Do you feel better now?
你现在感觉好点了吗
Not really.
不太好
Angelaaa!!!!
安吉拉
Look, you are not crazy, alright?
听着 你没疯 好吗
Yes you've been stalked, and they want you to believe that Annie is still alive.
是的 你被跟踪了 他们想让你相信安妮还活着
We have got to go to the police.
我们必须报♥警♥
Look at me.
看着我
You don't wanna help me.
你不想帮我
What are you saying?
你在说什么
Oh I see, you want a friend to be a shoulder to cry on.
哦 我明白了 你想要一个朋友作为你哭泣的肩膀
Well I'm sorry, I'm not just gonna be one of those fucking fake friends.
好吧 我很抱歉 我不会只做那些该死的假朋友之一
Don't play Superwoman with me Diane.
黛安 别在我面前装女超人
What do you mean?
什么意思
I lost my head for my husband.
我为了丈夫失去了理智
I loved him
我爱他
and then one day he looked at me
然后有一天他用一种
in a strange way, a way I can't describe now.
奇怪的眼神看着我 我现在无法形容
Look at me.
看着我
He smiled
他笑了
and I said: "Is everything okay?"
我说: “一切都还好吧 ”
and he said "Yeah, of course".
他说:"是的 当然"
In that exact moment, I knew. And you?
就在那一刻 我知道了 你呢
What?
什么
That Michael was seeing another woman.
迈克尔在和别的女人约会
It took you a long time to recognize his real intentions.
你花了很长时间才认识到他的真实意图
I guess you weren't that much in love with him.
我猜你没有那么爱他
You have no right to say that to me
你没有权利这样对我说
You just wanted to feel the pleasure of stealing him from another woman.
你只是想体验从另一个女人那里偷走他的快♥感♥
When the Wolf's blood contaminates the dead flesh of its victims, it will deceive us sinners with the illusion that the corpse is alive once more.
当狼的血污染了受害者的尸体时 它会用尸体复活的幻觉欺骗我们这些罪人
It's still too strong.
它还是太强了
This morning I found a letter from Dad.
今天早上我发现了爸爸的一封信
He left in the box
他留在箱子里
next to mine.
就在我旁边
That means he must've been here last night.
这意味着他昨天晚上一定在这里
Diane
黛安
as soon as you see this
你一看到这个
leave town
就离开这里
build a new life.
开始新的生活
I fucked up bad...
我搞砸了
I fucked up pretty bad this time
这次我搞砸了
I should never have stuck my nose in this mess.
我真不该多管闲事
You threw her in that pit.
是你把她扔进坑里的
You are blind to the truth.
你对真理视而不见
If by "Throwing her into the pit" you mean performing the Abominatio ritual
如果你说的“把她扔进坑里”是指进行憎恶仪式
then yes, we are indeed guilty.
那么是的 我们确实有罪
However
然而
we did only what was necessary
我们只是做了必要的事情
to eradicate the curse she inherited from her father.
来消除她从她父亲那里继承来的诅咒
The ritual demanded that we must slice her flesh 33 times
仪式要求我们必须把她的肉切33刀
contort her body with sacred ropes
用神圣的绳索扭曲她的身体
anoint her with Saint Gervase's Oil
在她身上涂上圣杰维斯的油
and finally
最后
toss her body into the holy pit.
把她的尸体扔进圣坑
By completing the ritual
通过完成仪式
we have succeeded in halting the bloodline.
我们成功阻止了他们的血统诅咒
Unfortunately, we failed to do the same for her father, 6 years ago.
不幸的是 6年前 我们没有为她的父亲做同样的事情
Those plagued by the Wolf's curse must become masters of mimicry
那些被狼的诅咒所困扰的人都成了模仿大♥师♥
not least in the curse's final stages when it distorts their features.
尤其是在诅咒的最后阶段 它会扭曲他们的面部特征
Before his victims died, they were each convinced
在他的受害者死之前 他们每个人
that they were in the presence of a gentle soul.
都确信他们有一个温柔的灵魂
But that thing, he is not your friend.
但是那个东西 他不是你的朋友
He is naught but a beast.
他只不过是一头野兽
He is Angela's husband and you are ensnared in his trap.
他是安吉拉的丈夫 而你被他的圈套套住了
You cannot begin to envisage what that monster is capable of.
你无法想象那个怪物的能力
He displayed compassion and humanity only when he forsook Angela and her daughter
只有当他为了保护安吉拉和她的女儿免受他自己造成的威
so as to shield them from the threat he himself posed.
胁而抛弃她们时 他才表现出同情和人性
He is avenging his daughter
他在为他的女儿报仇
even though he is truly to blame for her demise.
即使他真的要为她的死负责
He slaughtered her classmates, for tormenting her.
他因为折磨她而屠♥杀♥了她的同学
Then, Detective Costa... For conspiring to conceal our rituals.
然后 科斯塔侦探... 因为他阴谋隐瞒了我们的仪式
Your lover, Michael... For causing the rift between you and Angela.
你的爱人 迈克尔... 因为他造成了你和安吉拉之间的裂痕
And of course you Diane, because you abandoned his wife when she needed you most.
当然还有你 戴安 因为你在他妻子最需要你的时候抛弃了她
But don't worry, you will be bait for the Wolf.
但是别担心 你会成为狼的诱饵
You should be honoured, because your sacrifice will help us to banish the beast for all eternity.
你应该感到荣幸 因为你的牺牲将帮助我们永远驱逐这只野兽
Help me!
救救我
He has stolen my beautiful robes...
他偷走了我美丽的长袍...
It's here!!!!
它在这里
Kill it!!!
杀了它
People will hunt you down just because they don't understand you.
人们会因为不了解你而追捕你
They will call you monster, and they will cut you to the bone, scarring you forever.
他们会叫你怪物 他们会把你切成碎片 给你留下永久的伤疤
Eventually you will start seeing a monster in the mirror
最终你会开始在镜子里看到一个怪物
And you will hate that monster more than anyone or anything else.
你会恨那个怪物胜过任何人或任何事
But even if you think there is nothing left in you to love
即使你认为你身上已经没有什么可以爱了
The echo of your first smiles will always remain.
你们初次微笑的回声将永远留存
Impressed in the hearts of those who loved you unconditionally
在那些无条件爱你、我和你妈妈的人心中
me and your Mom.
留下深刻的印象
You will live in me.
你将活在我心中
Until the end of time.
直到时间的尽头
电影精选列表