我是T
I'm T.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
大家请坐 我们开始了
All right, let's go. Everybody have a seat.
噢
Aw.
看是谁来了
Look who it is.
你是来擦黑板的吗?
You here to clean the blackboards?
为了那些不认识我的介绍 我是尤金.布朗
For those of you who don't remember me, my name is Eugene Brown.
我们可以叫你"精尼"啰?
Does that mean we can call you "Genie?"
再叫一次 那就会成为你的遗言
That'd be the last thing you ever call me.
STUDENT: Ooh.
那是什么?
What's that?
这是个棋盘
This here is a chess board.
有人会下棋吗?
Anybody know how to play chess?
(NO AUDIBLE DIALOGUE)
你
Hey, yo.
自以为聪明?
You think you're pretty smart, huh?
还不上来跟我下一盘?
Why don't you come up here and play me a game, then.
这么老土 我才不呢
You're corny, man. I ain't playing no games with you.
小子 你的名字是?
What's your name, son?
克里夫顿 还有 别叫我小子
Clifton. And I ain't your son.
够了 克里夫顿
Fair enough, Clifton.
坏孩子 克里夫顿
Big bad Clifton.
好吧 克里夫顿 既然你没种不敢
Well, okay, if you ain't got the guts to play me, Clifton,
有人敢吗? 有人吗?
does anybody else? Anyone?
有
Yo.
我玩这个
I'll play this.
喜欢玩牌?
You like cards?
很好
Fine.
我们就来玩牌
We'll play cards.
先说好 如果你赢...
Here's the deal. If you win...
全班在留校的期间 可以为所欲为 做自己的事
the whole class gets to do whatever they want for the rest of detention.
蛤?
What?
(CHATTER)
但 要是我赢 大家就要学下棋 -现在是挤兑我?
But if I win, you learn a new game. You hustling me?
挤兑你? 是谁说的
Hustle? You're the one that
是你自己说要玩牌的 老乡 -是没错
wanted to play cards, homie. You right.
怕什么 土豆仔
Go ahead and play this clown, Peanut.
不会输的
You'll never get beat.
知道这玩法吧...
You know the game...
找到红心A
find the red ace?
Huh?
我叫彼得奥 来自蒙特奥
My name is Peter Paul. I come from Montreal.
玩得你叫不敢噢
Came to play 'em all.
专打小滑头 打断了手肘 塞进屁♥股♥洞
I've broken hipsters and slicksters, elbows, and a-holes.
你说彼得什么?
Your name is Peter what?
来吧 挑一张你尬意的
Go ahead and pick the one you like.
Nah-ah-ah.
不能后悔 -我肯定看准了
Bet you're dead, Jack. Man, I see it.
看准了的
I see it.
不用你担心 我看准了
Don't you worry about me seeing it.
看到了吧 你是怎回事?
See, here's what happened to you.
你以为看到了真♥相♥ 事实却不是如此
You thought you knew the truth, but it wasn't there.
直到你学会如何看清事物本质
And it never will be until you learn where to look.
你被他耍了 土豆仔
He's messing with you, Peanut.
我可以的
Man, I can catch it.
我..我刚刚只是搞混了
I-I-I was just screwing around, man.
再来一次
Let me get one more shot.
再一次? -对
One more shot? Yeah.
我叫彼得奥 来自蒙特奥
My name is Peter Paul. I come from Montreal.
玩得你叫不敢噢
I came to play 'em all.
Ah-ah-ah.
这次可得要看准哦
Make sure you see it.
这是王
This is a king.
这是你的人生
This is your life.
踏错一步 就失去它了
One mistake and it can be taken away.
Wha.
听着
Look, man.
就是这地儿了
Yo, this is going to be the meeting spot.
你只要进去
All you got to do is go in there,
拿了东西就出来
grab the stuff, and be out.
你拿到钱了吗?
You get the money yet?
没 俩礼拜没见到我叔叔了
No, man, I ain't seen my uncle in two weeks.
它♥妈♥的♥我们该怎办 克里夫? -我不..
What the hell we going to do, Cliff? I don't...
听着 要是我能拿到钱...
Look, man, if I can't get the money...
算了..我们就进去把货弄出来就对了
Forget it, man. We're just going to lift it.
表哥给的
My cousin gave it to me.
(GUN CLICKS)
That's fly, right? That's fly, right?
克里夫 我不喜欢这样弄
You know I don't roll like that, Cliff.
那你怎么弄?
Well, how do you roll?
大好机会就在眼前 不是吗?
You don't see what a good opportunity this is?
Huh?
你没工作 你没钱
You ain't got no job, you ain't got no money,
你没机遇 你妈几乎...
you ain't got no opportunity, your mom's half gone...
住口!别提我妈 -你知道 我只是实话实说
Shut up about my mom, man. Yo, that's the truth, T, and you know it.
兄弟 只要干了这票
Look, man, we pull this job off
一切问题就迎刃而解
and we ain't got to worry about nothing no more.
完毕
Nothing.
你好好想想
Now, you think about that.
每个棋盘上的子 只有一个目的
Now, everyone on the board is here for one reason and one reason only.
保护国王
To protect the king.
没错!
That is right.
就是保护国王
To protect the king.
它老了 又历经战役
Now, he is old and has survived many battles.
所以它一次只能走一步
So he can only move one spot at a time.
一次只能走一步 那谁来罩它呢?
So, who's got his back if he can only move one spot?
皇后
The queen.
它比国王 强 壮 快
Now, she is smarter, faster, and stronger than her king.
骑马的是骑士
The knight is the horse.
可以直走2步再转向1步
Now, he can move two spots forward and one spot to the side.
主教 可以做斜线攻击
The trusty bishop is his diagonal attack.
城♥堡♥ 巡逻整盘
The rook, he patrols the entire board.
在一个直线上
He can move as many spaces as he wants,
想走几步就走几步
as long as it's in the same direction he was moving.
还有 士兵
Oh yes, the pawns.
他们在最前线
They are the front line.
容易阵亡
They will be casualties.
无聊的垃圾
CLIFF: This crap's boring, man.
小孩子玩的
Kids game.
你读什么?
What you reading?
我来让你们理解
Let me put it to you this way,
用比较简单的方式
a way you'll understand.
这么想好了
Think about it like this.
谁供给你们?
Who's your supplier?
你头壳坏了吗?
Hey, you tripping.
你这小孩子还不够格
Hey, I know you ain't growing that weed you're selling
卖♥♥大♥麻♥给也是不够格的小孩子
and so does everybody else in here you're trying to sell it to.
所以 是谁?
So, who's your guy? Huh?
你的王牌是
Your ace in the hole.
想护王 我欣赏
Trying to protect your king. I like that.
OK 好吧
Okay. All right.
姑且把王叫"派瑞"好了
Well, then let's call this king, "Perry."
就叫"派瑞王"
King Perry it is.
"派瑞王"有军队 你也是其一
Now, King Perry has an army and you're a part of it.
但问题来了
But the problem is,
你以为你是帮"派瑞王"做生意
you think you're out there doing the king's business,
事实上你根本是替死鬼
all you're really doing is sacrificing yourself.
你就是"士兵"
Like the pawn you truly are.
不是这样的
It ain't like that, B.
就是这样!
It's exactly like that, partner.
如果 你依然想为不屑你死活的王卖♥♥命
Now, if you want to keep making the same mistakes for a king who could
继续误入歧途 那就去吧
care less about your ass, out there is the board to do it on.
如果 你想做对的事
But if you want to learn how to make the right maneuvers,
道理就在这儿
this is where you do it. Right here on this board.
所以你的选择是?
So, what do you want, what do you want to do?
电影精选列表