成功不只是属于大人物
Success doesn't come to just anyone.
你应得到
You deserve.
漂浮
Float.
漂浮
Float.
漂浮在它们上面,不向下看,不向后看
Floating above them all, not looking down, not looking back.
不道歉
No apologies.
这是我欠的两个月房♥租
Here's those two months rent I'm behind on
还有六个月的房♥租
and six months rent in advance.
哦,我在天堂的斯普林格猎犬!
Oh, my Springer Spaniel In Heaven!
美极了!
Gorgeous!
总有一天会有椰蓉蛋糕的,不是吗?
Someday to have coconut cake, won't you?
我想告诉你,普丽西拉·安德斯
I want to tell you, Priscilla Anders,
我预感到你会有多出名
all about my premonitions of how famous you're gonna be.
我梦想着你能取代我
And my dreams of how you're going to take my place
在红地毯上
on the red carpet.
你知道我在干什么吗?
You know what I was in?
埃及艳后
Cleopatra.
你不能错过和一个埃及艳后虚构的女仆
And you can't pass up having coconut cake
一起吃椰蓉蛋糕
with one of Cleopatra's fictitious handmaidens.
我做梦也想不到
I wouldn't dream of it.
哦
Oh.
总有一天!
Someday!
毛毛虫以为世界末日了
The caterpillar thought the world ended,
但后来变成了一只蝴蝶
but then became a butterfly.
好女孩,好女孩
Good girl, good girl.
好女孩
Good girl.
很好
Good.
这就是那个地方
This is the place.
我敢打赌
I'll bet.
这就是那个地方
This is the place.
没有一个著名的演员
There is no famous actor
没有在这里成功过
that has not made it here,
然后还没有进步
that has not then gone up above.
如果不参加我们的一系列表演课
Not without taking our series of acting classes
乘坐热气球,我们提供的热气球
that act as balloons, balloons that we provide
朝着巨大的技术领域漂浮
toward floating toward spheres of mega-technique.
你有一对双胞胎:男孩男孩,女孩女孩
You have a twin: boy-boy, girl-girl,
女孩男孩,男孩女孩,任何组合
girl-boy, boy-girl, any of the combinations.
相信你的双胞胎比你更能找到真♥相♥
Trust your twin more than you to find the truth
在故事的织锦中,人类的宇宙
in the tapestry of stories, the human universe.
现在走,各位,走!
Now move, people, move!
为你的双胞胎找地方!
Find space for your twin!
把另一个你放在阳光下!
Give your doppelgänger a place in the sun!
别让黑暗打扰你
Don't let the darkness trouble you.
喂?
Hello?
没什么好激动的
Nothing to get excited about,
所以别激动,但他们真的想再见你
so don't get excited, but they do want to see you again.
谁?
Who?
该死的回电
A goddamn callback.
但别激动
But don't get excited.
但要明白:他们在考虑你做主角
But get this: they're considering you for the lead.
哦!
Oh!
什么?!
What?!
什么?!
What?!
有什么问题?
What's the matter?
圣诞节没人给你理发吗?
Didn't anybody give you a haircut for Christmas?
迪斯尼乐园
Disneyland.
其他女孩这次都不在
All those other girls aren't here this time.
你注意到了吗?
Did you notice that?
不在
Nope.
他们不在
They're not.
我想让你知道如果你取代我得到这个
I want you to know that if you get this part instead
角色,你要走下去
of me, you go with it,
因为我花了很多时间
because I got time stretched out ahead of me
在表演这事上,我还不确定我是否
for this acting stuff and I'm not sure I want
想要出名,这部分可能是
to be famous just yet, and this part might be that
来自他们所说的
from what they say.
我只想有一段时间成为我自己
I want to be just me for a while.
所以,如果你比我更想要这个角色
So, if you want this part more than me,
我祈祷你得到它
I pray that you get it.
因为我有这么多时间,而且我还年轻
Because I got all this time and I'm young.
我要毁掉这次试镜
I am going to destroy this audition.
很好
Good.
我有时间
I have time.
我有很多时间
I have plenty of time.
昨天,我看了该死的日落
Yesterday, I watched the goddamn sunset.
是吗?
Did you?
是啊
Yeah.
很酷
Cool.
那怎么样?
How was it?
女士们
Ladies.
你们应该还有三个人,不是吗?
There should be three more of you, shouldn't there?
他妈的怎么了?!
What the fuck?!
然后他们抱怨
And then they complain.
他们说,他们说,他们痛苦地说
And they say, and they say, and they bitterly say
“在好莱坞很难做到”
that "It's tough to make it in Hollywood."
不过,你们中的一个,女士们,可能会确实出现在演员表上
Yet one of you, ladies, might get cast simply by showing up.
我说得对吗?
Am I right?
希望你会喜欢
Hope you'll enjoy.
我们今年需要退休
We need to retire this year.
当你们真的喜欢这家店的时候
You guys are pretending you don't love the shop
你们却假装不喜欢这家店
when really you love the shop.
当你回家的时候,我们给你
It was a surprise we were saving
省下了一个惊喜的数字
for when you came home.
爸爸,这里一切都很顺利
Daddy, things are going well out here.
这个月我真的可以给你寄钱
I can actually send you money this month.
你喜欢吗?
Would you like that?
我再说一遍:你不必把钱存入我的帐户
I repeat: you do not have to put money in my account.
看,爸爸?
See, Dad?
有人需要我,我又接到一个电♥话♥
I'm in demand, I got another call.
你妈妈想和你谈谈...
Your mother wants to talk to you...
我是普里西拉
This is Priscilla.
妈的可以信任!
Un-fucking-believable!
普里斯,高管们想见你
Pris, the execs want to see you.
第二次回电♥话♥,亲爱的
Second callback, my dear.
第二次回电
Second callback.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿,我接到第二次回电
Hey, I got that second callback.
你当然会的
Of course you did.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
嘿,嗯...
Hey, um...
我会...
I'd give...
我会把钱还回去,只是想知道
I'd give all that money back just to know
你和我在一起是为了我而不是...
that you're with me for me and not...
我们不能把钱还回去
We can't give any of the money back.
我知道
I know.
听着,没有钱我就得离开洛杉矶...
Look, without the money I'd have to leave L.A..
那你可能再也见不到我了
Then you'd probably never see me again.
那就是你想要的吗?
Is that what you want?
不
No.
我真的...
I really...
我真的得走了
I really have to go.
好吧
Okay.
祝我好运,好吗,帅哥?
Wish me luck, okay, handsome?
这个混♥蛋♥是谁?!
Who's this fucking asshole?!
这应该是一顿没人说话的午餐
This was supposed to be a lunch without any talking.
告诉我他不会从这边来
Tell me he's not coming this way.
告诉我他不是在他妈挥手
Tell me he's not waving that fucking hand.
告诉我这不会涉及任何他妈的文书工作
Tell me this isn't going to involve any fucking paperwork.
电影精选列表