戈代维尔 皮卡第
距离巴黎 120 千米
皮卡第的杀戮
第三个农场被袭击
- 里面有人吗 - 不知道 长官
- Is anyone inside? - Don't know, sir.
走吧
Come on.
厨房♥看看
Kitchen.
出来
Come out.
出来
Come out!
谢谢
Thank you.
先生
Monsieur.
来吧 快点 快
Come on, quick. Come on!
嘿
Hey.
下午好
Good afternoon.
- 要来点什么 - 打电♥话♥的代币
- What can I get you? - A token for the phone.
- 喝什么 - 随便吧
- And to drink? - Er, whatever you want.
香橼苏士酒
Um, a Suze citron.
警♥察♥局 请问找什么部门
Police Judiciaire. What department, please?
正在为您转接
Putting you through.
梅格雷
Maigret.
听着 您不认识我 但您见过我的夫人 妮娜
Look, you don't know my name but you've met my wife, Nina.
- 她说见过您 - 谁啊
- She says she's met you. - Who is this?
您不认识我 我的名字对您不重要
My name won't mean anything to you,
但他们要杀了我
but they're going to kill me.
我试着去找你 但他们会杀了我
I've tried to come and see you but they would've shot me.
你在说谁
Who you talking about?
我不知道有多少人 至少两个
I don't know how many they are, there are at least two of them.
从两点二十开始
And since the 2:20
他们就一直想让我落单
they've been trying to get me on my own
要杀了我 快救救我
so they can kill me. You're gonna help me.
- 你在哪 - 我曾尝试找
- Where are you? - I tried to get a policeman
沙特雷广场的一名警♥察♥逮捕他们
at the Place du Chatelet to arrest them,
但警♥察♥没看到他们 我环顾四周 他们不见了
but he couldn't see anyone. I looked around. They'd disappeared.
我是妮娜的丈夫 她说您见过她
I'm Nina's husband. She says you've met her.
- 妮娜什么 - 我在薄酒莱酒馆 不
- Nina who? - I'm at the Cave du Beaujolais. Oh, no.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂 长官
Yes, sir?
- 帮我转接薄酒莱酒馆 - 好的
- Get me the Cave du Beaujolais. - Sir.
- 让维耶 - 总督察
- Janvier? - Chief.
去薄酒莱酒馆
Get down to the Cave du Beaujolais,
看看能不能找到刚刚打电♥话♥的男人
see if you find the man who just rang here.
要逮捕他吗
Should I bring him in?
不用 和他聊聊 搞清楚他是谁
No, just talk to him. Find out who he is.
恐怕占线了 总督察
I'm afraid that number is engaged, Inspector.
我打不通
I can't get through.
好的 有电♥话♥ 总督察
Righto. Phone, chief.
说您认识他 妮娜的丈夫
Says you know him. Nina's husband.
他来了
He's here.
你在哪
Where are you now?
他们换班了 这是个大块头
They've swapped over now, it's the big one.
我要把他们引到巴士底狱火炮
I'm going to try and lead him to the Canon de la Bastille.
- 您能到那见我吗 知道那吗 - 知道
- Can you meet me there? Do you know it? - Yes.
这些是什么人
Who are these men?
我也怀疑他
I doubt that's him either.
恶作剧
Hoax?
- 你来了 - 想喝一杯吗
- There you are. - Ah. Do you want a drink?
你看到他的样子了吗
Did you get a description?
浅褐色雨衣 三十五岁左右 矮个子
Fawn raincoat, mid-thirties, small.
他说你见过很多他那种人
He said he was the sort of man you see a lot of.
你能去市警♥察♥那传个话吗
Can you get word out to the city police that
如果有一个穿浅褐色雨衣的男人出了意外
if a man wearing a fawn raincoat has had an accident,
或者参与了斗殴什么的 打电♥话♥给我
or been in a fight or anything like that, they're to call me.
我接到了法布街上 快乐时光的电♥话♥
I've had a call from the Jours Heureux in the Rue du Faubourg.
他们说有一个惶恐
They said a frightened,
焦虑的男人到吧台来
anxious man approached the bar
有一条信息要转述给你
with a message to ring you.
写着"我会想办法见到你
It reads, "I'll try and get to you,
他们封锁了所有的路"
they're blocking all the routes."
走吧
Come on.
请给我个信封
And an envelope, please.
又一个戈代维尔镇的农场被攻击了
Another farmhouse has been attacked near the town of Goderville.
和八月十二日
As with the burglaries on
与九月二十一日的盗窃行为一样
the 12th of August and the 21st of September,
罪犯洗劫并谋杀了农场场主
the perpetrators ransacked the property and murdered the owner.
这一次 一名农场工人也被杀了
On this occasion, a farmhand was also killed.
警方正在跟进报告....
Police are following up reports of unusual...
如果有人有任何信息...
If anyone has any information...
警♥察♥局 请问找什么部门
Police Judiciaire. What department, please?
- 喂 - 乔 我是艾伯特
- Hello. - Joe, it's Albert.
艾伯特 我能帮你做什么
Albert, what can I do for you?
- 你能出来见我吗 - 当然 什么时候
- Can you come and meet me? - Sure. When?
- 我有个主意 - 是吗
- I've got an idea. - Oh, yeah?
妮娜
Nina.
他说我见过她
He said I'd met her.
因为工作吗
Professionally?
有一个叫妮娜的女士 在十八区工作
There was a madam called Nina, worked in the 18th.
但那是很多年前的事了
But that was years ago.
她那时都六十岁了
She was 60 then.
负责皮卡第农场谋杀案的警♥察♥发现
The police in the Picardie farm murders think
早晨三点半 有人乘坐巴黎的火车
someone got off the Paris train at Goderville
在戈代维尔下了车
at 3:30 in the morning.
火车是从巴黎开出去的吗
Having travelled from Paris?
报纸也是这么说的
That's what it says here.
谁会走那样的旅游路线
Who'd take a route like that?
那趟火车沿路每一站都停
That train stops at every station along the line.
真的想去戈代维尔的人
Someone who really wanted to get to Goderville.
- 今晚谁值班 - 我
- Who's on tonight? - I am.
他确实已经死了
As far as you can tell, he was dead.
我可以试试
I can try.
没关系的
That's fine with me.
- 不是个恶作剧 - 总督察
- Not a hoax. - Chief,
这位先生目击了尸体是从车上丢下来的
this gentleman saw the body get thrown from the car.
- 当时还活着吗 - 死了
- Was he alive? - No.
他被刺穿了心脏 长官
He's been stabbed in the heart, sir.
什么样子的车
What kind of car?
一辆蓝黄相间的雪铁龙 巴黎的牌照
It was a cream and blue Citroen with a Paris registration.
最后两位数是七和五
The last two numbers were a seven and a five.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能确认一下
Can I ask you to confirm
- 您的名字和住址吗 - 当然
- your name and address, please? - Of course.
你能详细记录一下这位先生的信息吗
Can you get some details from this gentleman here?
是 长官
Sir.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you for your help.
谁干的
Who's done this?
感觉像黑社会的人 总督察
It feels like an underworld job, Chief.
旧仇宿怨
A settling of scores.
他是谁
Who is he?
他口袋里什么都没有 总督察
He had nothing in his pockets, Chief,
没有钱包之类的东西
no wallet or anything.
看看他的脸被弄成什么样了
Looking at how they've wrecked his face,
估计他的妈妈都认不出他了
I'm not sure even his own mother would recognise him.
他们就是这样的
That's how they do it.
你看总督察 他要和尸体一起上车了
Watch the Chief. He's going to get in the van with this one.
不 他不会的
No, he won't.
他会的 他对这尸体很感兴趣
He will. This one's got under his skin.
我和他一起
I'll stay with him.
谢谢
Thank you.
你干活的时候 必须抽烟吗
Do you have to smoke while we're doing this?
空气中有防腐剂
Antiseptic in the air.
你从哪拿到资格证的
Where did you qualify?
他的西服是手工制的吗
Is his suit handmade?
电影精选列表