不会是因为你想跟踪我吧
It wasn't because you wanted to follow me here.
我没有跟踪你
I wasn't following you.
是嘛 我希望你我能坦诚相待
Yeah, I was hoping we could be honest with each other.
那晚你为什么选我家?
Why did you pick my house that night?
我想和你选你这条裙子的原因是一样的
I guess same reason you chose that dress.
我看着喜欢就选了呗 无差别
I liked the way it looked.
就因为你 我根本睡不好觉
I can't sleep because of you.
是啊 你看起来很累
Yeah, you look tired.
很累 我很累
I am, I am.
你睡不着觉的时候会做什么?
What do you do when you can't sleep?
我尾♥行♥
I follow.
我跟在别人后头尾♥行♥
I follow people.
我。。。我还拍他们
And I... I take photographs.
偷♥拍♥吗。。。
People...
拍他们吃饭?拍他们做♥爱♥?
eating? People having sex?
你拍他们什么?
People doing what?
我拍那些我觉得有趣的人
People I find interesting.
你是干什么的?
What do you do for a living?
我是一名犯罪心理疗师
I'm a forensic psychologist.
我帮助犯人们获得假释
I help prisoners with their parole.
某一类犯人
Criminals.
像你这样的死刑犯
Criminals like you.
好吧
Okay.
那么 额。。。
And um...
你干这行多久了?
how long have you been doing this?
很多年了
Years.
佛祖啊 不服不行
God, I admire that.
我是说 你要怎么改变一个人?
I mean, how do you change someone?
你改变不了
You can't.
除非他们需要帮助
Not unless they want help.
大多数人都会掩盖自己内心 外表装出一副若无其事的样子
Most people put on a facade on what they want to be.
有时候一个人在毫无防备的情况下
Sometimes catching someone off guard
会被揭穿真实面目
you can tell who they really are inside.
除非你闯入他们的生活
Unless you break into their lives
并永远改变他们
and change them forever.
你丈夫的死是个意外
Your husband was an accident.
我意思是 要不是你当时在场 死的可能是我
I mean, if you hadn't been there I might be the one who's dead.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的
I am.
我逃出去的时候按了警报铃
I tripped the alarm on my way out
为了救护车能尽快赶来救你
to make sure the ambulances got to you.
送我花的人就是你吗?
Are you the one who's sending me flowers?
你认为今天会发生什么?
What do you think will happened today?
我要你记住我说的每一句话 好吗
I want you to remember everything I'm saying, okay.
你精神崩溃了 什么都不记得了
You had a psychotic break and you don't remember anything.
- 好吧 - 现在跟着我复述
- Okay. - Now repeat after me.
我一时冲动 一眨眼工夫一切就都结束了
I had a rush of emotion, I blinked and it was over.
我不记得发生了什么
I just don't remember what happened.
复述
Repeat.
好吧
All right.
我不记得发生了什么
I don't remember anything that happened.
我一时冲动
I felt a rush of emotion.
一眨眼工夫一切就都结束了
I blinked and it was over.
- 你就这么告诉他们 - 好的
- That's what you tell them. - Okay.
对不起我来晚了
Sorry that I'm late.
麦迪逊·泰勒医生
Doctor Madison Taylor,
这是我们关于爱德华·强森假释的第二次听证会
this is our second hearing on parole for Edward Johnson.
是的 我与强森先生在无监控的情况下
Yes, I've spent just under 121 hours
进行了将近121个小时的会面
of unmonitored sessions with Mr. Johnson.
爱迪患有一种我们称之为狂怒症的精神疾病
Eddie suffered what we call a psychotic rage.
所有的情绪都立刻流露出来
All of his emotions came out at once.
他不记得那件事了 他只记得摆脱了
He doesn't remember the event, he just remembers getting rid
他所有的羁绊
of all of his feelings.
他不记得杀害了自己的父亲
He doesn't remember murdering his father.
爱迪已经表现出了内疚和自责的迹象
Eddie has shown signs of guilt and remorse
以及对社会规范的依附
and attachment to societal norms.
您认为他会对其他囚犯或是对他自身
Do you believe he's a threat to other inmates
- 构成威胁吗? - 不 我不认为
- or to himself? - No, I don't.
您的临床建议是什么?
What is your clinical recommendation?
我的建议是爱德华·强森已经准备好回归社会
That Edward Johnson is prepared to assimilate back
- 成为社会人了 - 谢谢您 泰勒医生
- into the population. - Thank you, Dr. Taylor.
我们将审查您的建议
We will review your recommendation.
谢谢您们的宝贵时间
Thank you for your time.
麦迪 你上哪儿去了?
Mad, where'd you go?
不好意思 你说什么了吗?
I'm so sorry, did you say something?
我知道你想念他 我也想念他
I know you miss him, I miss him too.
麦迪 跟我。。。跟我谈谈心吧 来吧 我们是伐木累
Maddie, let's... let's talk, come on, we're a family.
你什么事都可以跟我谈的
You can tell me anything.
我只是。。。
I'm just having...
遇到点。。。
trouble...
困境
fitting in.
我感觉我可以。。。
Feeling like I can...
回到最佳状态的
get back in the groove of things.
嗯 这可以理解
Well, that's understandable.
遭遇了那么一段痛苦的经历
Been through a traumatic experience.
我就是觉得我不再像原来的自己了
I just don't feel like myself.
有些事必须。。。
Something has to...
转变 必须有所改变
shift, something has to change.
好吧 也许是你的工作要变一变
Well, maybe your career.
也许吧
Maybe.
我不知道这些年来你是怎么做到的
I don 't know how you' ve done it all these years
和那些杀人狂在同一间漆黑的屋子里促膝长谈
sitting in a dark room with all those killers.
不是那样的 你不明白
It's not that, you don't understand.
听着 我只是想让你开心点
Look, I just want you to be happy,
就像詹姆斯和我
like James and I.
亲爱的 你很迷人很抢手 我。。。我知道说这话太早了
Honey, you're a catch and I... I know it's too soon.
我知道他是我弟弟 可是。。。
I know it's my brother, but...
也许你会遇到新的意中人
maybe you'll meet somebody.
也许吧
Maybe.
好吧 内什么 我有点累了
All right, well, listen, I'm getting a little tired here
- 我都想叫辆差头了 - 要不要我给你叫一辆?
- and I kinda wanna get a cab. - You want me to get you a cab?
不用了 又没下雨 我走着回去好了
No, it's a nice night, I'm gonna walk.
- 哦 可吧 - 可
- Oh, okay. - Okay.
- 爱你哦 - 爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
- 咋的了? - 我出了点状况
- What? - I did something.
我必须要见你
I had to see you.
你是唯一能理解的人
You're the only one who'll understand.
告诉我细节
Give me the details.
细节决定一切
God is in the details.
我看见一个女孩
I saw her.
她。。。
She was...
她在街上与我擦肩而过
She was walking down the street.
我觉得那一刻我的心。。。
I thought my heart was gonna...
都快跳出来了
beat out of my chest.
于是 我跟踪她
So, I followed her.
她的 额。。。
Her, uh...
她的公♥寓♥很优雅
Her apartment was pastel,
有一种异样的平静感
and it was oddly calming,
那床单
and the sheets
在她眠床上形成的弧度 闻起来就像。。。
arc on her bed and they smelled like...
清洗过的衣物
fresh laundry,
它们是那么的柔软
and they were so soft.
我还看到壁炉上有威士忌
And I saw that there was whiskey on the mantle,
我。。。我偷了她的。。。
and I... I stole her...
别 别告诉我你偷了什么
Don 't, don't tell me what you stole.
好吗?
Okay?
只有她才应该知道你偷了什么
She is the only one who should know what you took.
还有千万不要戴手套
And don't ever wear gloves.
否则你的部分痕迹会一直遗留在现场
That way a part of you always stays there.
继续说
Continue.