12个小时前
我真得走了
I really need to go.
你干嘛还死盯着这家伙?
Why are you still seeing this guy?
其他人都放弃他了 亲爱的
Everybody else has given up on him, honey.
- 我不能放弃 - 算了吧
- It's not going to be me. - Let him go.
他不值得你这么坚持
He's not worth it.
听着 我今晚得直接从办公室走
Listen, I have to go straight from the office tonight.
请你不要迟到哦
Please do not be late.
我保证
I promise.
我爱你
I love you.
这里是麦迪逊·泰勒与爱德华·强森
This is Maddison Taylor with Edward Johnson.
今天是6月8日
Today's date is June 8th.
我们可以开始了吧?
Can we begin?
可
Yeah.
爱迪 你今天吃东西了吗?
Eddie, have you eaten today?
吃了
Yeah.
做梦了吗?有没有做梦?
How about dreaming? Any dreams?
不记得了
Not really.
那么 当你做梦的时候 你会梦见什么?
Well, when you do dream, what do you dream about?
小时候的家
A childhood home.
清洁台和银器
Clean counters and silverware.
为一家人准备的餐桌
A table set for a family.
你在餐桌上吃过饭吗?
You ever eat at a table?
没有
No.
我。。。我记得当时的感觉是。。。
I... I do remember feeling like...
就像所有的东西 你懂的 厨房♥用具和盘子
like everything, you know, the kitchenware and the dishes
还有食物。。。
and the food...
就像一切都回到了它们所属的位置上 你懂吗
it was like they had their own place, you know.
比如 盘子回到碗橱里
Like, dishes went in the cupboard
银器进抽屉里
and the silverware in the drawer.
食物进冰箱里
Food in the fridge.
如果你有这么个专属位置
If you had a place,
你会在哪里?
where would it be?
敬詹姆斯和杰里米的最新合并
A toast to James and Jeremy's new merger.
哦 不是合并 亲爱的 是收♥购♥
Oh, it's not a merger, honey, it's an acquisition.
哦 得由他来纠正我
Oh, he has to correct me.
我很高兴能举杯
I'm very happy to raise a glass
敬我最好的朋友 我姐姐 和我妻子
to my best friend, my sister, and my wife
庆祝这个美好的时刻
to celebrate this wonderful occasion.
- 我爱你们大家 干杯 - 干杯
- I love you all, cheers. - Cheers.
但说真的 得向杰里米脱帽致敬
But in all seriousness, hats off to Jeremy.
你真是开夜车费老大劲才把这事儿办成
You really burned the midnight oil to push this thing through.
我对这次冒险感到非常兴奋
I'm very excited about this venture.
我们正朝着一个全新的企业方向前进
We're going a whole new corporate direction.
巨额资产出♥售♥ 大规模人员重组。。。
Huge asset sale, major re-staffing...
辛西娅 给他们展示一下你的周年纪念礼物
Cynthia, show them your anniversary gift.
这绝对令人震精
That is absolutely stunning.
谢谢你没迟到
Thank you for not being late.
晚安 亲爱的
Goodnight, sweetheart.
晚安
Goodnight.
麦迪逊 你要喝水吗?
Madison, you want water?
好了 好好休息吧
All right, now you rest.
泰勒太太
Mrs. Taylor.
我是汤普森警探
I'm Detective Thompson.
可以告诉我发生了什么事吗?
Can you tell me what happened?
嘿 嘿 放松点
Hey, hey, relax.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, oh my god.
我在这儿多久了?
How long have I been in here?
两天
Two days.
听着 我知道这对你来说很难
Look, I know this is very difficult
但你还是得告诉我到底发生了什么事
but I'm gonna need you to tell me what happened.
你只记得这些吗?
Is that all you can remember?
警官 我丈夫呢?
Detective, where's my husband?
我很遗憾 泰勒女士。。。
Look, I'm sorry, Ms. Taylor but...
你丈夫没能挺过来
your husband didn't make it.
什么?
What?
你。。。
What...
你。。。你说什么?
What... what are you saying?
你说什么?!
What are you saying?!
哦上帝 哦上帝!
Oh god, oh god!
我们会查到凶手的
We'll find out who did this.
警♥察♥走后
After the police left
我叫了些女佣进来
I had the maids come in.
冰箱里很充足
The fridge is fully stocked.
一切都回到原来的位置上
Everything's back in its place.
哦 还有 额。。。
Oh and uh...
我给你换了锁
I had your locks changed.
麦迪 还有什么我能帮你的吗?
Mad, is there anything else I can do for you?
不 不用了 我没事
No, no, I'm okay.
警方有什么线索吗?
Do the police have any leads?
没有
No.
可是你看到那人的脸了是吗?
But you saw his face right?
是的 我看到了他的眼睛
Yeah, I saw his eyes.
好啊 那很好
Well that 's good, that's good.
但是这足够辨认凶手的身份吗?
But is it enough to identify him?
我想是吧?
I think so?
麦迪 你确定不用我陪你过夜?
Maddie, are you sure you don't want me to spend the night?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我没事
I'll be okay.
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
麦迪逊
Madison.
一切都回归原位
Everything is in its place.
麦迪逊 一切都回归原位
Madison, everything is in its place.
可是你看到那人的脸了是吗?
But you saw his face, right?
我看到了他的眼睛
I saw his eyes.
你最近怎么样?
So how are you these days?
好吧
Okay.
我给你看几张照片 一旦认出
I'm going to show you several photos and I want you
其中任何一个人就告诉我
to tell me if you recognize any of these men.
慢慢看
Take your time.
- 有眼熟的吗? - 没有
- Do any of them look familiar? - No.
你确定?要不要再仔细看看?
Are you sure or can you take a closer look?
没有他
It's not him.
听着 我知道你经历了一些创伤
Look, I know you've been through something traumatic.
- 可我。。。 - 没有他!
- But I'm... - It's not him!
这上面没有他!
He's not in that book!
我能提点建议吗?
Can I suggest something?
作为一名警探 我见识过很多破事儿
Being a detective I've seen a lot of shit.
也许你需要找个人谈谈
Maybe you need to see someone.
这方面有经验的人
Someone with experience.
你所经历的一切没有真正的解决办法
Now what you've been through there's no real way to cope.
我以为你就是你说的有经验的人 警官
I thought you were someone with experience, Detective.
我想我错了
I guess I was wrong.
恕我不送
You can see yourself out.
我不能住在这儿
I can't live here.
能帮我找个房♥产中介吗?
Can you find me a real estate agent?
当然
Sure.
这是一位艺术家的仓库
It's an artist warehouse.
我们把它改造成了一间崭新且质朴的阁楼
We've converted it to a pristine loft.
有一间卧室 一间浴室
It has one bedroom, one bath.
而窗外的江景尽收眼底
And outstanding views of the river.
米拉 这不符合我的要求
Mila, this isn't what I asked for.
我知道 我必须带你来看看
I know, I had to show it to you.
这是一套新上市的房♥
It just came on the market.
你是第一个来看♥房♥♥的人 麦迪逊
You're the first one to see it, Maddison.
一定有很多噪音 瞧这么多窗户
There must be so much noise, look at all these windows.
这些窗是隔音的
The windows are sound proofed.
- 什么时候可以住进来? - 拎包就能入住
- When's it available? - Immediately.
如果您喜欢 我建议您出个价
If you like it I recommend you put in an offer.
您要拍什么?
What are you photographing?
人文