安琪 宝贝 你去哪
Angel, baby, hey, where you going? Huh, huh?
拜托 别走开
Come on, don't walk away.
对我好点
Come on, be nice to me.
给我看点好的
Slide me something nice.
♪ Here she comes ridin' ♪
♪ Rollin' it down the line ♪
♪ Slippin', slidin' ♪
♪ Takin' her sweet old time ♪
你知道我不喜欢看你吸烟
You know I don't like you smoking.
♪ Knowin' in the back of her mind ♪
♪ She's gonna show the boy what she's really got ♪
♪ Stoppin' in the nick of time ♪
♪ Shake it, baby ♪
♪ Shake it all you can tonight ♪
♪ Go on and break it, baby, break it while you can tonight ♪
外套不错
Sharp outfit.
♪ 'Cause it won't last forever ♪
♪ Do it for worse or for better ♪
♪ Give the boys something to dream of later ♪
片名:早熟年华 / 小可爱
♪ Here she comes slidin' ♪
♪ Shakin' it down the hall ♪
♪ She's got a picture in her locker ♪
♪ An autographed basketball ♪
♪ She's got a purse that was made in Mexico ♪
♪ A mind that was made for love ♪
♪ She's got a new way of dancing slow ♪
♪ She knows what you're thinking of ♪
♪ Shake it, baby ♪
♪ Shake it all you can tonight ♪
♪ Go on and break him, baby ♪
♪ Break him while you can tonight ♪
♪ 'cause it won't last forever ♪
♪ Do it for worse or for better ♪
♪ But give the boys something to dream of later ♪
♪ 'cause it won't last forever ♪
♪ Do it for worse or for better ♪
♪ But give the boys something to dream of later ♪
安琪
Angel.
再见
Bye.
乖点
Be good.
我看过6遍《油脂》
I saw Grease six times.
你们谁看过科克托的《美女与野兽》[1946年法版]
Did anyone see Cocteau's Beauty and the Beast?
我未婚夫和约翰·特拉沃尔塔长得一样
My fiancé looks exactly like John Travolta.
真的吗
Honest?
你们知道我最喜欢的电影
You know what my favorite movie was?
《巴黎最后的探戈》 我看过10遍
Last Tango in Paris. I saw it 10 times.
你们知道我喜欢谁
You know who I just love?
安迪·吉布[英国歌♥手] 他太棒了
Andy Gibb, he's so gorgeous.
我也是 我喜欢他的屁♥股♥
Oh, yeah, me too. God, I love his ass.
很小 很可爱
Well, it's so small, you know? Cute.
看她
Get her.
她觉得她很厉害
She thinks she's tough.
你真的订婚了吗
Are you really engaged?
是的 我父母觉得把我送到夏令营
Yeah, my parents think sending me to camp
会让我冷静下来
will cool it off.
他们太守旧了
They're so provincial.
我父母也是
Oh, yeah, mine too.
小混♥蛋♥
Jerks.
拜
Bye!
法瑞丝·惠特尼
Ferris Whitney?
好吧
Okay.
太俗了
So tacky.
这座有人占了
Uh, this seat's taken.
谁
By who?
我的守护天使
My guardian angel.
她得坐我大腿上
She'll have to sit on my lap, then.
是"他"
She's a he.
那就我坐他大腿上
Then I'll have to sit on his lap.
厉害哦
Ooh, heavy.
滚 -有本事来啊
Beat it. - Make me.
快滚
Beat it!
你们别打架
No, no, you guys, no, don't fight.
打 打 打
Fight! Fight! Fight!
别打了 -打
Stop fighting now! - Fight!
喂
Hey!
起来 起来
Get up! Get up! Get up!
后面搞什么
What's the problem back there?
你在哪学的打架
Hey, where'd you guys learn to fight?
麦迪逊广场花♥园♥
Madison Square Garden.
嗨 我叫凯茜·卡特
Hi, I'm Cathy Carter.
别人都叫她胡萝卜 我叫小阳光
Everybody calls her Carrots, I'm Sunshine.
我是安琪·布莱特[直译明亮天使]
Angel Bright.
听起来像圣诞树上的装饰
Sounds like something at the top of a Christmas tree.
别打
Guys!
停手 我有维生素E和维生素B3
Now, hold it. I've got some vitamin E and some niacin.
吃一粒
Here, take one.
维生素B3让你冷静
Niacin keeps you from freaking out.
来吃一粒
Come on, take one.
法瑞丝·惠特尼
Ferris Whitney.
不会变大了
They'll never grow.
难怪 你把它们闷死了
No wonder, you're smothering them.
你看着眼熟
You look familiar.
我上过电视
You've seen me on TV.
清洁剂广♥告♥吗
In what, a Brillo commercial?
我是泰迪洗发液广♥告♥里的开场女孩
I'm the "before" girl in Tidy Tangle's cream rinse commercial.
是她
That's her!
走开 小屁孩
Move your butt, squirt.
老母亲
Pushy mothers.
我知道一个女孩
Well, I knew this one girl and I swear,
她在过山车上做过
she did it on a roller coaster.
是吗
Yeah.
法瑞丝 你在哪个奇怪地方做过
Ferris, where's the weirdest place you ever did it?
干♥你♥何事
None of your business.
怎么了
Why not?
她可能什么都不懂
She probably doesn't know anything.
我懂 -上过四垒吗
I know enough. - Been to fourth base?
我15岁 没人15岁上四垒...
I'm 15, nobody goes to fourth base --
我14岁就全垒打了
I hit a home run at 14.
还有5分钟
Five more minutes!
我们中有的是女人了
Well, looks like some of us are women...
有的还是小屁孩
and some of us are little girls.
你是哪种
Which are you?
我是找麻烦的那种
I think guys are a pain in the ass.
两个小处♥女♥ 真稀奇
Two little virgins, quaint.
难怪你俩在打架
No wonder you're always fighting.
有那么多精力要释放
It's all that unreleased energy.
你可能还是弯的
You're probably lezzies. - Whoa.
她可能是 但我是直女
Maybe she is, but I'm straight.
你呢 贱♥人♥
What about you, smut mouth?
怎么了 混♥蛋♥
What about me, shithead?
我觉得你喜欢女孩
I think you're into girls.
该死 她想抓我胸
Shit, she tried to grab my tits!
(小狼夏令营)
♪ The most as you'll ever go ♪
♪ ls back where you used to know ♪
♪ if grownups could laugh this slow ♪
♪ Where as you watch the hour's snow ♪
♪ Years may go by ♪
♪ Years may go by ♪
♪ So hold on to your special friend ♪
♪ here, you'll need something to keep her in ♪
法瑞丝可能不是蕾丝 只是还没性成熟
Ferris probably isn't gay, just sexually immature.
哇
Whoa.
她要是有机会肯定会做 对吧
I bet she'd go all the way if she had the chance, right?
当然 我准备好了
Sure, I'm ready.
♪ And years may go by ♪
苏瑞尔
Sorrell.
嗨 小胖 -沃克
Hi, chubby. - Walker.
沃克 -哦 在这
Walker? - Oh! hi.
你等会
Uh, hold it.
你和我讲话吗
Are you talking to me?
当然 你叫什么
Sure am, what's your name?
潘妮·舒伯特 我还有事
Uh, Penny Shubert. I'm in kind of a hurry.
你应该去C木屋
I think you belong in cabin C,
在树那边
it's right through those trees.
C木屋是给小孩住的
Cabin C is for kids.
你们不知道和一群
You don't know what it's like
十岁小孩一起是什么感觉
to be surrounded by 10 year-olds.
我会疯掉
I'll go nuts!
我脑子会烂掉
My brain is gonna disintegrate!
电影精选列表