系紧了 快点
Tie it off, come on!
伙计们 伙计们 我们还是回去吧
Hey, guys! Guys, I think we should turn back.
放着钱不赚 休想
And lose good money? Not a chance.
跟紧点
Stay close.
到了
Here we are.
踩他上去
Get on his back.
快点
Hurry up.
他在那里 去抓他
There he is. Go get him.
我会让你付出代价的
Oh, you'll pay for that.
不要 不要 求你
No. No, please.
求你了 不要
Please, no.
站住
Hold it there.
我只抓到一只...
I only got one...
但他是个好样本
but he's a fine specimen.
-就这点 -对
- That's all? - Yeah.
那蘑菇咬了我两次
That shroom bit me twice.
彼岸花
Tomb Bloom.
很久很久以前
Once upon a time...
很久很久以前又一次
or perhaps twice upon a time,
你们可能还记得这个故事
for you may remember this story...
有一位叫玛琳菲森的强大仙子
there was a powerful Fey named Maleficent.
沉睡魔咒2:恶魔夫人
出于某些原因 这位恶魔夫人
For some reason, the mistress of evil
摩尔王国的守护者
and protector of the Moors...
过了这么久 依旧被人憎恶
was still hated after all this time.
的确 她对奥萝拉公主施过咒
True, she had cursed the princess, Aurora...
但那时的她还没有发现
but that was before she found light
人类孩童心中的善良之光
in the heart of a human child...
也还没有将她视如己出抚养长大
and raised the girl as her own.
毕竟 正是玛琳菲森的爱
After all, it was Maleficent's love
解开了那个诅咒
which broke that very same curse.
但这个细节却不知怎地被人遗忘了
But that detail was somehow mysteriously forgotten.
而王国里始终流传着的
For as the tale was told
被人一遍又一遍重复的故事
over and again throughout the kingdom...
是玛琳菲森又一次做了恶人
Maleficent became the villain once more.
时候到了 来吧 把大家都叫来
It's time, guys. Come on. Let's get everyone.
今天可是大日子
It's the big day!
-来吧 -走吧
- Come on. - Let's go!
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up. Wake up.
快来呀
Come on.
快点 泥沼精 时候到了
Hurry up, wallerbogs! It's time!
你们俩还记得秘密计划吗
Do you both remember the secret plan?
全在脑袋里呢
I've got it all right here.
我什么时候把秘密告诉给女王
When do I tell the queen the secret?
你必须得耐心点 绿蕨仙子
You must be patient, Thistlewit.
你们觉得奥萝拉女王醒了吗
Do you think Queen Aurora's awake yet?
反正她已经不是"睡美人"了
Well, she's not "Sleeping Beauty" anymore.
我听懂你这个双关了
I see what you did there.
接下来要讨论的是 仙子失踪
Next item of business, the missing fairies.
我已经派出更多精灵去搜寻彼岸花♥园♥了
I've sent more sprites to search the Tomb Bloom field.
傍晚时分他们会来汇报进展
They'll report back to me at nightfall.
在找到他们之前我们会继续搜寻
We will keep searching until we find them.
请别对我举树枝表达不满 叶夫
Please don't raise your roots at me, Lief.
用你的躯干碾压人类没有用
Crushing humans with branches is not going to help.
迪瓦尔 你应该站在我这边的
Diaval, you're supposed to be on my side.
我是摩尔王国的女王 我就是人类
Well, I'm Queen of the Moors, and I am a human.
我们须得学会心存一点善意
We must all learn a little kindness.
别挡道
Coming through.
借过
Excuse us.
官方精灵事务
Official pixie business.
借一步说话 陛下
A word, Your Majesty.
-或者借两步 -姑母们
- Maybe two. - Aunties...
你们得跟其他人一样等轮到自己再说
you need to wait your turn like everyone else.
不行 这件事不能等 女王陛下
No! This can't wait, Your Grace.
片刻不容
Not for a moment.
不然我就要炸了 我真的会炸
Or I might burst. Truly, I might.
那不是...
Is that...?
宾托
Pinto!
她带了礼物来
She's come bearing gifts.
暖树上的第一滴树汁
The first sap from the warming trees.
为了大日子准备的
It's for the big day!
闭嘴 绿蕨仙子
Quiet, Thistlewit.
什么大日子
What big day?
我的王冠
My crown!
我没心情陪你们逗趣
I'm not in the mood for this.
宾托
Pinto!
行了
Come on.
你们要去哪里 姑母们
Where are you going, aunties?
我没时间跟你玩 宾托
I don't have time for games, Pinto.
你们到底怎么回事
What's gotten into all of you?
她去那边了 陛下
There she goes, Your Majesty.
快回来
Come back here.
宾托 今天玩够了吧
Pinto. I've had enough of your games for today.
看我成什么样了
Look at me.
菲利普 你来做什么
Philip. What are you doing here?
我在找你
I was looking for you.
-你好吗 -你好
- Oh, well, hello. - Hello.
真的很抱歉 我现在没空跟你聊天
I'm really sorry, I can't talk right now.
摩尔王国一片混乱
The Moors have turned to madness.
我有一大堆投诉要处理
I've got a castle full of complaints.
我知道你有多忙
I know how busy you are.
我本想问你件事
I wanted to ask you something.
问吧
Yes.
你觉得奥斯戴王国和摩尔王国有可能结盟吗
Do you think there could be a union between Ulstead and the Moors?
结盟
A union?
将两地连接起来
To connect both lands.
带来和谐与和平
To bring harmony and peace.
我想可以架起一座桥
I've been imagining a bridge.
一座桥
Oh, a bridge.
没错 一座桥
Yes, a bridge.
结盟是个好主意...
A union's a wonderful idea...
如果双方同意的话
if both sides are willing.
这个嘛 我正在努力
Well, I'm working on that part.
他要搞砸了
He's going to blow it.
给他点时间 他还在热身
Give him time. He's warming up.
等等
Wait.
你今天穿得好正式
That's your formal coat.
你们都有份参与 对吧
You're in on all of this, aren't you?
如果你忙的话 我可以之后再来
If you're busy, I could always come back.
不不 不用
No. No, no.
我完全不忙
I'm not busy at all.
可是我不想...
No, because I'd hate to...
真的 我有空
Really. All ears.
你想说什么
What did you want to talk about?
你说得对 他要搞砸了
You're right. He's blowing it.
五年前 我以为自己永远失去你了
Five years ago, I thought I lost you forever.
我决定改变这一天的意义
I've decided to reclaim this day for us.
我对你一见钟情
I've loved you since the moment I met you
日渐情深
and every day since.
如果世间有真爱 那我找到了
If love has a truth, here is mine.
没有任何魔法或诅咒
There is no magic nor curse
能把我从你身边分开 奥萝拉
that could ever tear me away from you, Aurora.
你确定现在方便吗
Are you sure this is a good time?
菲利普
Oh, Philip.
他跪下了
He's on his knee.
他可真够磨蹭的
He took his sweet time about it.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我愿意
Yes.
-愿意 -愿意
- Yes? - Yes.
我愿意 快起来吻我
Yes! Yes, just stand up. Kiss me.
我们要办婚礼了
电影精选列表