钟在排演下演劳伦斯神父那场
Now we'll do the Friar Laurence scene in a few minutes.
你太棒了 相当精彩
You were tremendous absolutely tremendous.
你觉得一切真的都不错嘛?
But did you think it really went alright?
我是说 你确定?
I mean are you sure?
当然确定啦!亲爱的 你会成为个伟大的演员
Well of course I'm sure! Oh honey you're a great actress.
要知道 总有一天我会花钱去百老汇看你演出!
You know one day I'm going to be paying money to see you on Broadway!
我可以说: 我是那第一个鼓励她的人
And I can say "I was the first one that ever encouraged her".
是我 玛莎泽连科 !
Me Marsha Zelenko!
嘿 有什么烦心事吗?
Hey what's eating you anyway?
电影精选列表