I couldn't, I had to see.
我记得他告诉我
He told me... I remember.
告诉我未来有一个残暴恐怖的新老大
He told me there's a new holy terror boss in the future,
他要将所有人封环
and he's closing all the loops.
他们称他为 唤雨师
The Rainmaker, they call him.
他告诉了我 然后说想抽烟
He told me and... and then he wanted a cigarette,
于是我给他松了绑 他看了我一眼
so I untied him and he gives me this look,
接着就跑开了
and he just starts running.
我手拿短铳 心里清楚
I had my Blunderbuss, so I know
他只要跑出15步就离开我的射程范围了
I've got fifteen strides 'till he's out of my range.
这想法在我脑中反复徘徊
And they come, and they go,
我就这么眼睁睁看着他逃走了
and I just watch him till he's gone.
这在行内称为"漏环"
This is called, 'letting your loop run.'
这可不是好事
It's not a good thing.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
你是我唯一的朋友了 乔 帮帮我
You're the only friend I got, Joe. You gotta help me.
你跑到这来 真是蠢透了
Fucking idiot coming here.
你不能在这久留
You can't be here.
我只能给你些钱 你赶紧跑路吧
I'll give you some money, that's it, then you leave.
乔 你给我钱 我又能去哪儿
Joe, a little money! Where am I gonna go?
跳上一列货运车 赶紧出城
You hop a freight train, you beat it the hell out of town.
闭嘴 别乱动
Shut up and don't move.
让科尔在窗户外边守着
Tell Cor to watch the window outside.
好 这就去
Yeah, I'm on my way.
我是伤心小子 乔 快开门
Kid Blue, Joe, come on!
马上来
Just a minute!
快打开这该死的门
Open this goddamn door!
我无能为力了 赛斯
I can't do anything for you, Seth.
你得把我藏起来 求你了 乔
You gotta hide me! Please, Joe! Please!
把我藏起来 求你了 老天啊
Hide me! Please, Christ!
求你 帮我争取些时间 我避避就走
Please buy me some time, and I'll go!
求你了
Please!
你要逼我破门而入吗
Are you gonna make me bust this door down?
就来 等一下
Yeah, hold on!
求你了
Please.
让开
Move!
快点 乔 快开门
Come on, Joe! Open up!
好了
Ok.
见鬼
Jeez.
怎么这么磨蹭
That took a while.
穿戴这么整齐 当然要花点时间
You think it's easy lookin' this good?
泰会守在这里
Tye is gonna watch your apartment
我们去和艾伯谈谈
while we go have a talk with Abe.
-罐子里有咖啡 -谢了
- There's coffee in the tin. - Thank you.
等我一会儿
Give me two minutes.
知道那玩意儿为什么叫短铳吗
Do you know why they call that pea shooter here a Blunderbuss?
因为它在15码外就打不中任何东西了
Cause it's impossible to hit anything further than 15 yards.
而在15码内绝对百发百中
Impossible to miss anything closer.
专打毫无还手之力的蠢货用
It's a gun for fuck-up turkeys.
手♥枪♥就不一样了
Not like a Gat.
手♥枪♥有射程 有准度
A Gat has a range, accuracy.
歇会儿吧小子 别把另一只脚也打崩了
Kid, cut it out, or you'll blow your other foot off.
搞什么乱七八糟的
What the hell's goin' on out there?
别来无恙 艾伯
How you doin', Abe?
没把另一只脚也打了吧 小子
You didn't shoot your other foot off, did you, Kid?
好了
Right.
我曾祖父曾告诉我祖父
My great-grandfather told my grandfather,
男人就像蜘蛛一样
mens are like spiders.
越小的越要提防
It's the little ones you gotta be careful of.
这我可不敢苟同
I don't know if I agree with that.
我曾祖父又知道些什么
What the fuck did my great grandfather know?
这个人来自未来
This man is from the future.
是被犯罪集团♥派♥回来的
He was sent back here by the mob.
有来无回 专门管理环形使者
A one way ticket to run the Loopers.
这对艾伯来说费不了多大功夫
That's low effort, even for Abe,
所以为了打发时间
so to pass the time,
他招募了一些人手 称为枪手
he recruited some real muscle, the Gat Men.
现在他管理着这座城市
Now he runs the city.
这无论在哪都算挺强的了
Any other city, that'd be impressive.
你们年轻人怎么都爱戴那玩意儿 领巾
How can you kids stand to wear those chilipers... cravats.
-领带 -太可笑了
- Ties. - Ridiculous.
我们又没有着装要求
You're aware we don't have a dress code.
时髦嘛
Fashion.
你知道...好吧 你不知道
You know... well, you don't know.
你们的穿着
The movies that you're dressing like
不过是跟风罢了
are just copy of other movies.
都是20世纪做作的玩意
It's Goddamn twentieth century affectations.
有点创意吧
Do something new,
脖子上套个光圈 或者橡胶的...
Put a... glowing thing around your neck, or use rubberized...
有点新意就是
Just be new.
好的
OK.
和你聊天很开心 艾伯
Well, it's nice chatting with you, Abe.
我很欣赏你 乔
I do like you, Joe.
但我也很确定赛斯去找过你
But I'm sure enough that Seth paid you a visit,
对此我们得采取一点行动
and we're gonna have to do something about this.
赛斯吗
Seth?
你可能以为我们会用锤子什么的
You're expecting that we're going to break your fingers
砸烂你的手指头
with a hammer or something awful,
但我现在就帮你打消顾虑
but, I'm gonna diffuse that tension right now.
我们不会那样
That's not gonna happen.
我要做的只是和你谈一会儿
What is gonna happen, is that I'm gonna talk for a little.
可能一会儿还不到
Not even that long.
然后你就会交出你的朋友
And then you're gonna give up your friend.
我朋友 赛斯吗 抱歉 我不明白
My friend? Seth? Sorry, I'm... I'm confused.
好吧 那我们就谈谈
Well then, I'll talk a little.
你在我雇的环形使者中 是最年轻的
You know, you were the youngest Looper I ever hired.
他们都说 你看着真可笑
You looked Goddamn ridiculous, they said.
短铳都有你肩膀那么高了
Blunderbuss up to here on you.
我都不记得他们当初为什么抓你进来了
I remember they brought you in, I forget what it was for.
钟表店
Watch shop.
对了...是啊
That's... yeah.
你抢劫了我们一家钟表店
You rolled one of our fronts, the watch shop.
他们抓住了你
And they had you, you know,
当时你小子就像个发狂的小野兽
you know this kid, like an animal.
但你一直瞪着我
But you... you looked at me.
头发垂下来遮住了半边脸
Your hair stuck to half your face,
一只眼睛瞪着我
just one eye looking at me.
我就看到 就像电视剧的情节一样
I could see. I could see in it happen on the TV,
仿佛能看到 你的人生逐渐堕落
the bad version of your life, like a vision.
看到你如何走上歧途
I could see, how you'd turn bad.
所以我改变了它
So I changed it.
我把你打理干净 给了你一把枪
I cleaned you up, and put a gun in your hand.
我给了你原本就属于你的东西
I gave you something that was yours.
我对此深怀感激 艾伯
And I am grateful for that, Abe.
我给了你原本就属于你的东西
I gave you something that was yours.
我都记得 孩子
And I remember that, kid.
我想 如果你问问自己
And I think if you ask yourself,
为了保住自己的东西 可以把谁牺牲掉
if you ask who would I sacrifice for what's mine,
我看赛斯应该理所当然地属于这个范围
I think Seth would be deep and cozy inside that circle.
现在让你看看我有多了解你
Now I'll show you how much I know you.
我不会把你打伤
I'm not even gonna break you,
我就让你做一个选择
I'm just gonna set you back aways.
我知道你把一半的银块都藏起来了
Now we know that you've been stashing half your bars.
这很聪明 也不违规
Which is smart, no law against it.
你将来会远走高飞 漂洋过海 是吧
You're gonna get out, you're gonna go overseas, right?
-在学普通话吧 -法语
- Studying up your Mandarin? - French.
法语
French?
你交出他 或者就交出一半的银块
You give him up, or you give us half your stash.
你愿意为了赛斯把自己的银子打水漂吗
You're willing to dump your silver in the dirt for Seth?
-你们会杀了他吗 -除非有别的办法
- You gonna kill him? - Not if we can help it.
这种变动对未来造成的影响难以估计
电影精选列表