我是说,当你能踏进董事会的时候,谁会想要好莱坞?
I mean, who wants Hollywood when you can trod the boards?
我认识经营这个地方的人
And I know the guy that runs this place,
我知道他不会让你去试镜的
he doesn't let you out for auditions, I know.
不,不,不,不,不,他让
No, no, no, no, no, he does.
但不像我想的那样
But not like I would.
哦,听起来不错
Oh, it sounds lovely.
你会来吗?
Will you come?
是的,是的
Yeah, yeah.
哦!
Oh!
听起来...
That sounds...
听起来真不错
That sounds really nice.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
这个女人是你们所有人的希望钻石
This woman is a Hope Diamond all of you,
所以把你们的脸从鸡蛋里钻出来,注意
so get your faces out of your eggs and pay attention.
你会从她身上学到东西
You'll learn something from her.
她会来的
She's going to come.
告诉顾客我可以在搅拌机里放五个香蕉
Tell the customer I can fit five bananas in a blender
如果那是他想要的
if that's what he wants.
否则告诉他,别让他以为是香蕉糖水
Otherwise tell him what he thought was banana syrup,
可以给他来一次,只有实验室里
that one time he had it, was nothing but yellow dye
才制♥造♥的黄色液体
with a flavor constructed in a lab.
我可以不管它
I could just leave it alone.
你可以这么做
You could just do that.
那是个小狗
There's the puppy.
什么?
What?
我该有的丈夫
The husband that I deserve.
至少你可以不笑地看着他
At least you can look at him without laughing.
还有更糟的
And there's worse.
是的,就像抵押贷款经纪人
Yeah, like mortgage brokers.
他不看足球,他说
He doesn't watch football, he said.
他抽烟
He smokes.
我刚戒烟
I just quit.
那只是他在胡闹
That's just him humphreying.
要是这地方叫巴考尔就好了
If only this place was called Bacall's.
我需要一个有能力的经纪人
I need a power broker.
你刚才说“不要经纪人”
You just said "No brokers."
我说“不要抵押贷款经纪人”
I said "No mortgage brokers."
所以一个制片人放一个面包圈在烤箱里?
So a bun in the oven by a producer?
一个有能力的制片人
A power producer.
怀孕的部位是流入
The pregnancy part is the wash.
不管是谁的老二,都是这样
That'd be that, no matter who the dick is.
他只是个机修工
He's just a mechanic.
机修工可以付你的房♥租
A mechanic could pay your rent.
他甚至不是作家
He's not even a writer.
我和一个作家出去了
I went out with a writer.
就像虚构人物生活在虚构世界中
That was as exciting as living in a world of fiction
那样令人兴奋
by the person doing the fictionalizing.
我要嫁给一个一流的经纪人
I'm marrying an A-list agent,
或者一个一流的高管,或者至少是一个体面的业务员
or an A-list exec, or at the very least a decent publicist.
嗯-嗯
Mm-hm.
好吧,现在去把他的杯子斟满
Well, for now go fill his cup.
继续
Go on.
你的爱情故事是宇宙写的
Your love story is written by the Universe,
不是好莱坞的
not by Hollywood.
不是委员会的
Not by committee.
宇宙带来成功给信任它的人
The Universe delivers success to those who trust it.
必定刺透你的耳朵
Be sure your ears are pricked.
普里西拉?
Priscilla?
撞击声会来的
The knock will come.
听
Listen.
听
Listen.
总是在听那个撞击声
Listening always for that knock.
坏事确实会发生
Bad things do occur.
这是洛杉矶
This is Los Angeles.
在所有的角落里,阴影依然存在
In all corners, shadows persist.
迟早,你会被打倒
Sooner or later, you're going to receive a beatdown.
我们的名字是推销,我们不会满足你的保险需求
As our name spiels, we won't sugarcoat your insurance needs.
坏事确实会发生
Bad things do occur.
这是洛杉矶
This is Los Angeles.
在所有的角落里,阴影依然存在
In all corners, shadows persist.
迟早,你会被打倒的
Sooner or later, you're going to receive a beatdown.
昨晚你起床了吗?
Were you out of bed last night?
在妈妈喝完水之前
Talk to Daddy before Mommy gets to the bottom
告诉爸爸
of her glass.
我只想知道你昨晚是否下床了
I just want to know if you were out of bed last night
当爸爸妈妈不在的时候
when Mommy and Daddy were gone.
当娜娜在这里的时候
When Nanna was here.
除了娜娜还有人吗?
Was anybody here besides Nanna?
他在待在自己的角里,嗯?
He's keeping his corner, huh?
好吧,鲍比,如果你从床上起来
All right, Bobby, you're not in trouble
看见房♥子里除了娜娜还有其他人
if you were out of your bed and you saw someone
你不会有麻烦,好吗?
besides Nanna in the house, all right?
你不会有麻烦
You're not in trouble.
现在不行
Not for now.
好吧
Okay.
过来
Come here.
我要吃这些饼干
I'm going to eat these cookies.
一次吃一块
One at a time I'm going to eat them.
如果你告诉我如果你看到某人
If you tell me if you saw someone,
我会停止吃剩下那些
I'll stop eating and give the rest
给你的饼干,好吗?
of the cookies to you, all right?
昨晚你起床了吗?
Were you out of bed last night?
嗯,这很好
Mm, these are good.
想要牛奶吗?
Want some milk?
不,太好吃了
No, they're too delicious.
可能它们太好吃了
Probably they're so good
你不想用牛奶毁了它们
you don't want to ruin them with milk.
上帝,他们真是太好吃了
God, they're that good.
嗯?
Hm?
昨晚谁在家?
Who was in the house last night?
拉夫叔叔!
Uncaraff!
拉尔夫叔叔?
Uncle Ralph?
拉夫叔叔
Uncaraff.
拉尔夫叔叔
Uncle Ralph.
拉夫叔叔
Uncaraff.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是的!
Yeah!
拉夫叔叔!
Uncaraff!
别做老鼠,鲍比
Never be a rat, Bobby.
你好?
Hello?
准备好激♥情♥了吗?
Ready to steam?
嗯,当然
Uh, sure.
给你一点时间
Got a one o'clock for you.
次要角色
Minor role.
有潜力
Has potential.
你能表演恐惧,对吧?
You can do fear, right?
恐惧?
Fear?
是啊!
Yeah!
恐惧
Fear.
还有激♥情♥,普里斯
And also steam, Pris.
激♥情♥
Steam.
是啊!
Yeah!
恐惧和激♥情♥
Fear and steam.
你要不要去夜♥总♥会♥?
You want the supper club or not?
我当然要去夜♥总♥会♥
Of course I want the supper club.
你为什么在这里谈论这个?
Why are you talking about this here?
我需要知道
I need to know.
我要拿到钱,我要告诉他们这些事
I gotta get the money, I gotta tell them these things.
他们在我屁♥股♥上
They're on my ass.
电影精选列表