你就乖乖就范吧
Well, get up.
好了,站起来
Get up.
站起来
Pull your pants up.
把裤子穿好
Come on now, get on up.
快点,站起来
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
Pedro just mopped in here.
Pedro,你就老实点吧
You can walk around
你可以走出去
and act like you went out in the world
表现得好像你融入了这个世界
and made somethin' of yourself.
然后创造一些属于你的东西
But if you think for a fuckin' second!
但大摇大摆走进来,拿走属于我的东西
That you could come in here and take what is mine.
如果你♥他♥妈♥的能动脑子想一想
You got another thought comin'.
你就会明白
When that fuckin' junkbox mother of yours
当你那婊♥子♥妈玩死自己后
topped herself off, who?
是谁
Who brought you in?
是谁收留了你
Who took care a you, who fuckin' loved you?
是谁照顾你,是谁给了你爱
You and June bug.
你和June这两个白眼狼
And I know you come here with a mission.
我知道你来是有目的的
On the warpath with fire in your eyes
你的双眼充满怒火
let me tell you right now, what you come here to save
让我告诉你,不管你来这是想挽救什么
is dead and gone boy.
都已经不可能了
You have my shit here tonight!
吃屎去吧!
And I'll let you both live.
而且我不会杀了你两
How 'bout that, huh?
怎么样,啊?
How 'bout that, do we understand each other?
怎么样,明白了吗现在?
Do we understand each other?
明白了吗?
Huh?
啊?
Now get the fuck outta my office.
现在滚出我的办公室
You two, both a you, get the fuck outta here!
你们两个也给我滚出去!
Where's the boy?
我外甥呢?
This is you and me.
现在就我们两
Okay.
好吧
Cigarette?
抽烟吗?
Obliged.
必须的
'Preciate it.
谢了
What did she say about me?
她是怎么说我的?
The woman is such a bitch.
这女人真够婊的
Crap.
操蛋
My life.
这就是我的人生
Uh, deidreth, yeah i need to call back.
Deidreth, 我一会打给你
Yeah, of course it's my brother.
我这有人来了
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Look who the fuck it is.
看看这是谁来了
I thought you were dead by now.
我都以为你已经死了
You know Taylor should be home any minute.
Taylor一会就回来了
She's in the first grade now.
她现在一年级了
Yeah they got her in one of those immersion programs.
他们把她弄进了一个沉浸式教学班
She's learnin' French.
她在学习法语
Mmm.
嗯
You want anything baby, like coffee, or?
要喝点什么吗?咖啡?
No.
不用
You seen Raymond yet?
你见过Raymond了吗?
I actually came by to surprise him is he around?
我过来就是想给他个惊喜,他在吗?
He's here got himself a legitimate business.
在的,他现在搞了个合法生意
A regular entrepreneur I'll let him elaborate.
做个普通的承包人,我一会让他自己说
Hey sergeant.
嘿,中士
Yeah.
耶
Okay sergeant. Call me sergeant.
好的中士 叫我中士
Call me sergeant peppercock.
叫我大屌♥中士
Okay peppercock.
好的,大屌♥中士
Yes give it to me, yes.
我还要,我还要
Oh.
哦
Libby?
Libby,在吗?
Libby, what the fuck?
Libby, 搞什么?
Well what the fuck, did Libby not tell you we're shootin' in here?
搞什么,Libby没告诉你我们在拍片吗
She mentioned you were a small business owner.
她告诉我说你是个小型企业家
She didn't say anything about you being the second coming of Johnny watt.
但她没告诉我你是个秒射帝
Yeah?
是吗?
Well how'd I look you peppin' faggot?
我看起来怎么样,你个死基佬
Use your hips more, it's not just about stabbin' her.
动用你的臀大肌,不仅是单纯插她而已
Come on baby, who the fuck is it?
快来宝贝,跟谁扯皮呢?
It's just a ghost sweetie.
亲爱的,就是个鬼魂而已
This a bad time?
来的不是时候?
It's always a bad time, come on in.
反正啥时候来都不合适,快来吧
Just ignore the bitch, she's out of her mind.
别管这个婊♥子♥,她已经被我♥操♥疯了
Baby hang tight for me alright, we'll finish up in a minute.
婊贝,保持兴致,我们一会继续
Are you dirk diggler nowaday?
你现在是德克·迪格勒了吗?
If you only knew the market in Internet porn brother
如果你知道现在网络色情的行情
you'd be jockin' that tube steak in front of
我保证你会在摄影机前
the camera your damn self.
亲自提屌♥上阵
Business is good?
生意不错?
It's boomin', you got no idea.
赚翻了,你根本想不到
Best move I ever made was employing my own cock man.
我至今做过的最好决定,就是让我的鸡鸡上镜
I mean fuck chasin' dope fiends, this is like shootin'
还贩他妈的什么毒
fish in a barrel, but with dynamite.
干这行来钱快多了
Well it's good to hear you got your shit all worked out.
很高兴知道你找到一条出路了
Wouldn't expect any less.
真心的
Actually came by to check your interest on somethin'.
其实我就是过来看看你混得怎么样了
Well I wouldn't expect any less from you neither drewbee.
我希望你也好好的,Drew
I've never known you not to be workin' somethin'.
我不知道你已经不再折腾了
I'm guessing you saw the Jew already.
我猜你已经见过那个犹太佬了
Yeah I ran into him.
嗯,我遇到他了
Alright.
好吧
Wait for me outside.
去外面等我
I gotta get some,
我需要找条
pants on.
裤子穿
Let me get one of them smokes.
给我抽颗烟
Paid a visit to our friends this mornin'.
我今早去见了下我们的朋友
Diaper snipers?
尿裤狙击手们?
Yeah.
对
Got a little outta hand.
事情有点失控
Shit man.
我♥操♥
I don't even need details.
我都不想知道细节
Those twisted fucks deserve whatever happened to 'em.
这些狗东西天打雷劈都不过分
What 'chu need from me?
需要我怎么做?
Just wait by the phone.
等电♥话♥就行
This goes the way i see it I won't be able
如果事情如我预料
to ever come back.
我肯定没命回来了
We could get off what's in the guest room
我们可以先放下生意
and be good for a while.
够我们快活一阵
I just need to know you're still reliable.
我只是要确认你仍然可靠
Till death my friend, till death.
至死不渝,伙计,至死不渝
Well, you've been around the block a few times.
你已经在街区晃荡过几次
Watchin' the world turn to shit.
眼看着这世界变得一团糟
You know how do you find the balance.
你是怎么找到平衡点的
You see my grandfather used to tell me this story about
我爷爷以前经常跟我讲一个故事
a war within his mind between two wolves.
一个关于他脑海中两匹狼斗争的故事
Now he said one wolf represented anger,
他说,一匹狼代表痛苦
superiority,
优势
ego,
野心
rage, resentment.
愤怒和怨恨
Now the other wolf represented benevolence,
另一匹代表仁慈
passion,
激♥情♥
peace, and kindness.
和平和友善
And then he said to me i see the same war within you.
然后他跟我说,他看见我脑海中也有同样的争斗
well, which wolf wins?
然后我问,哪匹狼赢了?
And he said what's the one that you feed?
他说,你喂的是哪一匹?
Shit that's deep.
操,真♥他♥妈♥深奥
You know my father now he used to say
电影精选列表