宝贝 醒醒
Hey, baby, wake up.
宝贝 醒醒 宝贝 醒醒
Hey, baby, wake up. Hey, baby, wake up.
宝贝 醒醒 宝贝 醒醒
Hey, baby, wake up. Hey, baby, wake up.
宝贝 醒醒
Hey, baby, wake up. Hey--
宝贝 醒醒
Hey, baby, wake up. Hey--
宝贝 醒醒 宝贝 醒醒
Hey, baby, wake up. Hey, baby, wake--
- 宝贝 醒醒 - 不起
- Hey, baby, wake up. - No, ugh.
懒女苏珊
♪你好 乔治女孩
♪ Hey there Georgy girl
♪在街上晃来晃去 真是无拘无束♪
♪ Swinging down the street so fancy free ♪
♪任何人都没法体会到那种孤独♪
♪ Nobody you meet could ever see the loneliness there ♪
♪就在你内心深处♪
♪ Inside you
♪你好 乔治女孩♪
♪ Hey there Georgy girl
♪为什么男孩们就这么错过你♪
♪ Why do all the boys just pass you by ♪
♪是不是因为你不去尝试♪
♪ Could it be you just don't try ♪
♪还是因为你穿的衣服♪
♪ Or is it the clothes you wear ♪
♪你喜欢逛街♪
♪ You're always window shopping ♪
♪但从不停下来买♥♥东西
♪ But never stopping to buy
♪把那些绒毛衣丢掉♪
♪ So shed those downy feathers ♪
♪跟上潮流吧♪
♪ And fly a little bit
♪你好 乔治女孩♪
♪ Hey there Georgy girl
♪内心深处还有另一个乔治♪
♪ There's another Georgy deep inside ♪
♪秀出你隐藏的爱♪
♪ Bring out all the love you hide ♪
♪那会有多大的影响呀♪
♪ And oh what a change there'd be ♪
♪全世界都会看到一个新的乔治女孩♪
♪ The world would see a new Georgy girl ♪
♪你好 乔治女孩♪
♪ Hey there Georgy girl
♪梦想着你能成为的人♪
♪ Dreaming of the someone you could be ♪
♪生活就是现实♪
♪ Life is a reality
♪你不能总是逃避♪
♪ You can't always run away
♪别害怕改变♪
♪ Don't be so scared of changing ♪
♪重新规划自己的人生♪
♪ And rearranging yourself
♪是时候跳出♪
♪ It's time for jumping
♪条条框框了♪
♪ Down from the shelf
♪一点点就好♪
♪ A little bit
♪你好 乔治女孩♪
♪ Hey there Georgy girl
♪内心深处还有另一个乔治♪
♪ There's another Georgy deep inside ♪
♪秀出你隐藏的所有爱♪
♪ Bring out all the love you hide ♪
♪那会有多大的影响呀♪
♪ And oh what a change there'd be ♪
♪世界会看到♪
♪ The world would see
♪一个新的乔治女孩♪
♪ A new Georgy girl
♪你好 乔治女孩♪
♪ Hey there Georgy girl
♪醒醒乔治女孩♪
♪ Wake up Georgy g--
阿什莉 告诉我们
So Ashley, tell us about this.
你在杂货店的停车场
You were in the parking lot
光天化日之下
in broad daylight at the grocery store,
你被绑♥架♥了
and you get kidnapped, and then you're held
然后你被强行关在旧谷仓里
for several days against your will
度过了好几天
out in this old barn.
你被囚禁的时候
What is going through your mind
你脑子里在想什么
while you're in captivity?
我只是告诉自己我会活下来的
I just told myself that I would survive
我不可以让这个人夺走我的生命
and that there was no way I was giving my life
或是我活下去的权利
or my power over to this man.
太棒了
Wow, that's amazing.
我了解到你的生存故事有一部分
Now, I understand part of this survival story
和吉他拨片有关对吗?
is connected to a guitar pick?
对 我口袋里有个吉他拨片
Yes. I had a guitar pick in my pocket
因为我当时有上吉他课
because I was taking guitar lessons at the time.
我喜欢吉他
I love the guitar.
我等待机会
And I waited for an opportunity
等安迪睡着 打瞌睡的时候
for Andy to nod off, and when he did,
我用拨片切断了
I used the pick to cut through the ropes
他用来绑住我手脚的绳子
that he had tied my hands and feet with,
然后我就拼命跑
and then I just ran like hell.
我看到你还把吉他带来了
Wow, and I see you actually brought the guitar.
是的 你想听一首歌♥吗?
Yeah, do you want to-- do you want to hear a song?
不 不
No. No, no, no, no,
但我非常感谢你的到来
but I want to thank you so much for coming,
我希望你以后能带着吉他和拨片再来到我们节目
and I hope you'll come back with that guitar and the pick.
- 糟了 - …告诉我们
- Oh, crap. - ...and tell us--
欢迎回来 我是DJ小郊郊狼卡尔
And welcome back. This is DJ Coyote Carl.
打开KRPP 调到九号♥台
On KRPP, spinning on the nines,
我将给你带来今天所有的热门歌♥曲
bringing you all of today's hits
以及给身处中西部的你
and the freshest of sounds
带来最新鲜的声音
that your Midwestern ears can handle.
很好
Nice.
你扔得像个娘们
You throw like a girl.
什么叫像个娘们
What do you mean, throw like a girl?
刚刚很棒了
That was a swish.
芭丝谢芭 我们谈过了
Bathsheba, we talked about this.
注意礼貌
Mind your manners.
你自己也不错 芭丝谢芭
Not so bad yourself, Bathsheba.
想玩玉米洞掷球吗 苏珊
Want to play cornhole toss, Susan?
我现在很忙 雷尼
I'm super busy right now, Laney.
我没时间玩扔东西了
I don't have time to toss anything,
但你的鸟很漂亮
but your bird is pretty.
苏珊 想听个笑话吗
Hey, Susan, you want to hear a joke?
不 里昂 我不想
No, Leon, I-I don't.
我不能
I can't, I'm--
我上班要迟到了
I'm late for work.
你现在在哪里工作
Oh, where are you working now?
呃 在花店
Hmm? Uh, at a florist.
你懂的 做各种事
Kind of all-around, you know,
派对策划
party planning
和合并
and doing mergers,
就这样的事
you know, things like that.
我喜欢黑色 我是说你的自行车
I like your black-- I mean your bike.
我知道那是辆自行车
I know that that's a bike,
我知道你是个黑人
and I know that you are a black person.
我该走了 我要走了
Um, I should bounce. I'm gonna bounce.
♪一次两次你都敷衍了事♪
♪ Once or twice you made it easy ♪
♪我们又陷入了这样的局面♪
♪ Here we are all over again ♪
♪说谎是你的一部分♪
♪ Telling lies it completes you ♪
你好
Hello?
我是卡梅隆
Hey, it's Cameron.
你想要什么 勋章吗
What do you want, a medal?
- 你真是个混♥蛋♥ - 别担心
- You're such a bitch. - Don't worry about it.
你给妈妈买♥♥生日礼物了吗
Did you get Mom a birthday present?
还没有
Not yet.
她的生日就在星期一
Well, her birthday is on Monday.
你要给她买♥♥什么
What are you gonna get her?
不如把我的名字写在你的礼物上
Why don't you just put my name on your gift?
- 不 - 为什么
- No. - Why not?
什么为什么
What do you mean, why not?
为什么不把我的名字写在你的礼物上呢
Why not just put my name on your gift
就像你去年送被子的时候一样的做法
like you did last year with the comforter set?
我今年不想这么做
I don't want to do it this year.
为什么
Why not?
给她买♥♥件礼物就是了
Just get her a fucking present.
只要是你亲自送的她就很满意了
She'd really appreciate something from you.
- 她才不在乎 - 你们两个不可理喻
- Like she'd care. - Oh, you two are impossible.
她想要不同颜色的可叠碗
She wants those stackable bowls in different colors.
- 给她买♥♥那个 - 去哪买♥♥
- Get her those. - Where do you even get--
想办法
Figure it out.
在接下来的60分钟里我要做7次心电图检查
I've got seven EKGs to run in the next 60 minutes,
这在数学上简直是不可能的
which is mathematically impossible.
- 我要做八次 - 八次什么
- Yeah, well, I have eight. - Eight what?
- 不关你事 - 操
- Don't worry about it. - Fuck--
白♥痴♥
Moron.
♪但我早就离开你了♪
♪ But I left you long ago
看那个
电影精选列表