Damn her!
她到底想要什么
What does she want?
当你不再隐藏 并外化你的羞耻...
When you came out of hiding and externalized your shame...
妈妈不希望你这样做
...mother didn't like that.
但凡是我们能叫得上名字的 我们都可以制♥服♥
But what we can name, we can tame.
她想让我失败
She wants me to fail.
-但我不会失败 -我不会
-But I won't. -I won't.
这才是
That's
那个小哈瓦娜
little Havana.
祝贺她吧
Celebrate her.
心理学家荣格把这叫作"意象游魂"
The Imago Deity, that's what Jung called it.
我们叫它
We call it...
"魔力之子"
...the magical child.
他永远不会失败
And that child, will not fail.
趴下吧
Lay down.
我雇了一个女孩
I hired a girl.
很神奇的
It's amazing.
为什么很神奇
Why is it amazing?
她有点毁容
She's disfigured.
她的脸
She was...
在一场火灾中受了伤
...burned in a fire.
脸上毁容了
On her face...
她从哪儿来
Where is she from?
佛罗里达
Florida.
太神奇了 她就...
It's amazing. She just...
突然这么出现了
...showed up on my doorstep.
我有那么一种感觉
I get this sense that I'm...
雇了她会对我有帮助
...working through something by hiring her.
我们总说 他人不会无缘无故地进入我们的生活
People don't just enter our lives randomly, we call them.
两个与火灾有关的女人
Two women linked by fire.
你的那些幻象肯定会消失的
I bet those visions go away.
谢天谢地
Oh... God!
你真的觉得会消失吗
Do you think so?
你已经迎接妈妈进来了
You're welcoming mom into the house.
你在对她说"海 妈妈"
You're saying 'Hey, mom'.
"进来吧"
'Come on in'.
"我已经不会被你吓到了"
'You don't scare me.'
"我充满了力量"
'I'm empowered.'
"我已经准备好了"
'Soup's on'.
"这是我的房♥子 妈妈"
'This is my house, ma'.
"这是我用痛苦和希望建造起来的房♥子"
'I build it with my pain and my hope'.
"你已经伤害不到我了"
'And you can't hurt me anymore'.
"我是魔力之子 妈妈"
'I'm a magical child, ma'.
"进来吧"
'So, come on in'.
"把我家"
'Mi casa'
"当作你家"
'Es su casa'.
深呼吸 哈瓦娜
Deep breath now, Havana.
深呼吸
Breathe.
要是她找上门怎么办
What if she comes to the house?
她不会的
She won't.
那她来这儿干什么
Then what is she doing here?
或许只是观光游览吧
Maybe she is sightseeing.
为何你如此漫不经心
Why are you so cavalier about this?
那是因为我们处理问题的方式各不相同
We've always handled things differently you and I.
你必须让她卷舖盖走人
You got to get her fired.
然后呢
And then what?
她替哈瓦娜打工 我们清楚她的行踪
She's working for Havana. We know where she is.
那样能替我们争取时间
And that buys us time.
如果她来找班杰怎么办
What if she tries to get to Benjie?!
我担心的是八卦小报
I'm concerned about the tabloids.
我的书要巡回销♥售♥了 这时可不能出错
I'm about to go on a book tour, for Christ sakes!
在我学校的笔记本里
In my school books.
在我的桌子上
On my desk.
在树上
In the trees.
在沙里 在雪中
On the sand, in the snow.
我写下你的名字
I write your name.
在所有喊着愿意的肉体上
On all the flesh that says yes.
在我所有朋友的前额上
On the forehead of my friends.
儿子
Son?
稍等
One second!
进来吧
Come in.
看见你还亮着灯
Saw your light.
我失眠了
I couldn't sleep.
我也是
Me neither.
你在读书吗
Were you reading?
只是温习剧本
Just building up on the script.
没人在旁帮助会很吃力吧
That's hard to do without a partner.
通常妈妈会念剧本给我听 但现在
Mom usually reads for me but um...
在她跟我对戏之前 我想先熟悉台词
...I like to know lines pretty well before we go over them.
勤能补拙
That's what makes you pro.
听着 有些事我想对你说
Listen there's something I wanted to talk to you about.
我没咳药
I'm not taking anything.
连精神分♥裂♥的药也没碰
Not even Seroquel.
我有一个很好的监督人 他已经成功解毒20年了
I've got a really good sponsor. He's been clean and sober for 20 years.
他帮过小劳勃·道尼
He's worked with Robert Downey Jr.
-还有黛咪·洛瓦托 -不是这件事
-Demi Levato. -No.
这事关于你的姐姐
It's about your sister.
她可能回来了
We think she may be back.
就在洛杉矶
Here in Los Angeles.
她 她有打电♥话♥来吗
Did... did she call?
还没
She hasn't yet.
我以为她在某个不知名的监狱
Thought she was in prison somewhere.
是医院
Hospital.
在很远的地方
Far away.
但...现在她...
But... now she's...
自♥由♥了 到处乱跑 她成年了 法♥院♥也拿她没办法
Free, wild and 18. Courts couldn't hold her.
我们正在申请一张限制令
We're in the process of acquiring a restraining order against her.
一旦她尝试接近你 你要告诉我
And I like you to tell me if she...
什么 限制令
A restraining order?
你们怎么不在她出生的时候申请
Too bad you couldn't have gotten one when she was born.
你们当时应该让法官在接生房♥候着
You could've had a judge standing by in the delivery room.
或许你已经试过了
Maybe you tried that.
班杰 我们试了各种各样的办法
We tried a lot of things, Benjie.
我们竭尽全力
Mostly we tried our best.
你在书里就是这么吹嘘的
That's in your book.
竭尽全力
That's a big thing in your book.
净是书中的屁话
Trying your best.
那是给人们指点迷津
It's supposed to give people major points.
我已经不了解那个女孩 所以
I don't know that girl anymore so...
我从来就没了解过
Not that I ever did.
我不确定她是否危险
I don't know if she is dangerous.
就知道这天迟早要来的
I knew this day was coming.
我以为她会留在原地
I thought somehow she'd just stay put.
我真是 太愚蠢了
That was stupid... of me.
但我要求你向我报告
But I want you to tell me...
如果她尝试与你见面
...if she tries to see you.
她出现我就会告诉你的
I'll tell you if she pops up.
咱俩可总是分享各种事呢
You know, me and you, like to share.
睡吧 儿子
Get some sleep son.
通过言语的力量
By the power of the word...
我重获新生
...I renew my life.
我出生是为了了解你
I was born to know you.
赐予你名字
And to name you.
你的名字是自♥由♥
Liberty.
哈瓦娜 亲爱的 我
Havana, sweetheart, I've...
我不知道你有没有收到消息
I don't know if you've read the trades, but um...
电影公♥司♥宣布戴米恩选择了阿迪塔做女主角
They unannounced that Damien went with Azita.
虽说这并非很意外
I mean I can't say it's a complete surprise but uh...
但我对他们的处事方式感到震怒
I'm very angry at the way it was handled.
这...这是在愚弄我
I mean it... it... it just makes me look foolish.
当然了这是我的问题 不是你的
电影精选列表