That fucking janitor keeps smiling at me, with his creepy nasty face.
那个该死的看门人一直对我微笑 用他那张令人毛骨悚然的讨厌的脸
He smacked my ass while I was washing my hands.
我洗手的时候他还摸了我屁♥股♥
No one believes me, except Sonia and Miss Craig.
除了索尼娅和克雷格小姐 没人相信我
Everyone else says he's a good person, and I'm just a delusional little bitch.
其他人都说他是个好人 而我只是个有妄想症的小婊♥子♥
What the hell am I still doing here?
我还在这里干什么呢
All doors and windows locked, goodnight Angela.
所有的门窗都锁好了 安吉拉 晚安
I skipped school again today.
我今天又逃课了
That bitch is always making fun of me in front of the zombies.
那个婊♥子♥总是在书呆子面前取笑我
I don't know why she hates me so much.
我不知道她为什么这么恨我
I never did anything to her or her dumb boyfriend.
我从来没有对她或者她的笨蛋男友做过什么
Warning, the window upstairs is unlocked
警告 楼上的窗户没有上锁
Warning, the window upstairs is unlocked.
警告 楼上的窗户没有上锁
Warning, the window upstairs is unlocked.
警告 楼上的窗户没有上锁
Warning, the window...
警告 窗户..
Following the Italian government's recent terrorist attack, the curfew has been extended by 3 hours.
由于意大利政♥府♥最近的恐怖袭击 宵禁延长了3个小时
The curfew will now start at 6pm and will conclude at 6am.
宵禁现在从下午6点开始 将于早上6点结束
I know it's been a long time, but I need your help. Meet me at the market, 10am.
我知道已经过了很长时间了 但我需要你的帮助 上午10点在市场见
Any individual found guilty of conspiring with or aiding Italian terrorists will be tried and executed on the spot.
任何被认定犯有与意大利恐♥怖♥分♥子♥合谋或协助 意大利恐♥怖♥分♥子♥罪的个人将被当场审判和处决
Hello... My name is Alexander Morin
你好... 我是亚历山大 · 莫林
I am... Was, a journalist, back when real journalism was still permitted.
我是... 曾经是一名记者 那时候还允许报导真实新闻
But there was one story that I never got to the bottom of...
但有一个事我一直没弄清楚..
A truth that remained untold.
一个不为人知的真♥相♥
The Annie Red case...
安妮-雷德案...
I believe it to be no accident, but I need evidence.
我相信这不是意外 但我需要证据
This brings me to why I contacted you.
这就让我想到我为什么联♥系♥你
Having been a close friend ofAnnie's mother, Angela
我曾是安妮的母亲安吉拉的亲密朋友
I believe you are in a unique position to help.
我相信你有独特的能力来帮助我
You see, I have reason to believe Angela
我有理由相信 Angela
has been withholding vital information about the case.
一直在隐瞒关于这个案子的重要信息
Already, I myself have often tried to contact Angela
我自己也经常试着联♥系♥ Angela
to no avail... Perhaps you can succeed where I failed.
但无济于事... 也许你能帮我
I just want to get justice for that little girl
我只是想为那个小女孩讨回公道
is that really so much to ask?
这要求真的那么过分吗
Already a sum, double your standard fee, has been lodged in your account.
已经有一笔双倍于你标准费用的金额存入了你的账户
I trust you won't speak of this investigation to anyone.
我相信你不会对任何人提起这次调查
And please don't try to contact me
请不要试图联♥系♥我
just send me a message and I'll get back to you.
只要给我发个信息 我就会给你回复
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hi, Angela.
嗨 安吉拉
This is a public service announcement.
这是一个公共服务公告
It is vital that all citizens remain vigilant.
所有公民保持警惕是至关重要的
If you see anything suspicious
如果你看到任何可疑的东西
or if you have any information relating to the recent terrorist incidents
或者你是否有任何关于最近的恐怖事件的信息
contact @UKMartial immediately via lettera or call the emergency number 508.
立即通过 lettera 联♥系♥@UKMartial 或拨♥打♥紧急电♥话♥508
Until further notice, the mandatory curfew has been extended by 3 hours.
在得到进一步通知之前 强制宵禁已经延长了3个小时
Curfew will be strictly enforced between the hours of 6pm and 6am.
宵禁将在下午6点到早上6点之间严格执行
I repeat, the mandatory curfew has been extended by 3 hours.
重复一遍 强制宵禁延长了3个小时
Curfew will be strictly enforced between the hours of 6pm and 6am.
宵禁将在下午6点到早上6点之间严格执行
Remain in your homes during these times.
在这段时间里呆在家里
I've got to admit, those other Crows did a great job on you.
我不得不承认 其他乌鸦队在你身上干得不错
I mean, sewing together two human beings is not an easy task, is it?
我的意思是 把两个人缝在一起并不是一件容易的事情 不是吗
Especially when they are as mangled up as you are.
特别是当他们像你一样被撕成碎片的时候
Mistrandia said I'm the fourth replacement.
米斯特兰迪亚说我是第四个替补
What happened to the others?
其他人怎么样了
Here you go. Try your best to keep the lens clean next time huntsman.
给你 下次尽量保持镜头的清洁 猎人
Or should I say Huntsmen, eh?
或者我应该说是狩猎者 嗯
Access granted, faced recognized. Welcome home
准许进入 脸部识别 欢迎回家
Are you tired but you are unable to sleep?
你是否累了却无法入睡
You want to just relax, but the insomnia is too strong.
你只想放松 但是失眠太严重了
Look at me
看着我
your eyelids are so heavy
你的眼皮是如此沉重
your neck is so soft
你的脖子是如此柔软
you feel so good.
你感觉很好
Goodnight.
晚安
Okay, let's go see your mother.
好吧 我们去看看你妈妈
So, how are you doing?
你怎么样
Fine... I'm actually moving house.
很好... 其实我正在搬家
You willing to move far from here?
你愿意搬到离这里很远的地方吗
Yeah, I thought I'd go back into town. Well, I think it's time I did a lot of things I put off.
是啊 我想我该回城里去 我想是时候做很多我搁置的事情了
I thought your dream was to have an house surrounded by trees and greenery.
我以为你的梦想是拥有一座绿树成荫的房♥子
Yes it was, things change I guess.
是的 我想事情会改变的
So how is your love life?
你的爱情生活怎么样
Michael, you mean? It's over.
你是说迈克尔 已经结束了
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
No it's fine, it's for the better...
不 没关系 这样更好..
So what are doing for work?
那么 你在做什么工作
Well, it's quite a big change, it's a bit crazy actually.
这是一个很大的变化 实际上有点疯狂
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, could be working for a detective agency.
可能是在侦探事务所工作
Oh, is it interesting?
哦 有趣吗
Yeah, it's something I always wanted to do. I just took a weapon's licensing class.
是的 这是我一直想做的事情 我刚参加了武器许可证课程
Wow.
哇
That's the door on the first floor, it always slams when you don't close it well.
那是一楼的门 你没关好的时候它总是砰的一声
I... I ain't ever seen a Wolf Infection like this before.
我... 我从来没有见过这样狼性感染
I mean, you need to clean the Gangrene... And...
我的意思是 你需要清理坏疽... 还有...
Sorry.
对不起
And you need to remove the pus from these wounds.
你需要把这些伤口上的脓清除掉
You see? Like t.. This...
看到了吗 就像... 这个..
Like that.
就像这样
So sorry.
非常抱歉
I really didn't mean to offend you Madam.
我真的无意冒犯您 夫人
Please accept my sincerest apologies grandmother.
请接受我最诚挚的道歉 祖母
Please forgive me.
请原谅我
Oh shit.
哦 该死
Can I ask you a favor?
我能请你帮个忙吗
Sure.
当然
I mean, It's very hard for me at the moment again. Something is happening.
我的意思是 现在对我来说又是非常困难的时候 有些事情正在发生
Is it serious?
严重吗
I think so
我想是的
I'm not sure if it's a man or a woman.
我不确定是男人还是女人
Someone is stalking me.
有人在跟踪我
What?
什么
Did you call the police?
你报♥警♥了吗
No, not yet.
还没有
Well I think you should.
那我觉得你应该这么做
To be honest, I went to the police station, but the policemen didn't seem to take it too seriously.
说实话 我去了警♥察♥局 但是警♥察♥似乎并没有把它当回事
Why?
为什么
They said they need some concrete evidence, and they think I don't have any.
他们说他们需要一些具体的证据 他们认为我没有任何证据
You know the one who is stalking me is very careful not to leave any traces
你知道那个跟踪我的人非常小心 不留下任何痕迹
no phone calls, no messages.
没有电♥话♥ 没有信息
It started some time ago, at first he makes me find animal corpses in the front garden.
事情发生在很久以前 起初他让我在前面的花♥园♥里发现动物的尸体
Mice... Cats... Even a little lamb.
老鼠... 猫... 甚至还有小羊羔
What did the police say?
警♥察♥怎么说
They said those animals could have naturally died in the garden.
他们说那些动物可能是自然死在花♥园♥里的
I guess they think I put them there on my own.
我猜他们认为是我自己放进去的
All the corpses were lying in the same place.
所有的尸体都躺在同一个地方
Their legs facing the entrance of the house.
他们的腿正对着房♥子的入口
Yesterday it got into the house.
昨天它进入了房♥子
Took one of my daughter's dolls.
拿走了我女儿的一个娃娃
Do you remember my daughter, Annie?
你还记得我女儿安妮吗
Yes of course.
是的 当然
Do you think I'm crazy?
你觉得我疯了吗
No.
没有
I do.
我是这么认为的
I think I'm driving myself crazy.
我觉得我快把自己逼疯了
I'd like you to help me understand what is happening.
我希望你能帮我弄清楚发生了什么
Okay.
好吧
Look, I'm already moving, so how about I come here for the night?
听着 我已经要搬家了 今晚我来这里怎么样
You know, just stay for one night, it might help you feel a bit more protected.
你知道 就呆一个晚上 也许会让你觉得更有安全感
Okay, thank you.
好的谢谢
电影精选列表