再一盘?
Want to play again?
给你个机会把香烟赢回去
Give you a chance to get those cigarettes back.
老兄 我有点怕
I'm scared, man.
外头没已经什么朋友了
Don't got too many friends on the outside.
都没了
Not anymore.
要往长远看
Just keep your eye on the end game.
船到桥头自然直
Everything will fall into place.
我会想念你的 棋友
I'm going to miss you, chess man.
听我说 尤金
Listen to me, Eugene.
为了这里的兄弟跟我
Every day you out there, you out there for me
你在外头 要好好过日子
and every other brother in here
有人这辈子都得呆这儿了
who's never going to be out there again.
我做给你的
I made this for you.
把王护好
Take care of the king.
一切就平安顺适
Everything else follows.
还好吧? -是啊
You good? Yeah.
(NO AUDIBLE DIALOGUE)
贾梅尔 谢谢你来接我
EUGENE: Jamal, I appreciate you for this, my brother.
兄弟 这是我欠你的
JAMAL: Hey, man, I... I owe you one.
你都这么说了 可以好人作到底
Well, since your memory serves you so well,
帮我找份工作吗?
think you can help me find some work?
正经工作
Honest work?
好
Yeah.
我试试
I think I can do something.
中途之家到了
EUGENE: There's the halfway house, my brother.
靠边停
Pull over there.
要租车?
Hey, you need a car?
我是贾梅尔的朋友
Actually, I'm friends with Jamal.
想找份事作
I'm here about a job.
是..是
Right. Right. Yeah.
有几个点 需要夜班
Well, we got some spots in the night shift.
你想排几点的?
What kind of late hours you keep?
你需要几点 我就排几点
I keep whatever hours you need me to keep.
(CHUCKLES)
很好 说的好
That's a good answer. That's a good answer.
好吧 先填一下表格 -好的
All right, fill that out. Great.
什么时候可以上班?
When could you start?
随时
Whenever is clever. (CHUCKLES)
一堆人都上这儿来找事做
A lot of guys who come in here looking for work,
头壳有洞
head cases.
前科犯
Ex-cons at best.
什么时候放出来的?
When did you get out?
(SIGHS)
不好意思
Sorry.
Hello 尤金
Hello, Eugene.
崔妮?
Trini?
是你吗?
Is that you, baby?
天呀 崔妮
My goodness, Trini.
还..还是喝一样的?特调巧克力?
Y-You want your usual, extra chocolate?
不了 我还有课
No, I can't. I have class.
你正在念?
What are you studying?
法律实习生
Pre-law.
我女儿将成为律师!
My daughter's going to be a lawyer.
崔妮 我知道很长一段时间..
Listen, Trini, I know it's been a long time, but...
我..不好意思 只是...
I'm-I'm sorry, I just...
我没时间听你说这些..
I don't have time for this right now.
我来是想亲自告诉你
But I wanted to come tell you in person.
马可被关了
Marco's locked up.
在少年观护所 快一年了
He's been in juvenile detention for almost a year now.
贩毒
Selling drugs.
我真的得走了
I really have to go now.
等等 崔妮 拜托
Wait, wait, Trini, please.
我真的得走了 尤金
I really have to go, Eugene.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
保重
Take care.
(SOUL MUSIC PLAYING)
人事已非...
Some things change...
鸟事依然
other things stay the same damn way.
见鬼了
I'll be damned.
还好吧 兄弟? -好久不见了
What's up, buddy? Been too long, man.
报告! 我出来了
Yes, sir. I'm out.
有地方去吗?
You got a place to stay?
中途之家
Halfway house.
我可以弄台车
I can hook you up with a car.
还记得安德雷? -德雷?
Remember Andre? Dre?
他有台"胜利皇冠" -真的?
He's got a Crown Vic just sitting there. Word?
烂烂的
Beat up.
快报废了
On its last legs.
没什么人想接手
So, no brother really wants to take that off his hands.
听着 我帮你弄来
Watch this. I can grab it for you.
你应该有点用吧 -谢啦
It'll do you some good. I appreciate it.
报告 是!
Yes, sir.
兄弟 谢啦!
Thank you, my brother. (CHUCKLES)
虽然 我比较想要的是有份工作
What I really need is a job, though.
手头有点..
Money is just...
有点紧..
cash is tight, man.
没人想雇用前科犯
Seems like nobody wants to hire an ex-con.
假释协会那儿呢?
Parole board didn't set you up?
排队的一堆
There's a waiting list.
至少得等好几个礼拜
Maybe a couple of weeks at least.
(SIGHS)
我在莫德.奥尔学校做事
Look, man, I do maintenance over at the Maud Alton school.
我试着帮你说说好话 如何?
I can try and put a good word in for you. Is that right?
如果不讨厌四周都是小孩子
Yeah. It's not so bad if you don't mind
倒算是不错的工作
hanging around the kids all day. Psh.
我曾经四周都是烂胚子呢
I hung around a lot worse.
话别说太早 -你又不是不知道我
Can't make any promises now. Hey, you know me.
可以的
It's all good.
Ok Okay.
派瑞还好吗?
What about Perry?
还在混? -是哦
He still hang around? Oh, yeah.
你进去后 换他窜起
After you went in, he became the man around here.
当真?
Word?
什么事他都插一手 要分杯羹
Yeah, he's got his hands in some of everything, man.
这样好
Good for him.
蛤?
(SCOFFS) What?
尤金 欢迎回到这里
I'm glad you came home, Eugene.
反正我也走投无路
I ain't got nowhere else to go.
(BELL RINGS)
#曾因重罪被判刑 是?否?#
女士 省略那些客套话
Ma'am, I'm going to cut to the chase.
我工作认真 严以律己
I'm a real hard worker. I'm disciplined. Keep to myself.
那个 我都还没说工作内容呢
Well, I, I haven't even given you a job description yet. (CHUCKLES)
什么我都愿意做
Well, whatever it is, I'll get it done.
我们资金不是很充沛
You know, we've been losing our funding left and right.
所以待遇不是很丰厚
So, the pay wouldn't be very good.
我了解
I understand.
你认识比利多久了?
How long have you known Billy?
14岁起就认识
Since I was 14.
他对你评价很好
Well, he speaks highly of you.
如同我说的 待遇不是很丰厚
Like I said, the-the pay won't be good
还有孩子们 他们很皮的
and the kids, well, they are a handful.
对孩子们我行的
Well, I'm real good with children.
我自己就有两个小孩
I got two beautiful kids of my own.
我很懂小孩子的
I know how to handle them pretty good.
好吧 那你何时可以上工?
Well, when would you be able to start?
昨天就准备好了
Yesterday.
看 看
Well, well, well.
(LAUGHS)
我的兄弟 我的好兄弟
My brother, my brother.
派瑞
Perry.
看看你
Look at you.
看看你才对
Look at you.
佛要金装嘛
Just living the good life.
Hey Hey.
电影精选列表