什么计划
So what's the plan?
烂苹果
Rotten apples.
我们不就是这么互相猜忌的吗
It's the game we play with each other, isn't it?
谁是 谁又不是
Who is, who isn't?
咱可以加点自己的玩法
Maybe we can spice it up with one of our own.
加什么玩法
What do you have in mind?
最古老的玩法 分而敌之
The oldest game in the book. Divide and rule.
照片不错
Lovely picture.
景色真美
Such a beautiful view.
享用晚餐吧
Enjoy your meal.
你认识她吗
当然不认识
她好像认识你呢
她认错人了
晚安 先生
Oh, goodnight, sir.
该你了
You're on.
如果奏效 很快就能有维克多的消息了
We should hear from Viktor soon. If it worked.
这是咱俩第一次 也是最后一次一起出外勤
This'll be our first and last time in the field together.
遗产行动一结束 我就辞职
When Legacy is done, I'm resigning.
谢谢
Thanks.
不是现在 也不是明天
Not now perhaps, or tomorrow,
但要是再有安全问题
but next time there's a security breach,
再出个间谍 我父亲的事在先
another Philby or Blake, because of my father,
再加上人的本性
and human nature being what it is,
肯定都要怀疑我
the finger will always point at me.
这是信誉的问题
It's about credibility.
他毁了我的信誉
And he stole that from me.
还毁了很多东西
He stole more than that.
瑞科夫买♥♥账了吗 他们还盯着你吗
Did it pay off with Rhykov? Are they off your back?
安尼科夫觉得他上次来这时
Annikov thinks he was recruited by British security
就被英方收买♥♥了
when he was here last time.
聪明
Clever.
遗产行动呢
What about Legacy?
在进行
It's going live.
安尼科夫说附近还有个藏身处
Annikov says there is another cache here, nearby.
详情我都有
I have the details.
核电站安插了一个特工
They have an agent at the power station,
天亮前就把藏身处清空
he will empty the cache before dawn.
他们明天要进攻核电站
They plan to attack the power station tomorrow.
在这
Here.
从这直走
From here, straight ahead.
就在这
This is.
哪
Where?
那
There.
轻点 轻点
Gently, gently.
等等 可能有陷阱
Wait, wait. Check for booby traps.
后退
Step away.
不用
I'll stay.
他认识我
He knows me!
维克多
Viktor?
保持联♥系♥
Keep in touch.
一位客人留给你的 维克多·克斯洛夫先生
One of our guests left this for you, a Mr Viktor Koslov.
查尔斯
藏身处
明细表
维
敦雷核电站
苏格兰
布拉德韦尔发电站
埃塞克斯
威尔法发电站
北威尔士
维克多有消息吗
What news of Viktor?
你预测的对 萨兹维尔的藏身处暴露
As you anticipated, Rhykov was blamed for the missing
特工暴露 都怪到了瑞科夫头上
Sizewell cache and the loss of their agent.
现在被发配去做苦力了
He's en route to a labour camp as we speak.
由于此事的突出贡献
Viktor was rewarded with promotion to Lieutenant Colonel
维克多升职为中校
for his sterling contribution to the cause.
我们开始互惠互利了
The start of a long and fruitful relationship.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
我叫你来是说辞呈的事
I asked you here to discuss your letter of resignation.
你♥爸♥爸的事 要跟你说一下
A few facts I need to acquaint you with regarding your father.
二战后他是被苏联收买♥♥了
Yes, he was recruited by the Russians after the war.
也成为了苏联最信任的特工之一
Yes, he became one of their most trusted agents.
但是这么多年来
During all those years,
苏联以为他是自己人
when they thought he worked solely for them,
他却也在为我们工作
he was working for us...
是双面间谍
as a double agent.
我是他的案件负责人 所以知道
I know this because I was his case officer.
遗产行动 就是你父亲给我们报的信
It was your father who first alerted us about Legacy.
他一去世 我们就毫无头绪了
When he died our radar screen went blank.
和苏联对他邓杰内斯藏身处这件事一样
We knew as little as the Russians as to where he'd buried
毫无头绪
the Dungeness cache.
我们调查维克多 发现你们两个在大学
When our trace on Viktor showed that you were friendly with him
-关系很近 -你♥他♥妈♥利用我
- at university... - You fucking used me.
应该说是激励你
I prefer to think motivated you.
关键是
The most important thing now
你可以以你父亲为荣了
is that you know your father was a man you can be proud of.
希望我也激励了你
I hope that will also motivate you,
继续在这工作下去
should you decide to remain with us.
一定要效忠局里 瑟鲁谷德
Our allegiance must always be to the Service, Thoroughgood.
不要牵扯任何个人情感
What we feel about an individual within it is irrelevant.
他好像都信了
Seemed to buy it all right, didn't he?
反正我信了
Well, I was convinced.
他没揍你算你走运
Damn lucky he didn't take a swing at you though.
是啊 他还真有那打算
Yes, touch and go there for a minute.
但没失去理智 还算好事
Still, good to know one's not lost one's touch.
宝贝 来吧
Oh, my! Come on.
爸爸 爸爸 讲个故事吧
Daddy, Daddy. Read us a story.