Why is it wrong to run?
你不该想这些
You shouldn't think such things...
别谈这个了
...let alone talk about them.
你知道该怎么做
Look, you know what to do.
要么努力转生
You try like hell for renewal.
要么就等生命钟变成黑色,就这么回事
Otherwise, when this turns to black, that's it.
但是如果你突发奇想 想活到31岁
But if for some strange reason you want to be 31 ...
那么你和其他人一样都有机会
...then you have the same chance as everyone.
就像你的朋友
Like your friend.
转生
Carrousel.
可是……
But...
假设你也是反对重生者
...if you're one of the misfits...
那我就该做我的事了
...that's where I come in.
我没说我要逃跑
I didn't say that I would run.
我只是……
I just...
你多大了?
How old are you?
6级
I'm a 6.
明年就要成为红衣了
I go red next year.
你还有好多年呢
You're years away.
你住什么地方?
What quad do you live in?
IK区
IK.
你确定自己不想逃跑?
You're quite sure you don't want to...?
你能点头就好
It's nice to know you can nod.
不过最好说到做到
It's nice to know you can do that too.
我到处找你呢
I've been looking all over for you.
开个派对,如何?
We're having a party, right?
哈!佛朗西斯!
Hey, Francis.
这些妞太棒了
They're great.
狂欢吧!
Let's fade out.
把妞还我!
Give me my screamer back.
现在归我了
They're mine now.
出什么事了?
What happened?
- 我在教堂跟丢了一个逃亡者 - 怎么搞的?
-I lost a runner in Cathedral. -How come?
碰到一帮野小子
Ran into some cubs.
其中一个一路追着砍我
One of them cut me all the way down.
这帮野种
Cubs.
我得去复原中心治疗一下
I'm off to New You for repairs.
最好在那儿换张脸,他们认得你了
Get yourself a new face while you're at it. They know you now.
我也要去复原中心调查一下483号♥
I might look in on the New You myself. Number 483.
- 为什么? - 就是上次那个逃亡者
-You? Why? -It's that last runner.
判决日那天他换过脸
He got a face change on Last Day.
如果真是这样 那就是说483号♥有人在帮助他
If so, someone in 483 was trying to help him.
是该查一查
Check it out.
在能源中心发现一名逃亡者
Got a runner in power center.
怎么了?佛朗西斯
What's with you?
还不是昨天晚上
Last night.
跟“母马”瞎搞?
You had a kicker.
肯定是被“踢”了脑袋
She must have got him in the head.
“确认身份”
Identify.
“佛朗西斯7号♥确认”
Clear, Francis 7.
又来一个逃跑的
There goes another one.
怎么这帮人宁愿逃跑也不愿转生呢?
Why do they run instead of going on Carrousel?
干的不错
Good one.
能源中心逃亡者终结
Runner terminated, power center.
7106,身份确认正确
7 1 06, identification correct.
- 水疗中心见 - 好的
-See you in the hydro toner. -Be right with you.
“洛根5号♥”
Logan 5...
“请靠近以确认身份”
...approach and identify.
“洛根5号♥,请正对屏幕坐下”
Sit facing the screen, Logan 5.
“确认身份”
Identify.
“你能否识别该物体?”
Do you identify this object?
不能
Negative.
问题:这是什么?
Question: What is it?
“该物体名为 Ankh ” (T型十字章,古埃及生命的象征 -译者注)
That is the name of the object. Ankh.
“你能否识别该词”
Do you identify this word...
“Sanctuary(避难所)”
"...Sanctuary"?
否定
Negative.
“避难所是大灾难发生前的一个代码”
Sanctuary is a pre- catastrophe code word...
“代表一个幸免于难的地方”
...used for a place of immunity.
我不明白
I don't understand.
“Ankh”
The object ankh...
“就是避难所的象征”
...has been identified with the code word "Sanctuary. "
“两者均与”
The object and the word both relate...
“大量幸存逃亡者有关”
...to runners who have not been accounted for.
- 问题…… - “现在无法提问”
-Question-- -Hold.
“幸存逃亡者人数:1056名”
Unaccounted runners: 1056.
“允许继续提问”
You may state your question.
幸存逃亡者有1056名?
1 056 unaccounted for?
“数据正确”
The number is correct.
这不可能
That's impossible.
问题:或许这批人不全是逃亡者
Question: Maybe they weren't all runners.
可能他们大多数人已通过转生礼重生了
Maybe most of them reached life renewal on Carrousel.
问题
Question:
难道没有人得到重生?
Nobody reached renewal?
可是所有人都相信……
But everybody believes that some--
“提问回答完毕”
The question was answered.
你是指人根本不能重生?
You mean, nobody's ever been renewed?
“提问回答完毕”
The question has been answered.
“你获准穿越城市封闭区”
You are authorized to penetrate city seals...
“并搜索保护罩外部”
...and search outside the dome.
封闭区?
The seals?
问题:什么封闭区?
Question: What seals?
城市外部?
Outside?
可外面什么都没有啊
There's nothing outside.
“你要找到避难所,并将其毁灭”
You will find Sanctuary and destroy.
问题
Question:
我能得到其他萨德曼的帮助吗?
What if I need help from another Sandman?
“否定,你将以
Negative. You will begin assignment by becoming...
逃亡者的身份寻找圣堂”
...a runner seeking Sanctuary.
问题
Question:
我还只是6级红衣
I'm only red six now.
怎么能装成临近判决日的逃亡者呢?
How can I pretend that I'm approaching Last Day?
“确认”
Identify.
我的生命钟
My life clock.
问题:我的生命钟怎么了?
Question: My life clock?
“加速程序完成”
Retrogram complete.
“进程号♥ 033-03”
Procedure 033-03.
我还是6级红衣吗?
But am I still red 6?
我应该还有4年多时间啊!
I had four more years.
到时我还能把时间取回来,是不是?
I will get them back, won't l?
“你将携带 Ankh 以示身份”
You will take the object ankh with you for identification.
问题
Question:
我能取回那4年多的时间吗?
Do I get my four years back?
怎么去那么久?
What the hell took you so long?
呃……
It was...
做简报
...the debriefing.
比平时复杂得多
It was more complicated than usual.
算了,下来泡泡澡吧
Come on, get in the water.
你见过重生的人没?
Did you ever see anybody renew?
你想太多了 先是育婴室,又是这些蠢问题
You've been skulling out too much. First nursery, and now silly questions.
你到底有没有?
But did you?
有没有什么?
Did I what?
见过重生的人啊?
See anybody renewed?
当然见过
Of course.
我们认识吗?
Anybody we know?
呃
Look...
泡进来
...get into the water.
你该好好放松放松了
You need it more than I do.
佛朗西斯,我是和你说正事呢
Francis, I have to talk to you.
回见
I'll see you.
我来了
电影精选列表