这是奇怪的。
That's strange.
嗯
Mmm. [inhales]
那些云怎么了?
What is wrong with those clouds?
嗯。
Hmm.
-有点不对劲。
-Something's not right. -[rumbling continues]
你永远也得不到它,加斯顿!
You will never have it, Gaston!
三叉戟对我的王国来说是神圣的!
The trident is sacred to my kingdom!
加油,金枪鱼!
Can it, tuna!
你的王国将不再属于你。
Your kingdom will not be yours much longer.
魔镜,给我看看这个杂草丛生的狂欢节奖品
Magic Mirror, show this overgrown carnival prize
所有的城♥堡♥都在我的控制之下。
all the castles in my control.
魔镜,给他看看。
Magic Mirror, show him.
请。
Please.
加斯顿,
Gaston,
你控制着许多城♥堡♥,
many castles you control,
你有很多遗物。
many relics you possess.
这是我最喜欢的部分。
Ooh, this is my favorite part.
[魔镜]你可以接管所有的土地
[Magic Mirror] You may take over all the lands
如果没人考验你的话。
if no one puts you to the test.
谁敢挑战我?
Who would dare challenge me?
我不可阻挡!
I'm unstoppable!
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
我是这片土地上最伟大的猎人。
I'm the greatest hunter in the land.
没有我征服不了的野兽,没有我杀不了的猎物。
There's no beast I can't vanquish, no prey I can't slay.
所以现在,我寻找最难以捉摸的猎物,
So now, I hunt the most elusive game,
充满魔力的物品。
items steeped in magical power.
我收集的越多,我就越强大!
The more I collect, the more powerful I become!
♬看看这些东西,是不是很整洁?♪
♪ Look at this stuff Isn't it neat? ♪
(叹息)
[sighs]
我有很多奖杯,
I have so many trophies,
我接管了这座莫名其妙被遗弃的城♥堡♥
I took over this inexplicably abandoned castle
只是为了储存它们。
just to store them.
我为你预留了一个特别的房♥间,朋友。
And I have a very special room reserved for you, friend.
只要有人…
Just as soon as someone…
释放他对你的控制。
releases his hold on you.
(尖叫)
[screams]
(清喉咙)我本来想那样做的。
[clears throat] I meant to do that.
[咕哝,咆哮]
[grunts, growls]
哦,我会把三叉戟给你,如果你给我一个赢得自♥由♥的机会。
Oh, I'll release the trident to you, if you give me a chance to win my freedom.
你是在建议比赛吗?
Are you suggesting a contest?
如果我赢了,而你被我最勇敢的战士打败,
If I win and you are defeated by my bravest warriors,
我拿走我的三叉戟,你把偷来的东西还给我。
I take my trident, and you return what you've stolen.
但如果你赢了,你不仅能得到我的三叉戟,
But if you win, not only will you get my trident,
但你也可以控制所有的海洋。
but you'll gain control of all the oceans as well.
即使是小的那个?
Even the little one?
哦,尤其是那个小的。
Oh, especially the little one.
那就看看我的对手是谁。
Then let's see who I'll be up against.
墙上的魔镜,给我带来最勇敢的战士。
Magic Mirror on the wall, bring me the bravest warriors of them all.
我知道你可能面对的五个勇士,一旦联合起来,就会让你回到原来的位置。
I know five warriors you might face, when united, will put you in your place.
五个勇士真的,当他们聚集在一起时,
Five warriors true, when brought together,
可能比你能承受的还要多。
could be even more than you could weather.
你是一块被施了魔法的玻璃。你对天气了解多少?
You're a charmed piece of glass. What do you know about weather?
-[雷声隆隆]-[尖叫]
-[thunder rumbling] -[shrieks]
(风咆哮)
[wind roaring]
(叹息)
[sighs]
[魔镜]无论大小生物的保护者,
[Magic Mirror] Protector of creatures great and small,
白雪公主。
Snow White.
他们中最勇敢的探索者,
The bravest wayfinder of them all,
·莫纳。
Moana.
坚定、坚定、有逻辑、大胆;
Steadfast, determined, logical and bold,
蒂安娜。
Tiana.
没有一个人会坐以待毙,听命行事,
Not one to sit back and do as she's told,
长发公主。
Rapunzel.
最后的战士会经历痛苦
A final warrior will take pains
把她父亲从你的枷锁中解救出来。
to free her father from your chains.
阿里尔。
Ariel.
我想我的马拐错弯了。
Ooh, I think my horse took a wrong turn.
我不认为动物与此有任何关系。
I don't think animals had anything to do with this.
爸爸!哦,不。发生了什么?
Daddy! Oh, no. What is happening?
塔拉奶奶常说海洋是许多人的家园,
Gramma Tala always said the ocean was home to many,
但我从没见过像你这样的人。
but I've never met anyone like you.
永远不要像这样。
And never like this.
这是谁干的?
Who did this to you?
哦,阿里尔。
Oh, Ariel.
女士们,请。一次一个。
Ladies, please. One at a time.
吓了一跳?我对女人有这种影响。
Startled? I have that effect on women.
我叫加斯顿。
The name's Gaston.
你不能这样陷害我父亲。
You can't trap my father like this.
马上放了他。
Release him at once.
除非他给我想要的。
Not until he gives me what I want.
他的大叉子。
His giant fork.
他偷了那么多魔法物品,
With all the other magical objects he's stolen,
如果他拿走了我的三叉戟,他的力量将势不可挡。
if he takes my trident, his power will be unstoppable.
他将统治所有的陆地和海洋。
He will rule over all the lands and oceans.
这就是你被带到这里的原因。
That's why you've been brought here.
所以你就是我的王国阴云密布的原因。
So you're the reason the clouds are so dark in my kingdom.
还有为什么我不能用星星导航。
And why I can't navigate using the stars.
(笑)罪名成立。
[chuckles] Guilty as charged.
把太阳带回来,你这个怪物。
Bring back the sun, you monster.
很容易。——(的)
-Easy there. -[grunting]
你会想要节省精力。
You'll want to save your energy.
首先是一个小竞赛。
First, a little contest.
你有三个挑战要完成。
You have three challenges to complete.
如果你成功了,我就放了他。
If you succeed, I'll release him.
-但如果你失败了-我不会失败的
-But if you fail-- -I won't fail.
我已经准备好迎接你设置的任何挑战。
I'm ready to face whatever challenges you've set up.
我们都准备好了。
We're all ready.
不。你不能和我一起。
No. You can't join me.
太危险了。
It's too dangerous.
必须阻止加斯顿。
Gaston must be stopped.
如果大海或它的国王需要我,我就在那里。算我一个。
If the ocean or its king needs me, I'm there. Count me in.
爱丽儿,我每天都在想念我爸爸
Ariel, not a day goes by where I don't miss my daddy
用我全部的心。
with every bit of my heart.
如果我能帮你避免痛苦,我会的。
If I can help you avoid that pain, I will.
我有一把斧头!
And I have an axe!
我们要做什么?我们已经做好了准备。
What do we have to do? We're ready.
魔镜,如果你愿意的话。
Magic Mirror, if you please.
魔镜吗?
Magic Mirror?
好吧,好吧,好吧。
Well, well, well.
我们又见面了。
We meet again.
哦。[笑]
Oh. [chuckles]
嘿,白雪公主。
Hey, Snow White.
对于巫后,猎人之类的我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry about the Evil Queen, the Huntsman, etcetera.
啧啧啧。
Tsk, tsk, tsk.
桥下的水。
Water under the bridge.
让我们粉碎他们。
Let's crush them.
-[咯咯笑]-[清喉咙]
-[giggles] -[clears throat]
在这座城♥堡♥的三扇门后面有三个挑战。
Behind three doors in this castle lie three challenges.
勇敢和足智多谋将是你的向导。
Bravery and resourcefulness will be your guides.
如果你往里面搜,路就畅通了。
The path will be clear if you search inside.
让游戏开始吧。
Let the games begin.
(Ariel)不!
[Ariel] No!
他不可能离开水太久。他会死的!
He can't be out of the water for very long. He'll die!
如果我是你,我就会行动起来。
Then I would get moving if I were you.
时间不等人。
Time is ticking.
在这里是滴水。
Or dripping, in this case.
(笑)哦,加斯顿,你这个混♥蛋♥。
[chuckles] Oh, Gaston, you cad.
我曾经差点失去你。我不会再失去你了。
I almost lost you once. I won't lose you again.
好的,女士。
Okay, ladies.
让我们突袭这座城♥堡♥。
Let's storm this castle.
电影精选列表