Look, have you ever seen a cub who's turned to green?
到时候你必须离开
You'll have to leave then...
因为他们不允许你继续留在这里
...because they won't let you stay here.
如果你想留在这儿
And if you do try and stay here...
你的小朋友们就会把你开肠破肚!
...your young friends here will rip your guts apart!
给我上!
Muscle!
兔崽子们,游戏时间结束了!
All right, children, playtime's over.
你们哪个不想活了?
How many of you want this to be Last Day?
上!干掉他!
Come on, we can rush him!
我们能再逮住他的
Come on, we can take him again!
来啊!砍我啊!
Come on! Cut me!
逃亡者,你在哪?
Runner?
出了个可怕的错误
There's been a terrible error.
我的生命钟不知道为什么坏了
My life clock must have broken in some way.
我还不到30岁
I'm nowhere near 30.
我才22岁
I'm 22.
我该是绿衣 你知道吗?绿衣啊!
I should be green. Did you hear me? Green!
- 别害怕! - 让我走!让我走!
-Now, don't be afraid! -Let me go! Let me go!
我不会伤害你
I am not going to hurt you.
现在看好
Now, look.
瞧
There.
看到了吗?
There. See?
我们会帮你的
We want to help you.
知道避难所吗?
Sanctuary?
你不认识这个?
This means nothing to you?
听着
Listen...
如果他们发现了你 就用力把这个东西摔碎
...if they find you, throw this hard enough to break it.
但是要记住 在逃脱之前一定要屏住呼吸
But remember, don't breathe until you get away.
这是致盲气体
It's blind gas.
逃亡者?
Runner?
逃亡者已终结,坐标0.16
Runner terminated at 0. 1 6.
准备清理,教堂39号♥区
Ready for clean up, Cathedral quadrant 39.
我跟你说实话吧 刚才我引你去游乐中心,是为了让他们杀死你
I must tell you now. When we were in Arcade, I was taking you to be killed.
我很抱歉之前不信任你
I'm sorry, I didn't believe you.
现在相信了?
But you do now?
是的
Of course.
因为你放走了逃亡者
You let the runner go.
那就告诉我避难所在哪儿
Then tell me where Sanctuary is.
带我去见见你的朋友
Take me to your friends.
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
要是我带你见他们,你还是会被杀
And if I take you to them, they'll kill you.
你可以告诉他们 你亲眼看到我放走了一个逃亡者
But you saw me let her go. Tell them.
他们不会听的,你是萨德曼
They won't listen. You're a Sandman.
他们不会冒这个险
They won't take the chance.
呼叫轨道车,教堂广场
Request maze car, Cathedral Plaza.
准备开门
Stand by to open door.
门开了
It's open.
走吧,我们出去
Come on, we got to go.
现在去哪?
Where will you go now?
回游乐中心
Back to Arcade.
我要再去换张新脸
I'm going to get a new face.
不行,你现在是逃亡者
But you can't, you're a runner.
不会有人帮你的
No one will do it.
康复中心483号♥
There's New You 483.
或许有人会帮忙
I think there's someone there can help me.
或许吧
Maybe there is.
“窄化面颊,转换嘴型”
The cheeks could be narrowed, the mouth changed....
选择完毕请通知我
Please let me know as soon as you've made your selection.
她决定了我就通知你
I'll let you know as soon as she's decided.
你好!萨德曼
Hello, Sandman.
很少有萨德曼光临
We don't get many Sandmen.
我记得自从我来这儿 只有一个来过
I think we've had only one since I've been here.
萨德曼和其他人一样 也会厌倦自己的面容
A Sandman can get as sick of his face as anyone else.
医生,有位萨德曼想要见您
Doc, there's a Sandman here. Can you see him?
好了请走这边
Doc is ready, Sandman.
“向您推荐更加详细的方案介绍”
I recommend a more detailed study of our projections.
“附上最新建议供您参考”
There are new suggestions for your consideration....
- 能见到萨德曼真是荣幸之极! - 我也是
-This is a real privilege, Sandman. -For me too.
我还以为您要年长一些
I thought you'd be older.
我是指,我以为您是位红衣
I mean, I was expecting a red.
确实如此
I am.
您亲自操作?
Your own work?
是的
Yes, I did it myself.
就在那里
Right on there.
我给你演示一下
I'll show you.
这是神医马克3号♥
This is the Aesculaptor Mark 3.
功能齐全的最新型号♥
The latest. It's completely self-contained.
配备可调床位和低温手术刀
It has a tilt bed and cryojectors in the platform.
那么,您需要哪方面的服务?
Well, Sandman, what will it be?
脸部还是全身?
Face job? Full-body job?
脸部就行了
Just the face.
好的,霍莉会帮你做好准备工作
Fine, Holly'll get you ready.
我亲自动手
You're in expert hands.
尽可放心
Believe me.
请到手术台上躺下
Will you get on the table, please?
要不要我把衣服脱掉?
Want me to take my clothes off?
脸部手术不需要
Not for your face.
你不该带他来
You shouldn't have brought him here.
不是我带他来的
I didn't bring him.
这有什么区别?
What's the difference?
他大限将至
He's blinking.
他想逃跑
He wants to run.
逃跑?
Run?
可他是萨德曼!
He's a Sandman.
没错,他的确想逃跑
I tell you, he's running. I know.
也许吧
Maybe.
他就不能去别家做手术吗
I just wish he'd gone somewhere else.
他要张新面孔
All right, he gets a face.
我喜欢深色头发
I like dark hair.
跟医生说你要深色头发
Tell him to give you dark hair.
准备好了?
All set?
有什么特别的要求吗?
Did you have anything special in mind?
没什么,只要……
I don't care, just--
深色头发
Dark hair.
噢对
Oh, yes.
霍莉喜欢深色头发
Holly would like dark hair.
我们首先要收缩你的颧骨
We'll start by narrowing the cheekbones.
有这个仪器,用不着等刀疤愈合
With this, there's no waiting for scar burnishing.
一条龙服务
It's all in one.
看着
Watch now.
这是改进过的
Here's the improvement.
立即痊愈,绝无痛感
Instant healing before you feel a thing.
喂?
Hello, yes?
是的,他们在这儿
Yes, they are.
好的
Done.
萨德曼,请注意
Pay attention, Sandman.
这台让我引以为豪的机器
I'm proud of this machine.
已经调整到一个完美的透射深度
Perfect depth adjustment on this one.
光线足以穿透你的制♥服♥,直达皮下
The beam will cut through that uniform and just through the skin beneath.
分毫不差
Absolute precision.
注意了
Watch now.
想想看
Just imagine what would happen...
假如治疗失败的话会怎么样!
...if the healing stopped functioning.
医生,机器不听使唤了!
Doc, the machine is spinning!
对!这是个圈套
Right! It's a trap.
他们策划好的
They know.
我是逃亡者!
I'm a runner!
- 怎么回事? - 别档路!放手!
-What's going on? -Get out of my way! Get off me!
你说些什么? 我看到你放走了一个逃亡者
What are you talking about? I saw you let a runner go.
在教堂
In Cathedral.
当时我也在那!
电影精选列表