We're having a wedding!
秘密惊喜婚礼
A secret surprise wedding.
当然了 我们要告诉双方家长
Of course, we have to tell our parents.
一定要吗
Do we?
夫人
Mistress.
什么事
What?
我有个消息
I have a little bit of news.
那就说吧
Well, on with it.
不是什么大事
It's nothing of any real consequence...
绝对不必反应过激
and it's certainly no reason to overreact.
只不过是
It's just that...
菲利普王子...
Prince Philip has, um...
失踪了
Disappeared?
不是 菲利普...
No. No. Philip has...
染上黄热病了 不 等等
Yellow fever? No, wait!
得麻风病了
Leprosy!
不是 夫人
No, Mistress.
菲利普王子向奥萝拉求...
Prince Philip has asked Aurora if she'll become his...
不要
Don't...
毁了我的早晨
ruin my morning.
夫人 拜托
Mistress, please.
冷静点
Stay calm!
告诉我 殿下
So, tell me, sire...
我要当伴郎吗
am I to be a best man,
还是说您从摩尔找了个怪物伴郎
or did you choose a creature from the Moors?
将军 如果你想打听
General, if that's your way of asking me
她有没有答应
if she said yes, then I, uh...
我知道她答应了 殿下
I know she said yes, sire.
哪个人类不想离开那个鬼地方
What human wouldn't want to leave that place?
你对摩尔居民有什么不满吗 珀西瓦尔
What do you have against Moor folk, Percival?
"摩尔居民" 要这么称呼他们吗
"Moor folk"? Is that what we're calling them now?
长翅膀的野兽 凶残的树木
Winged beasts, murderous trees.
注意言辞 将军
Guard your tongue, General.
你对他们一无所知
You know nothing about them.
我知道玛琳菲森杀人如麻
I know that Maleficent is a killer of men...
毁灭军队 故事大家都知道
destroyer of armies. Or so the story goes.
她不是那样的
She's not like that.
保护这个王国是我的职责
It's my job to protect this kingdom.
老朋友 我会尽职尽责
And I will do so, old friend...
毫不犹豫
without hesitation.
走吧
Walk on.
开门
Open the gates!
开门
Open the gates!
陛下 吞并中部的
Your Majesty, spoils from the annexation
战利品送达了
of the Midlands have arrived.
是武器
Weapons.
不 我们不需要武器
No. We have no need of arms.
我们征战的日子结束了
Our days of war are over.
英格瑞斯
Ingrith...
看到我给你留的位置了吧
you see where I've had you placed.
就在我身后
Right behind me.
我永远都会在你身后
And that's where I'll always be.
英格瑞斯 我说了不需要武器
Ingrith, I said we had no need of arms.
有备无患
One can never be too careful.
陛下 弩上弦了
Your Majesty, it's cocked.
是吗
Is it, now?
-父亲 母亲 -怎么样
- Father, Mother. - Well?
她怎么说
What did she say?
她答应了
She said yes.
太好了
Yes!
真是天大的好消息
That is wonderful news.
两个王国终于团结一致了
Two kingdoms united at last. Yes.
太好了
Yes.
也许我太自私了
Perhaps I've been selfish...
对此事的看法有错
looking at this the wrong way.
你已经做出了选择
You've made your choice.
现在该庆祝了
Now is a time to celebrate.
很高兴你终于认可了
I'm glad you finally approve.
不仅如此
Much more than that.
我准备热情欢迎你的未婚妻
I am ready to welcome your fiancee with open arms.
她要来参加晚宴
She shall come to dinner.
那太好了
That would be incredible.
但有一个条件
Under one condition.
她要带上她的教母
She will bring her godmother.
陛下 我强烈...
Your Majesty, I strongly...
我们要在这座城♥堡♥里
We will meet the one who raised her
见一见养育她的教母
right here in this castle.
没错 王后说得对
Yes. The queen is right.
我不确定她的教母会不会...
I'm not sure her godmother will...
我坚持如此
No, but I insist.
毕竟 我们马上就要成为一家人了
After all, we will soon be family.
通知全国上下
Well, let it be known throughout the kingdom...
我儿子要娶奥萝拉了
that my son is to marry Aurora.
并且玛琳菲森要来参加晚宴
And Maleficent is coming to dinner.
我马上传话下去
I shall send word straightaway.
来了
Incoming.
抓住裙子别放
Hold on to your petticoats!
看啊
Well, well.
怎么样
So?
怎么样
So.
教母
Godmother...
菲利普向我求婚了
Philip asked me to marry him.
真可怜
Poor thing.
他会缓过来的
He'll recover.
我答应他了
My answer was yes.
-不行 -行
- No. - Yes.
不行
No.
我没有征求你的意见
I wasn't really asking.
我也没有
Nor was I.
你要怎么做
What's next?
把他变成山羊吗
You'll turn him into a goat?
别闹了
Stop.
你为什么不喜欢菲利普
Why don't you like Philip?
首先 他是人类
Well, for one thing, he's human.
我也是人类
I'm a human.
我从没因为这点而针对过你
And I have never held that against you.
直到我坠入爱河
Until I fell in love.
爱情未必会结局圆♥满♥ 小怪物
Love doesn't always end well, Beasty.
你要知道菲利普可是一位王子
I'll have you know Prince Philip is a prince.
一位非常英俊有魅力的王子
A very handsome and charming prince.
求求你相信我
I'm just asking you to trust me.
给他一个机会
Please give him a chance.
让我们证明你是错的
Let us prove you wrong.
菲利普很善良
Philip is thoughtful...
很体贴
he's very kind...
体什么
Kind of what?
国王和王后邀请我们母女
The king and queen are celebrating tonight...
今晚去城♥堡♥参加庆祝晚宴
and they have invited both of us to the castle.
你想让我见他父母
You want me to meet his parents?
只是顿晚餐而已
It's just a dinner.
奥斯戴王国不欢迎我
They don't want me in Ulstead.
为什么我还要去
Why on earth would I go?
因为他母亲想见一见我母亲
Because his mother wishes to meet mine.
求你了
Please.
菲利普
Philip.
我想让你今晚佩戴这个
I want you to wear this tonight.
你的宝剑
Your sword?
因为你的缘故
Because of you,
奥斯戴王国和摩尔王国终于可以团结一致
Ulstead and the Moors will be united at last.
父亲 我对奥萝拉的爱不夹杂任何政♥治♥因素
Father, my love for Aurora has nothing to do with politics.
没错 但你们的爱情
电影精选列表