再见,克里斯蒂安。
Goodbye, Christian.
谢谢你带给我的回忆。
Thank you for the memories I take with me.
? 谦虚点 ?
? Be it ever so humble ?
? 没有像家一样的地方 ?
? There's no place like home ?
麻烦?
Trouble?
你不会碰巧吃了几片阿司匹林,对吧?
You wouldn't happen to have a couple of aspirin, would you?
女士,我总是把阿司匹林放在宿醉附近。
Ma'am, I always keep my aspirin close to my hangover.
谢谢你,朋友。
Thanks, friend.
看,也许你不明白我的意思。
Look, maybe you do not understand me.
我是一个穷♥人♥。 我有很多开支。
I'm a poor man. I have many expenses.
我有一个大家庭要养。
I have a big family to support.
非常欣赏。
Appreciate it very much.
日期是什么时候,堂吉诃德?
What's the date, Don Quixote?
日期是 12 月 24 日,而这张账单是两个月前的!
The date is December 24th,
and this bill is two months old!
看,我将在 1 月 1 日入账,账单将全额支付。
Look, I'll be in funds January 1st,
and the bill will be paid in full.
好的,1 月 1 日,
Okay, January 1st,
但如果我在 1 月 1 日没有拿到钱,我就会报♥警♥。
but if I do not get my money January 1st, I go to the police.
有了我的赞美,你可以去任何你想去的地方。
You can go anyplace you want with my compliments.
圣诞节快乐!
Merry Christmas!
你需要的是一根狗毛。
What you need is a hair of the dog.
来吧,我有一瓶。
Come on, I got a bottle.
朋友,你是朋友。
Friend, you are a friend.
? 用冬青树枝装饰大厅 ?
? Deck the halls with boughs of holly ?
? 啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦 ?
? Fa la la la la, la la la la ?
? 这是欢乐的季节 ?
? 'Tis the season to be jolly ?
嘿! 让我们得到一棵圣诞树。
Hey! Let's get a Christmas tree.
哦...我曾经有一棵美丽的树。
Oh... I had a beautiful tree once.
你知道瑞士天使和德国天使的区别吗?
Do you know the difference between a Swiss angel
and a German angel?
恐怕我对天使的认识非常有限。
I'm afraid my acquaintanceship with angels is very limited.
这是一个度过圣诞节的地狱。
This is one hell of a place to spend Christmas.
大多数地方都是。
Most places are.
这是最糟糕的。
This is the worst.
这是世界的污水池。
This is the cesspool of the world.
说,这是一个真正的好主意。
Say, that's a real bon mot.
你是苏西某人,是吗?
You're Suzy Somebody, ain't you?
你敢打赌我是苏西某人。
You bet your brass I'm Suzy Somebody.
我已经走了很长一段路。
I've come a long way down.
也许是公主或公爵夫人?
From princess or duchess, maybe?
我住在一个和白金汉宫一样大的房♥子里。
I lived in a house as big as Buckingham Palace.
哦,它在我丈夫的家里已经很多年了。
Oh, it's been in my husband's family for years.
这个棚屋在哪里?
Where was this wigwam?
康涅狄格州费尔菲尔德县。
Fairfield County, Connecticut.
哦!
Oh!
你在费尔菲尔德县工作,是吗?
You worked Fairfield County, did you?
什么都没做。 我是家里的女士。
Worked nothing. I was lady of the house.
当然,你是。
Sure, you were.
我有一个银盘子上的金勺子。
I had the golden spoon on a silver platter.
管家开门,女仆画浴缸,厨师,司机......
A butler to open the door, a maid to draw the bath,
a chef, chauffeur...
一千个道歉,在那里,公爵夫人。
Thousand apologies, there, Duchess.
你知道吗,你伪装得如此完美,
You know, you're disguised so perfect,
我没有意识到你只是在这里贫民窟。
I didn't realize you were just down here slumming.
“今天早上你更喜欢劳斯莱斯还是梅赛德斯,安德森夫人?”
"Would you prefer the Rolls
or the Mercedes this morning, Mrs. Anderson?"
“我该放紫貂还是貂皮?”
"Shall I lay out the sable or the ermine?"
“这个周末你会使用游艇吗,安德森夫人?”
"Will you be using the yacht this weekend, Mrs. Anderson?"
我的宝贝。
My baby.
我的小宝贝儿。
My little boy.
我亲爱的,亲爱的,亲爱的......
My darling, darling, darling...
现在,等一下。
Now, wait a minute.
不要 - 不要开始哭泣。
Don't-- don't start on a crying jag.
对不起。
Sorry.
你有一个孩子,是吗?
You had a kid, did you?
- 合法的? - 不是孩子。
- Legitimate? - Not a kid.
一个王子。
A prince.
在玻璃下饲养的乳鸽。
A squab to be raised under glass.
我想知道这位老太太有没有让他喜欢上他。
I wonder if the old lady ever made him to her liking.
你如何让安德森 100% 摆脱......
How do you get 100% Anderson out of...
50% 帕克?
50% Parker?
你是 50% 的帕克吗?
Were you the 50% Parker?
对你来说是什么?
What's it to you?
只是友好的好奇心。
Just friendly curiosity.
我,我的朋友,喝醉了。
I, my friend, am very drunk.
运气好的话,很快,
With any luck at all, very soon,
我会醉得很厉害。
I'm gonna be a lot drunker.
那么现在,女孩。
Now then, girl.
马上把这个交给西联汇款办公室,我给你半比索。
Take this over to the Western Union office right away,
and I'll give you a half a peso.
没那么快,先生。
Not so fast,se?or.
你把收据还给我后,你就会得到报酬。
You'll be paid after you bring me back the receipt.
收到收据时半比索。
Half a peso on delivery of the receipt.
你自己说过,先生。
You have said it yourself, se?or.
早上好,公爵夫人。
Morning, Duchess.
现在不是早上,是下午。
It isn't morning, it's afternoon.
如果是早上就不会是一个美好的早晨。
And it wouldn't be a good morning if it were morning.
所以说得越少越好。
So the less said about it, the better.
来点火腿和鸡蛋怎么样?
How about some ham and eggs?
你是故意冒犯别人吗?
Are you deliberately trying to be offensive?
不,当然不是,公爵夫人。
No, of course not, Duchess.
我,嗯...
I, um...
我希望昨晚我没有把你的耳朵关掉。
I hope I didn't talk your ear off last night.
我不知道,我自己被石头砸死了。
I wouldn't know, I was stoned myself.
嗯,喝了几杯,我得到了很多奇思妙想。
Well, with a few drinks, I get a lot of fancy ideas.
我不希望你认真对待它们而感到失望。
I wouldn't want you to take them seriously and be disappointed.
公爵夫人,我一生都在寻找铜戒指,希望它是金的,
Duchess, all my life I've been reaching for the brass ring,
hoping it's gold,
我的意思是黄金。
and I do mean gold.
好吧,不管我喝酒时说什么,这就是我的全部。
Well, no matter what I say when I'm drinking,
this is all I am.
这并不多,你可以很清楚地看到。
It's not much, as you can damn well see.
碰巧我喜欢我所看到的。
It happens I like what I see.
你到底在这干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
只是一次社交访问。
Just a social visit.
这些不是访问时间。
These are not visiting hours.
好吧,在那种情况下,
All right, in that case,
我要离开我的礼物走了。
I'm going to leave my present and go.
圣诞节快乐。
Merry Christmas.
? 用冬青树枝装饰大厅 ?
? Deck the halls with boughs of holly ?
? 发哒哒哒哒哒哒哒哒哒 ?
? Fa da da da dee da dum da dum ?
苦艾酒。
Absinthe.
那才是你真正想要的,不是吗?
That's what you really go for, isn't it?
苦艾酒很难买♥♥到,而且价格昂贵。
Absinthe is hard to get and expensive.
什么是隐性成本?
What are the hidden costs?
我只是想让你听听一个小小的商业建议。
I just want you to listen to a little business proposition.
我可以在我的工作中使用像你这样的女人。
I could use a woman like you in my line of work.
沙利文先生,那是什么工作?
What line of work is that, Mr. Sullivan?
投资,商业顾问,诸如此类。
Investments, business counsel, that sort of thing.
这是我的新伙伴。
Here's to my new partner.
到你眼中的泥泞。
To the mud in your eye.
我不是那么糟糕的公♥司♥。
I'm not such bad company.
而且你已经独自一人进行了很长时间。
And you've been going it alone for a long time.
你可以用一个朋友。
You could use a friend.
天知道我可以。
God knows I could.
我会给你买♥♥些新衣服,把头发修成可信的颜色。
I'll buy you some new clothes,
fix that hair a believable color.
你会受到尊重。
You'll be respectable.
我和体面之间的道路上散落着破瓶子。
The road between me and respectability
is strewn with broken bottles.
就我的目的而言,已经足够受人尊敬了。
Respectable enough for my purposes.
一席?
A shill?
一个正面。
A front.
铁锹是铁锹。
A spade's a spade.
电影精选列表