一些人和中世纪的农夫没有区别
Some are no better than peasants from the Middle Ages.
和畜生没区别
No better than animals.
我觉得需要提醒您这一点
I feel I need to point that out to you.
如果她能动了 梅格雷
If she's fit to move, Maigret,
我希望她今天晚上就转去健康村
I want her transferred this evening to La Sante.
抱歉
Excuse me?
那些是谁的花
Whose are those flowers?
现在没人要了 这间房♥的夫人几分钟前回家了
Nobody's now. The lady in this room went home a few minutes ago.
你介意送去270房♥吗
Would you mind taking them to Room 270?
当然不介意
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么
Why?
因为房♥间很冷清
Because the room is cold,
而且有一个女人带着孩子
and because there's a woman with a child in there.
她要去哪
Where is she going?
健康村是一家监狱医院 她会得到很好的照顾
La Sante's a prison infirmary. She'll be well looked after.
我能和她一起去吗
May I travel with her?
请便
Be my guest.
- 不 - 后退
- No! - Get back!
不 不 皮耶特拉
No! No! Pietr!
他是谁
who is he?
他看见你在报纸上的布告了
He saw your notice in the newspaper.
有一辆黄蓝相间雪铁龙的 艾伯特的朋友
Friend of Albert with the cream-and-blue Citroen,
为了你的安全 请待在家中 立即联♥系♥梅格雷
for your safety's sake, urgently contract Maigret at home,
绝对不会泄露信息
discretion assured.
- 对吗 - 没错
- Is that right? - Yes.
我来是因为你的声誉很高
I've come because your reputation is good.
这不是陷阱
This is not a trap.
你在这说的话会被保密
You can speak in confidence here.
- 请坐下 - 不
- Please, sit down. - No.
我认识艾伯特 我在他那吃饭
I knew Albert. I ate at his place.
- 我认识他 - 他死的那天呢
- I knew him. - And on the day he died?
给我打电♥话♥了
He rang up.
说他一直在被追赶
Said he'd been racing.
说他知道皮卡第那伙人是谁
Said he'd realised who the Picardie gang were.
说如果我们帮助他 他也许能分到一杯羹
Said if we helped him, he might get some money out of them.
- "我们"是谁 - 我不会告诉你的
- Who's "we"? - I'm not telling you that.
但我的伙伴是造车的
But my mate does cars.
喷漆 弄车牌号♥
Paint jobs, ringers.
总之 那辆我们总是开着
Anyway, the car we used to get to Albert's place
去艾伯特家的车坏了 一堆废铁
broke down, didn't it? Pile of crap.
等我们到那时 他已经死了
And when we got there he was dead.
最重要的是
The thing is,
最重要的是我在假释期
the thing is I'm on parole.
在过去的十年里
I've been inside eight
我在里面待了八年 梅格雷
out of the last ten years, Maigret.
我不会回去的
I ain't going back.
而你在那个男人死的地方被发现了
And you'd been seen in a place where a man was murdered.
邻居女人看到了我 没错
That neighbour woman saw me, yeah.
我不会回去的 不能回去
I ain't going back inside. I can't.
我明白
I understand.
如果一个恶棍被发现死在街上
And police don't take much interest
警方不会有什么兴趣的
if a gangster's found dead in the street.
你不会追查那么久
You don't sniff around that for long.
所以我们丢了他的尸体 假装成黑帮斗殴
So we dumped him like he was an underworld hit.
他的脸被打烂了 和他们手法一样
His face smashed in, like they do,
这样没人能查到尸体的身份
so no-one could trace the body.
然后我们丢了车
Then we got rid of the car.
- 妮娜在哪 - 她很安全
- Where's Nina? - She's safe.
和我认识的人在阿尔帕容
With someone I know out at Arpajon.
她是个好女人
She's a good woman.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有一件事
One more thing.
第二天我收到了一封信 我认为是他寄的
This envelope came for me the day after. I think it's from him.
最初 我以为是赌卷 但却是车票
At first I thought it was a betting ticket, but it's for a train.
艾伯特是怎么拿到去戈代维尔的车票的
How could Albert come by the train ticket to Goderville?
弗朗辛
Francine?
- 你要去哪 我们五点开演 - 不
- Where are you going? We're on in five. - No.
让想离开 我们要离开巴黎了
Jean wants to leave. We're leaving Paris.
- 什么意思 - 他要带我远走高飞了
- What do you mean? - He's taking me away.
他和里维埃拉说了
He says to the Riviera.
我不用再干这个了
I don't have to do this any more.
- 弗朗辛 - 什么
- Oh, Francine. - What?
表演吧 亲爱的 别断了自己的后路
Do the show, darling. Don't burn your boats here.
- 你会回来的 - 让不想让我回来
- You'll be back. - Jean won't want me coming back here.
- 他爱我 - 像让一样的男人多得是 宝贝
- He loves me. - Men like Jean come and go, babe.
不 你对他有误解 你有误解
No, you're wrong about him. You're wrong.
- 出来 - 不
- Come out. - No.
我不出去
I'm not coming out.
那个穿毛皮外套的男人
How often did the man
多久带他们去一次跑马场
in the fur coat take them all to the racetrack?
每次盗窃之后 仅此而已
Oh... after each burglary, that's all.
他们会带上偷来的珠宝
They'd take the jewellery they'd stolen.
银制餐具之类的
Silver cutlery and stuff.
那就是他销赃的地方吗
That's where his fence is?
我真的不知道 长官
I honestly don't know, sir,
但我知道那些东西总能卖♥♥掉
but I know you can get rid of things.
- 穿上外套 - 为什么 我不走
- Get your coat. - Why? I'm not leaving!
因为今天有一场赛马 而且他知道我们要查出来了
Because there's a race meeting today and he knows we're closing in.
他应该会转移他留下的东西
I think he'll try to shift what he's got left.
那和我有什么关系
What's that got to do with me?
你要帮我们找出他来
You're going to identify him for us.
- 不 - 来吧 起来 起来
- No. - Come on, get up, get up.
骑手们在跑道上 为第三场比赛进行游♥行♥展示
The riders are on the track and parading for Race Three,
他们紧跟在一号♥后面...
and they are led out by number one...
接下来是匹灰马 快乐之风 骑手是...
The next is the grey, Jolly Breeze, ridden by...
我们在找一名三十岁左右的男人
We're looking for a man in his thirties,
可能穿着毛皮大衣
possibly in a fur coat.
- 有武器吗 - 也许有
- Will he be armed? - He may be.
所以如果我们确认
So if we get a positive identification,
在我们行动之前 先孤立他
let's isolate him before we move in.
我不想让他在人群中开枪
I don't want him shooting in this crowd.
希望如此吧
Let's hope so.
跑啊 十号♥
Go, ten!
你看 那是他 就在楼梯上
Look, that's him, on the stairs.
你觉得我赚了多少钱
How much do you think I've won?
你先去拿奖金 我回头来找你
You go and get the winnings, I'll see you in a bit.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
再拿点香槟
To get some more champagne.
- 抱歉 抱歉 小姐 - 怎么了
- Excuse me? Excuse me, miss? - Yes?
我是警局的拉普安特督察
I'm Inspector LaPointe with the Police Judiciaire.
- 不知道您能和我出去一趟吗 - 为什么
- I wonder if you'd mind accompanying me outside. - Why?
我会在外面解释的
I'd rather explain outside.
我男朋友去拿香槟了
My boyfriend is coming back with champagne.
他会和我们一起来的
He'll be joining us.
请和我来
Come with me, please.
一万 全给你
I want 10,000... for all of this.
放开我 让我走
Get off! Let me go!
谢谢你们的到来
Thank you very much for coming.
你男朋友的名字叫让·托内利耶
Your boyfriend's name is Jean Tonnelier.
他有老婆和三个孩子
He has a wife and three children,
住在圣丹尼斯的两居室公♥寓♥
and lives in a two-room tenement in St Denis.
也许你刚刚看见他们了
You may have just seen them.
六个月前 他是雪铁龙车间的一名领班
Six months ago he was a foreman on the shop floor at Citroen.
不 不可能
No, that's not right.
我和让在马克沁餐厅吃饭
Jean and I dine at Maxim's.
我们在乔治五世开房♥ 我今天戴的珠宝
And we've had rooms at the George V. The jewellery and coat
穿的大衣 价值比你一年赚的钱还多
I am wearing today are worth more than you can make in a year.
- 这个人 托内利耶... - 达科特
- This man Tonnelier... - Dacourt.
知道一些捷克人
would get to know some of the Czechs
电影精选列表