Jesus!
老天
Get out of the way!
快走
Oh, my God.
我的天
At my wedding! At my fucking wedding!?
在我的婚礼上 敢在我的婚礼上动手
No!
不
No!
不
Ray!
Ray
Ray!
Ray
Ray!?
Ray
Oh, my baby!
亲爱的
Somebody help my baby!
来人帮帮他啊
I thought Ray lost the stomach for it after that.
我想这事之后Ray失去了斗志
Months went by. He spent his time in the country.
几个月过去了 他缩在乡村
Grew a beard, went all rustic, you know?
留了胡子 一副乡巴佬的样
He struck this deal with South London.
他和南伦敦达成了协议
Then months went by and nothing happened.
然后就没有然后了
Nothing.
无事发生
"Glory of war"-- bollocks.
荣誉之战 全是胡扯
Jonny, it's Jude. How are you doing?
Jonny 是我 Jude 今天咋样
How's it going? I ain't seen you for ages.
过的咋样 我好久没见到你了
No, listen. I've got two minutes.
听着 我就两分钟
All the boys are going to a fantastic party.
所有人都要去参加一个很棒的派对
Listen to me. Wake up because this is important.
醒醒 认真听 这很重要
All the boys are going to a party tomorrow night.
我们明晚都要去个派对
Fancy dress. We're all going. Ray wants to see you.
我们都去 化装舞会 Ray要见你
You've gotta come. Fancy dress. Can you come?
你得来哦 化装舞会 你能到吗
Jonny? Can you come?
Jonny 你能到吗
Tomorrow? Yeah. Can you get a costume?
明天 好吧 你能弄到化装用的东西吗
All right, Jonny.
你好啊 Jonny
Well done. Brilliant costume.
干得漂亮 完美的打扮
Thanks very much. I had murder coming over here.
多谢 来这儿的时候出了点小意外
My car went bang and then all the bits fell off it.
我的车发出砰地一声 然后所有的零件都掉了下来
Don't hate me, we're about three hours early.
别恨我 我们早到了三个小时
Don't hate me, we're about three hours early.
别恨我 我们早到了三个小时
I was going to say, where's your Merry Men?
我正想说 你的快乐伙伴们呢
We can have a drink. Do you fancy a quick drink?
我们可以先喝一杯 你觉得咋样
I'm sorry about that, mate.
我很抱歉,伙计
They'll be here any minute, I'm sure.
他们随时会到的
Anyway, we can polish this off.
不管怎样 我们可以喝这个
Take a load off, Coco. Thanks, Mr. Hood.
先坐会儿 小丑 多谢 好汉先生
Have a seat. Or can I call you Robin?
坐吧 我能叫你罗宾吗
Call me Robin, brother.
当然可以 兄弟
Call me Robin.
叫我罗宾
Hello, son. All right, Ray.
你好啊 孩子 你好 Ray
How's it going? All right.
过的咋样 不错
That's a nice beard. What did you come as,
你的胡子真好看 你扮的什么角色
"Grizzly Adams," Is it?
灰熊亚当斯 是吗
No, Sadie likes it.
不 Sadie喜欢这样的
Says it gives me the appearance of being softer.
说它让我看起来更温柔
Like that fellow... Lear.
就像那个叫李尔王的家伙
That's not fair, Ray. I mean, to be honest,
这不公平Ray 我的意思是
we're dressed up like a couple of nonces.
我们打扮得像两个临时演员
Look what you've come as.
看看你扮成什么了
You're a character, Jonny. You're a throwback.
你很会表演 Jonny 你很复古
Pour us out a drink, Jude.
给我们倒杯饮料 Jude
You got it?
看懂了吗
No.
不
Ain't you got it? What I've come as?
你还不明白吗 我扮什么的
What?
扮什么
Stuffing.
填充
Yeah, yeah.
对 对
Fucking hell.
卧♥槽♥
Still look all right?
我看起来还好么
No, you look well, son.
对 你看起来很不错 孩子
Ray, look, if this is about
Ray 你看 如果这是关于
all the coke and South London and all that, right, yeah?
毒品和South London 的事 你知道的
This is about that then it's not me, it's Sean.
那可跟我没关系 是Sean
I mean, he's made it all up. He's made it all up about--
我的意思是 是他在搞事 都是他
Evening, Jonny.
晚上好 Jonny
What's going on? What's he doing here?
咋回事 他在这干什么
Guess where Jude told me to find your spank mags?
猜猜Jude让我去哪里找你的小据点
With guns and knives...
枪和刀
and my coke.
还有我的货
Bollocks. Yeah.
胡说 对
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Jude.
Jude
Shut up and listen to him.
别说话 听他讲
Just shut up and listen to him.
闭嘴 听他讲
Can you just explain I'd never do anything like this?
你能解释一下我绝对不会做这种事吗
Not to you. You know, I'd be hurting you.
不会对你 你知道 那样会伤害你的
I need you to tell them that for me.
我需要你帮我告诉他们
All right, all right!
好吧好吧
Okay, all right!
好的
You're the one who's screwed up, Jonny.
是你把事情搞砸的 Jonny
You "Wouldn't do anything to me"? What's that?
你 不会干对不起我的事 真的吗
That is fucking bullshit, mate!
那都是胡扯的 兄弟
"Let me into the family. The one thing you can do for me.
让我入伙 帮我一个忙
Introduce me to your uncle." I introduced you,
把我介绍给你叔叔 我帮你引荐了
and when did you think of saying "Thank you" For that?
你是什么时候想到要为此说 谢谢 的
I did it for you! You didn't do fuck for me!
我那是为你干的 你特么的就不是为了我
You did nothing but drag me into more and more trouble!
你除了给我惹麻烦之外啥也没干
Ask him about the guns. What about the guns?
问他那些枪 枪的事怎么说
No one was fucking tooled up.
没人全副武装
"Come on, hold onto this, Jude. This one's for you.
来 拿好 Jude 这是给你的
Don't put your hand where you don't want--"
不想开枪的话不要把手
I was trying my best! Trying to do what?
我在尽力做事 你尽力做什么了
You were dragging my family into the fucking firing line!
你让我的家人们身陷枪林弹雨
What about the coke? Yeah, and the coke!?
货的事怎么说 对 货的事
The coke, man. He asked me to get the coke.
毒品 他让我去抢毒品
He wanted us to get the coke because he wanted to stir it up!
他要我们去抢毒品 因为他想挑起战争
What about Kathy? What about Kath, eh?
Kathy那 Kathy的事情呢
Where's Ray? He ain't even here to argue!
Ray去哪了 他连来这儿吵的机会都没了
You're a mug! You're the fucking mug!
你就是个傻♥逼♥ 该死的傻♥逼♥
I'm sorry! I'm sorry. Are you really sorry?
对不起 对不起 你真的觉得对不起吗
I hope you don't think it's a liberty,
希望我打扮成这样
me turning up like this...
不会让你觉得失礼
but I thought I'd show my face.
但我想让你看看我的脸
Got to make the effort, haven't you...
得好好努力
"Jonifer"?
Jonifer
bear with me.
稍等一会儿
Here you are, do it.
给你 动手吧
Don't revel in it.
别太沉迷了
Don't! Don't!
不 不
Cheers.
干得好
Here you are, Ray. Do it. Don't revel in it.
来吧 Ray 别忙着看乐子了
Oi, Yogi.
喂 小子
Good shot.
打得好
Ray, mate, he's still twitching.
Ray 兄弟 他还在挣扎哎
Is he? Yeah.
真的假的 对
There you go. Shot him up the ass.
好了 打他屁♥股♥
You want to stuff and mount that?
你想把那东西填起来挂着吗
Look lovely on your wall.
挂墙上一定很棒
Where's he from, the kid?
这孩子是从哪来的
Wrexham. Is he?
雷克瑟姆 是吗
Could he sing? - Well, he could, Ray.
他会唱歌♥吗 - 当然会了 Ray
Bit of a crooner yourself, ain't you?
你自己也会唱歌♥ 是吗
I can hold a tune, yeah. What that soppy song you sing?
我唱歌♥还挺厉害的 你唱的那首情歌♥是啥
I sing "Fireball XL-5."
我唱的Fireball XL5
"Avenue and Alleyways" Was silly Jonny's song.
Avenue and Alleyways是小傻瓜Jonny唱的
Good tune.
好歌♥
电影精选列表