站住 不许动
You stop! Stop right there!
我叫你站住 给我站住
I'm telling you to stop. You stop!
给我点吃的吧 上帝保佑你
朝上看 看着光
Hey! Look up at the light.
看着我 你停了多久了
Look up at me. How long since you dropped?
-什么停了 -就是停药
- Dropped? - Dropped.
-一天 -一天
- A day. - A day.
我的腿没知觉了
I can't feel my legs.
这是戒断反应
That's because you're going through withdrawal,
你这嗑药的混♥蛋♥
you fucking junkie.
救救我 我要死了
You gotta help me. I'm gonna die.
我好渴
I'm thirsty...
水 水
Water. Water!
希德
Sid!
进来 宝贝
Come inside, baby.
那个人是谁
Who's that man?
他就是个流浪汉 宝贝
He's just a vagrant, baby.
-不 他不是 -不是吗
- No, he's not. - Yeah?
他鞋子擦得那么亮
His shoes are too shiny.
你真是个机灵鬼
Well, you're a smart monkey.
-他生病了吗 -是的
- Is he sick? - Yep.
-他会好起来吗 -会的
- Will he get better? - Yeah.
你保证
Promise?
去睡觉吧 好吗 小不点
Just go to sleep, okay, baby boy?
-晚安 小甜心 -晚安 莎拉
- Good night, sweetie. - Good night, Sara.
第一次见到她 第一次见到她
The first time I saw her face. The first time I saw her face.
看着我
Look at me.
不
No!
第一次见到她
The first time I saw her face.
第一次见到她 第一次见到她
The first time I saw her face. The first time I saw her face.
早安 小鬼 想吃点什么吗
Morning, monkey. Want something to eat?
那个人起来了
The man's up.
他要待在这里吗
Is he staying here now?
不
No.
放下
Toss it.
-我快清理完了 -放下
- I'm about to finish cleaning it. - Put it down.
-感觉怎么样 -好了三成吧
- How are you feeling? - I'd say I'm a 30%.
你慢慢来 等这周过完了就好一半了
You take it slow, by the end of the week you'll be a 50.
我带你进屋 是不想让你死
I took you in so you wouldn't die.
现在你死不了了
Now you're not gonna die,
今天早上就好好休息吧
so just take the morning to rest,
然后就离开我的农场
then you need to get off my farm.
-不行 -你说什么
- I can't do that. - I'm sorry?
我要在这里待上一阵
I'm gonna stay here for a little while.
-我可没同意 -那抱歉了
- I'm not cool with that. - I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry too,
你失去"今天早上好好休息"的特权了
you just lost your 'take the morning to rest' privileges.
滚出我的农场
Get off my farm.
-不 -滚出去
- No. - Get off my farm.
这种东西吓不到弱智流浪汉的 真的
You couldn't scare a retarded hobo with that thing, literally.
这可是雷明顿870
This is a Remington 870,
一枪就能把你打成...
one blast cuts you the fuck in...
打成两半 是啊 这就有用了
Fuck in half, yeah. That's telling.
你拿着枪 我说我不怕
You're holding a gun, I say I'm not afraid,
你就把枪的威力告诉我
so you describe the gun to me.
我又不是不怕那枪
It's not the gun I'm not afraid of.
你打算怎么着 朝天开一枪吗
What are you gonna do? Shoot in the air?
想吓我 来啊
Try to scare me? Go ahead.
你没让我死 就不会杀我
You wouldn't let me die, you're not gonna kill me.
怎么 我救了你 倒显得我软弱了
So now I saved your life, that makes me weak?
我对你 对你的孩子都没有任何恶意
Look, I'm not a threat to you, or your boy.
但我必须守在你的住处
I need to be on your property.
你不想我和你们有接触 没问题
Alright, there's no contact at all.
我就待在田里
I'm gonna stay in the fields.
你最后帮我做一件事
There's just one thing I need you to do,
我就不再纠缠你了
and you'll never have to deal with me again.
确认一下 地图上是不是你的房♥子
Just verify for me this is your house on the map,
我好确定找对了没
so I know I'm in the right place.
-这是什么 -地图
- What's this? - It's a map.
是的 这是我的房♥子
Yeah, it's my house.
为什么被标记了
Why is it marked?
这不重要
Okay, it doesn't matter.
我一小时内就会离开这谷仓
Look, I'm gonna be out of the barn in an hour.
如果可以的话 我想把这个水壶拿着
If you can spare it, I'm gonna take this canteen.
这附近有地方装水吗
Is there somewhere I can fill it up with water?
这个数字 哪来的
This number, how did you get this?
你知道是什么意思吗
Does that mean something to you?
怎么了
What?
你说对了 我不是杀人狂
Yeah, you're right, I'm not a killer.
但我可以给你正面来一发盐弹
But I'm fine with how a blast of rock salt to your face
反正要不了你的命
won't kill you.
现在给我老实招了 你是谁
Now you gonna tell me who you are
来我的农场到底干什么
and what the fuck you're doing on my farm.
时空旅行还未被发明
Time travel hasn't been invented yet.
但它将在30年后成为可能
But in 30 years it will have been.
并且被大型犯罪集团利用
It's gonna be used by the big criminal syndicates.
你是个环形使者吗
You're a Looper?
查理顿街 417号♥
我不能回城里去 因为我老板艾伯
I can't go back to the city, 'cause Abe, my boss,
他的人不眠不休地在找我
his men have been searching for me 24/7 till they find me,
或者找那个人
or find him.
我只有这张地图
All I got is that map.
上面标了三所房♥子
You have three houses marked on them.
你的是其中之一
Yours is one of them.
我知道他正赶过来
I know he's coming here.
关于环形使者你知道多少
So what do you know about Loopers?
你知道我们是干什么的吗
You know what we do?
那么他正赶过来
So he's coming here...
要杀我的儿子
to murder my son,
因为他觉得我儿子可能是唤雨师
cause he thinks he might be this Rainmaker?
那如果他杀了唤雨师
And once he kills the Rainmaker,
又会怎么样呢
what happens?
我想 他认为如果杀了唤雨师
I think he thinks that if he'd killed the Rainmaker,
就不会被送回来了 他就会消失了
then he never would have been sent back, so he'd just vanish.
就像他突然出现一样
He'd disappear just like he appeared.
他会回到妻子身边
He'd be back with his wife.
他是谁 这个被你放跑的人
Who is he, this guy you let run?
就是随便一个来自未来的人吗
Is it just some random guy from the future?
他是 他就是某个人而已
He's... he's just somebody.
你知道 那些数字的意思吗
You know what... the numbers mean?
这是希德的出生日期
This is Sid's birth day.
这是他出生的医院的主代码
And this is the main code of the hospital he was born in.
还有几个孩子
How many other kids
和你儿子同一天在那家医院出生
were born in that hospital in that day with your son?
-两个吗 -应该是的
- Like two? - Sound right.
三个孩子 对应地图上的三所房♥子
Three kids, three houses marked on this map.
他知道其中之一是唤雨师
He knows one of them is the Rainmaker,
但不知道是哪一个
he doesn't know which.
他打算干什么
What's he gonna do?
我的天
God...
他真会这么做吗
Will he really do this?
想想这么做能挽救什么
Think about what doing this would fix.
或者 想想他认为能挽救什么
Or what he thinks it will fix.
如果他来了 你会阻止他吗
If he comes here, will you stop him?
我是想问 我能相信你吗
I'm asking, can I trust you?
我不管你相不相信我
I don't care if you trust me.
也不管你儿子怎么样
I don't care about your son!
我的生活一团糟 如果杀了这个人
I've lost my life, if I kill this man,
就能恢复正常了
I get it back.
他会杀掉另外两个小孩
He'll kill the other two kids,
最后会到这里来
and come here last,
电影精选列表