I never imagined that I would...
……和其他人共享我的生活
...share my life with anyone else.
尤其小萨也不会让别人来插足我们的生活
Especially with Sam.
直到我看到你和小萨在一起时
When I see you with Sam,
我看到了希望
it gives me hope.
曾经我以为所有希望都消失了
And I thought all hope was lost.
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Would you marry me?
我愿意
Yes.
哇 这些日子都留得很晚啊
Wow, detention runs late these days.
是啊 抱歉 马上来
Yeah, sorry! Be right there!
嘿
Hey.
你做晚饭了吗?
You make dinner?
不 你 你错过了 不记得了吗?
No, you-you missed it. Remember?
西德尼和我去了盐和胡椒店
Sydney and I went to Salt & Pepper.
哇
Wow.
又去了吗?
There again?
你没有去那里 我真的很遗憾
You know, I'm really disappointed that you couldn't be there.
是吗...
Well...
好吧...
Okay...
不久前我们才在那里一起吃了晚饭
I mean, we were just there the other night.
你为什么关电视?
What was that for?
萨曼莎…
Samantha...
好的 爸爸 对不起
Okay, Dad, I'm sorry.
我...
I was...
……今天早些时候对你有些粗鲁 我…
...rude to you earlier today,and I...
……保证不会再发生了
...promise it won't happen again.
我继续看电视了
Keep watching.
好吧...
Okay...
现在我不懂为什么了
Now I'm confused.
小萨 我需要和你谈谈
Sam, I need to talk to you.
好的
Okay.
我 嗯…
I, um...
我知道对你来说这一切都很难 你懂的
I know it's been hard,you know,
真的很难
really hard,
这几年 只有我陪在你身边
these past few years,just having me.
我 我喜欢只有你陪在我身边
I-I like just having you.
好吧 是这样
Okay, yeah.
但随着年龄的增长
But as you get older,you know,
你会想要 嗯…
you're gonna wanna have,um...
……另一个女性 一个女人
...another female,a woman,
出 出现在你的生活中
in-in your life.
那个人听你倾诉
You know, someone that you can talk to,
可以值得你信任和依赖
and trust and rely on.
但是 我有 我有你在我身边啊
But, I have- I have you.
小萨...
Sam...
好吧 你到底想要说什么?
Okay. What are you saying?
我求婚了
I proposed.
向...?
To...?
我让西德尼嫁给我
I asked Sydney to marry me.
小萨...
Sam...
小萨...
Sam...
萨米
Sammy.
不 不 不 不 这不是真的
No, no, no, no. This isn't real.
嘿 你在干什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
拜托 不要那样
Come on, now. Don't be like that.
你怎么能这样对我?
How could you do this to me?
因为我是你的父亲
Because I'm your father,
萨米 我知道你是一个非常聪明的女孩
and, Sammy, I know you're a really smart girl,
但不管你相信与否
but believe it or not,
我知道什么对你来说是最好的
I know what's best for you.
你知道什么对我最好吗?
You know what'd be best for me?!
让妈妈回来
Having my mom back!
但是她已经走了
Well, she is gone!
不 出去
No! Get out!
出去
Get out!
出去 我恨你
Get out! I hate you!
我让西德尼嫁给我
I asked Sydney to marry me.
你好?
Hello?
你好
Hello.
哇
Wow.
哇
Wow.
快醒醒 快醒醒 快醒醒 快醒醒
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
我叫小萨
I'm Sam.
小萨...
Sam...
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
妈妈
MOM.
妈妈
MOM.
妈妈
MOM.
那是一把锤子
That's a hammer.
你可以用它来砸东西
You use it to smash things.
锤子
Hammer.
可以砸很多东西
A lot of things.
哈
Ha!
真有趣
Interesting.
哇 不 不 不 不 不
Whoa! No, no, no, no, no!
你不能离开这儿
You can't go out there.
至少 现在还不能
At least, not yet.
这样不安全
It's not safe.
该死
Crap.
你昨晚是在里面睡觉的吗?
Did you sleep in there last night?
是啊
I did.
好吧 你在做...
Well, what are you...
你不能进去
You can't go in there.
你在里面干了什么?
What are you doing in there?
一项科学计划
Science project.
我在里面搞得一团糟 所以…
I made a big mess in there, so...
…我要打扫干净
...I'm gonna clean it up.
好吧 我会帮你的
Okay. I'll help you.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
没事 我搞得定
It's okay. Got it.
好吧 是这样的 小萨...
Okay, well, look, Sam...
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我觉得我们没有必要谈
I don't think we do.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 嗯…
Okay, well...
放学后我再来看看你
I will see you after school.
好吧 你仔细听好
Okay, so, here's the thing.
我需要去上学
I need to go to school,
所以你得留在这里
so you need to stay here.
学校
School.
我需要去上学
I need to go to school.
妈妈要去上学
MOM go school.
不 不 妈妈 你不能去学校
No, no, MOM. You can't go to school.
快来
Come on.
快来 走这边
Come on. This way.
好了
Okay.
不要…离开这个房♥间
Do not... leave this room.
好的
Okay.
如果有人进来
Now, if someone come in here,
你打算怎么办?
what are you going to do?
没错 很好
Yes. Good.
好了
Okay.
你看
So...
我平时没事做就看这些
These usually keep me pretty occupied.
随便翻翻
Feel free to look through them.
我待会儿再来
I'll be back later.
谢谢
Thanks.
我做了什么?
What have I done?
那么 是你做的吗?
So, was it you?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
皮杰储物柜里的怪物
电影精选列表