♪你可以说出你的话♪
♪ You may speak your words
♪在异国他乡♪
♪ In foreign lands
- 什么 - 嘘
- What? - Shh!
♪所有人都会理解的♪
♪ And all will understand
那是你的假男友吗
Was that your fake boyfriend?
- 他不是假的 白♥痴♥ - 随便吧
- He's not fake, you idiot. - Whatever.
你最好闭上你的嘴 那样对你有好处
Better shut your face if you know what's good for you.
不闭嘴又怎样
Oh, yeah, or what?
你又要在我车上抹蛋糕了吗 你这个怪胎
You'll smear cake all over my car again, you freak?
- 天啊 - 天啊
- Jesus. - Jesus.
♪你可以说出你的话♪
♪ You may speak your words
喂 喂
Hello--hello.
是你啊
Oh, it's you.
是的 等一下
Yeah, hang on. Just--
♪你可以看到上帝的脸♪
♪ You may see the face of God ♪
我给你留言了
Well, I left you that message
因为我不想欠你滞纳金
'cause I don't want to owe the late fee.
如果我告诉你能什么时候能拿到钱的话
Well, if I'm telling you when you're gonna get it,
那就不算欠钱啊
then it's not actually gonna be late.
我说你会拿到钱的时候你就会拿到
Because you'll get it whenever I said you're gonna get it.
明白了吗
Do you get it?
♪我总是比你先去♪
♪ I go before you always
- 再见 再见 - 我不知道
- Bye. Bye. - I don't know.
亲爱的 我们为你骄傲
Sweetie, we are so proud of you.
- 谢谢 - 我们太骄傲了
- Thanks. - We're so proud.
- 让我再打个电♥话♥看看 - 我们要走了 苏珊
- Let me try him one more time. - We're taking off, Susan.
再等等
Not yet.
嗨 宝贝 又是我
Hi, baby. It's me again.
只是确认一下
Just checking in.
我想你可能在处理什么工作上的突发♥情♥况
Figured you were probably in the middle of a work emergency,
清理六号♥通道
clean up on aisle six.
抱歉 没什么大不了的
Um, sorry, um, just whatever. It's no biggie.
有空就打电♥话♥给我 好的 好的 再见
Just call me when you can. Okay, okay, bye-bye.
所以他不能来了吗
So he's not gonna make it?
妈 我可不知道他能不能
Well, Mom, I don't know if he can
因为他只存在于苏珊的脑子里
because he only exists inside Susan's head.
我觉得你搞错了 卡梅隆
I think you're confused, Cameron.
你可能在想爱德华
I think you might be thinking of Edward,
你九岁时想象的朋友
your imaginary friend from when you were, like, nine.
我当时四岁 会想象很正常
I was four, and it was totally normal.
你猜怎么着 不是的
Guess what. It's not.
爸爸和我以为你是个神经病
Dad and I thought you were a psychopath.
苏珊 别在教堂附近提你父亲
Susan, don't mention your father near a church.
他是个自私的混♥蛋♥
He was a selfish asshole.
别忘了今天是珍妮卡的大日子
Let's try to remember it's Jenika's day.
苏珊阿姨 给我买♥♥礼物了吗
Aunt Susan, did you get me a present?
当然 亲爱的 我给你买♥♥了
Oh, yeah, sweetie. I got you--
该死的
Fuck.
这是一些头带
Here's some headbands.
太好了
Awesome.
- 还有一些克莱兹胶水 - 太酷了
- And some Krazy Glue. - Cool!
是的 好好玩
Yeah, go crazy.
我们得走了
Yeah, we better get going
肉饼都要被吃掉了
before the meatloaf gets ate up.
肉饼
Meatloaf?
我们又要去医院吃肉饼了吗
Are we going to the hospital again for meatloaf day?
为了那个菜我什么都肯做
What I wouldn't give to have that recipe.
也许你和菲尔可以在那里跟我们会面
Maybe you and Phil could meet us there?
- 根本就没有菲尔这个人 伙计们 - 别叫我伙计
- There is no Phil, people. - Don't call me people.
我告诉过你 我讨厌这样
I told you, I hate that.
菲尔是存在的 我们可能
There is a Phil, and we're probably
马上就要同居了
moving in together soon,
他还帮我付去多伦多的钱
and he's paying my way to Toronto,
我会在那里把你的头放在该死的瀑布下面
where I'm gonna hold your head under the goddamn falls!
抱歉 牧师
Oh, sorry, Pastor.
我会打电♥话♥给你说婚礼的事
I'm gonna call you about a wedding.
你办婚礼吗 我给你打电♥话♥
Do you do weddings? I'm gonna call you.
不 我真的不在乎
No, I don't really care.
这不是他的错
So that's not really his fault.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hi. - Hi.
你们看到布莱尔了吗
Have you guys seen Blair?
我好像看到她和酒保调情了
Actually, I think I saw her flirting with the bartender.
- 可不嘛 - 但那是很久以前的事了
- Classic. - But that was a while ago.
- 太像她会干的事了 - 喔 喔
- Typical. - Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa.
大家对布莱尔有什么不满吗
What does everyone have against Blair?
我以为你们都是朋友
I thought you were all friends.
不再是了 因为在她到处大舌头之前
Not anymore, 'cause she never thinks
她从不用脑
before she opens her big mouth.
她说话也像个机器人
She also talks like a robot.
她咀嚼的声音也太大了 像农场里的动物
She also chews way too loud, like a farm animal.
这么说太毒舌了
That is harsh.
你能把那个玫瑰红葡萄酒给我吗
Oh, hey, will you bring me that rosé?
还有罗勒·海登 顺便也带来吧
Oh, and a Basil Hayden's, while you're at it?
你开玩笑吧
You have got to be kidding me!
真是开启一天的好方式
Nice way to start your day.
听着 我要去街的那头上班
Look, I work just up the street,
我要迟到了 我有一个非常非常重要的演讲
and I'm late for a very, very important presentation,
如果你能在那里和我汇合就太好了
so if you could just meet me there, that would really--
- 什么 - 大概30分钟
- What? - In, like, 30 minutes.
会没事的
It's gonna be totally fine.
- 嘿 你嗑药了吗 - 没有
- Hey! Are you high? - No, y--
你为什么不♥穿♥鞋
Why aren't you wearing shoes?
格蕾丝
Grace.
这是件大事 西尔维亚 祝贺你
This is a big deal, Sylvia. Congratulations.
抱歉宝贝 临时遇到点问题 晚点一起吃饭吧
真是荣幸
Wow, um, what an honor to have been--
等等 汉娜和我还要去
Hold on, Hannah and I still have to go.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
没问题 可怜的孩子
我到处找你
I've been looking everywhere for you.
- 别担心 - 好吧
- Don't worry about it. - Okay.
你拿着这个去哪儿
Where are you going with this?
你为什么这么烦人
Why are you being such an annoying bitch?
你可真是友好
Oh, that's really nice.
我不知道我做了什么让你不高兴
Look, I have no idea what I did to upset you,
但不管是什么 我会住手的
but whatever it is, I'm sorry, I'll stop.
你很清楚你做了什么
You know exactly what you did.
- 我不知道 - 是吗
- No, I don't. - Oh, yeah?
你有鬼牌吗
You got any jacks?
你猜啊
Go fish.
苏 想吃汉堡吗
Hey, Sue, want a burger?
看看这个
Check this out.
- 还要多加练习才行 雷尼 - 你有三吗
- Keep practicing, Laney. - You have any threes?
你想听个笑话吗
Hey, you want to hear a joke?
不 里昂 我没时间听你说你的腿
No, Leon, I don't have time to hear about your legs.
好吧 对不起
Okay, sorry.
你不想听我腿的故事吗
You don't want to hear about my legs?
你有三吗
You have any threes?
你的腿怎么了
I mean, what-- what did happen to your legs?
我小时候就有小儿麻痹症
Well, I was gifted with polio as a child.
- 嘿 - 你猜啊
- Hey! - Go fish.
很好 我是说 对不起 那太糟糕了
Oh, cool. I mean, I'm sorry. That's--that's sad.
好吧 我要走了
Anyway, I'm gonna-- I'm gonna bounce.
你有五吗
You got any fives?
你个老千
You are a cheater.
- 你终于来了 - 抱歉 珍妮
- Yay, you made it. - Sorry, Jensy.
我不能留下来 我要带点吃的走
I can't stay. Just grabbing some eats to go.
你听起来跟你父亲一模一样
You even sound like your father.
- 你得穿条便鞋 苏珊 - 我和他们一起的
- You need to wear a slip, Susan. - I'm with them.
你好
Excuse me.
我在找菲尔 这里的老板
I'm looking for Phil, the owner.
电影精选列表