玛茜·斯特朗
和
丹尼尔·迈尔斯·斯特朗
婚礼接待处
强强联
此时 我们
丹尼尔·迈尔斯·斯特朗
此时 我们
找对人了 哈哈哈
升级的老婆 升级的人生
迪卡特大学 建立于1867年
帮帮 摇滚迪
姐妹淘
狂欢
迪迪
筹款
和独特的
克里斯蒂娜
站在世界之巅 *
* On Top Of The World
改变世界才会拥有世界 *
* You can have it all but not till you move it
接受这一切 莫要低头 *
* Now take it in but don't look down
因为我站在世界之巅 *
* Cos I'm on top of the world, hey
我站在世界之巅 *
* I'm on top of the world, hey
等待片刻 *
* Waiting on this for a while now
把我应得的归为尘土 *
* Paying my dues to the dirt
我等待着去微笑 *
* I've been waiting to smile, hey
已经等候多时 *
* Been holding it in for a while, hey
如果可以我要带上笑容 *
* Take it with me if I can
这是我儿时的梦想 *
* Been dreaming of this since a child
我知道失败很痛苦 *
* And I know it's hard when you're falling down
但是路还很长 不会失败 *
* And it's a long way up when you hit the ground
站起来吧 站起来 站起来 *
* Get up now, get up, get up now
我在世界之巅 *
* I'm on top of the world
嘿 你好呀
Hey! Hi, there!
天哪 快看
Boy, look at this.
还和从前一样漂亮
Pretty as ever.
真令人激动
Exciting!
你把保龄球收藏也带来了吗
Did you pack your bowling ball collection in here?
上帝啊 他心情不错
My God! He's in a good mood.
我爱谁 我爱谁 你知道我爱你
Who do I love? Who do I love? You know I love you.
是的 我也爱你 妈妈
Yeah, I love you, too, Mom.
高三啦 我是说 就是这一年
Senior year? I mean, this is the one.
虽然每一年都很重要 但是
They're all important but, boy, this is the one
这一年会真正让你结束青葱岁月 我是怎么跟你说的
that really takes you to the finish line. What do I always tell you?
- 我能行 - 你能行
- I got this. - You got this.
告诉你们我不会忘了什么 一年交2万8的学费
Tell you what I won't miss - paying 28 grand a year.
老爸
Dad!
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
他就很吝啬
He just likes to squeeze the coin purse.
我很喜欢这里
I just love it here.
我真是喜欢回到我们的母校 对吧 亲爱的
I love being back at our alma mater, right, honey?
严格来说 这是我的母校 你没有毕业
Well, technically, it's my alma mater. You didn't graduate.
他就喜欢抬杠
He loves it.
天哪 眼泪要下来了
Boy, here come the waterworks.
- 妈妈 - 你知道吗
- Mom! - You know what?
我想我只是需要吃点芝士什么的 我有点想吃东西
I think I just need some cheese or something. I'm a little snackish.
我们得走了 该走了
OK, traffic. We got traffic.
好啦 我松开啦 好吗
All right. We're gonna release, OK?
你是一位了不起的小姑娘
You're a remarkable young lady.
我非常非常爱你
And my love for you is very, very fierce.
什么 我离家只有22分钟的车程
What? I'm only 22 minutes away!
22分钟的车程对我来说太远了
That's 22 minutes too far for me.
祝你们在意大利玩得开心 肯定很好玩的
Have so much fun in Italy, guys. It's gonna be amazing.
意大利棒呆了
Arrivederci! That's Italian.
- 玩的愉快 - 谢谢
- Have fun. - Thanks.
攒点钱 我只是在开玩笑 但是攒点钱
Save your receipts. Just kidding, but save 'em.
好的
OK.
关后门
Hatchback.
好的
Yup. Boy.
再见 亲爱的
Ciao, honey!
再见啦
Ciao!
我们精通意大利语呀 我来了 丹
We're both fluent. I'm coming, Dan.
别鸣笛了 先生
Beep beep yourself, mister.
有人想让我上车然后把我据为己有吗
Somebody trying to get me in the car all to himself?
天哪 在意大利四周
Boy. Four weeks in Italy.?
你准备好了吗 我准备好了
Are you ready? I'm ready.
我一直都很享受我们的假期
I've always enjoyed our staycations
但是我想我准备好和你来一次清凉的旅行啦
but I think I'm ready for a little gondola ride with my fella.
等一下 等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait!
我想看着我们的女儿进去
I wanna see our girl go in.
你看看呀
Ho, look at that!
我想离婚
I want a divorce.
- 什么 - 我想离婚
- What? - I want a divorce.
上帝啊 大声说出来感觉真好
God, it feels good to say that out loud.
我想和你说实话 戴安娜
I wanna be completely transparent with you, Deanna.
我爱上别人了
I am in love with someone else.
你爱上谁了
Who are you in love with?
玛茜
Marcie.
玛茜·斯特朗
Marcie Strong.
那个房♥地♥产♥经纪人吗
The realtor?
那个印在公交长椅上的女人吗
The one on the bus benches?
她还出现在市中心的一些小广♥告♥牌上
She's also on a series of small billboards downtown
她还是一个在社交平台上有很多关注量的人
and she has a pretty respectable social media following.
上帝啊
My God!
- 别这样 求你了 - 别碰我
- Don't... Please... - Don't touch me!
- 求你呆在车上 - 我真恶心
- Stay in the car, please. - I'm gonna be sick!
听着 我知道这很刻薄 但是我这么做是为了更干净的出户
Look, I know this seems mean but I'm doing it to facilitate a clean break.
就像迅速撕下来创可贴 这对你更好
Like ripping a Band-Aid off quickly. This is better for you.
你没有权利告诉我什么对我来说是更好的
Don't you dare tell me that this is better for me.
也为了全透明
Also in the interests of complete transparency,
我要卖♥♥了房♥子
I'm gonna sell the house.
你不能这样做 事情不是这样的
You can't do that. That's not how it works.
玛茜已经开始起草文案了 都是在我名下的
Marcie already started the paperwork and it's all in my name.
住手 这车还不是我们的 我们还要交十个月的款额呢
Stop it! This is a lease. We still have ten months' payments.
- 求你了 别踢了 - 我才不在乎这是贷款还是什么的
- Stop it, please! - I don't care if it's a lease.
求你了 回到车上
Please, get back in the car.
又得花大价钱修车了
That's gonna cost.
我们晚点再谈
We'll talk about this later.
走吧 丹
Just go, Dan.
现在我需要导航回家了
Now I gotta use Waze.
23年的婚姻 就这样结束了
23 years of marriage, just down the tubes.
你能相信吗
I mean, can you believe that?
不能 我只是对丹很失望
No. I'm just... I'm so disappointed in Dan.
麦蒂该怎么办 你需要取消意大利之行
And what's Maddie gonna do? I mean, you've gotta cancel the trip to Italy.
我对上帝发誓 我不知道事情会这样
You know, I honest to God... I didn't see it coming.
我总是能听到别人说 但是我不知道这也会发生到自己身上
You always hear that but I didn't see it coming.
这么和你说吧 丹配不上你
Let me tell you this, Dan doesn't deserve you.
你是个好人 戴安娜
You're such a great lady, Deanna.
谢谢 你真是个好人
Thank you. That's very nice of you.
就是这 我父母的房♥子就在右边
This is it. My parents' house is just up here on the right.
谢谢你 戴尔
Thanks, Dale. And...
我打心底里
From the bottom of my heart...
会给你个优步好评
I'm gonna give you a great Uber review.
好吧 希望你能好起来 戴安娜
Well, I hope your day gets better, Deanna.
我相信会好起来的
I'm sure it will.
要给你做个三明治吗
Can I make you a sandwich?
不用了 谢谢 妈妈 我不饿
No, thanks, Mom. I'm just... I'm not hungry.
那我给你做一个金枪鱼三明治或者是蛋黄沙拉呢
What about a tuna salad sandwich or egg salad?
- 你喜欢吃蛋黄沙拉 - 我确实喜欢蛋黄沙拉
- You like egg salad. - I do like egg salad.
但是 我要吃一定会跟你说的 但我现在真的不饿
But, I promise you, I'll let you know, but I'm really not hungry right now.
最起码 玛茜很有吸引力
Well, at least... at least Marcie is attractive.
- 麦克 - 爸爸 上帝啊
- Mike! - Dad! My God!
我说什么了 我是说 如果她长得不好看你不是更难过
What did I say? I mean, it'd be even worse if she was homely.
- 不 不 不是的 - 好的 好吧 你知道吗
- No! No, it would not! - Yeah, OK, well, you know what?
丹不是个好人
That Dan, no good.
从他想让你从大学里辍学的时候 我就知道
I knew that the first time he tried to make you drop out of college.
谁会让自己怀孕的老婆在临近毕业还有一年的时候辍学呢
What kind of man makes his pregnant wife drop out of college with one year to go?
麦克 小点声
Mike, lower your voice.
你吓到拉兹了
You're upsetting Razzles.
电影精选列表