Yes, yes. Beautiful.
很漂亮
Beautiful.
-你以前老板是谁 -你是说我以前
- So, who've you worked for? - Oh, you mean where have I...
你以前也干赌博吗
Have you ever worked for a gambler?
没 不过我喜欢为你丈夫工作
No, no... but I'm loving working for your husband.
他那么厉害 人又正直 太棒了
He's so great, honest, wonderful.
很棒的老板
Wonderful boss.
那你这么久统计了几个盘口
So, who've you called so far for rundowns?
-这个 -这是你第一天来
- Oh... - That is the first thing you do
就该做的事
when you get to the office.
嗯 负二
Um, minus two.
于事无补
There's nothing for me.
不 诺克斯的赔率好点
No, Knox's line was better.
-我再给他电♥话♥ -算了 太晚了
- I'll call him back. - Forget it. We missed it.
我们已经要输了
We're already on the other side.
今天我输了五万
I'm down $50,000 today.
你 停下
You! Park it!
别再得分了
No more scores.
你也是
And that goes for you, too!
你也别动了
You stay put!
你们两队都别再拿分了 听到没
I mean, both of you just stay put, you hear me?
不
Oh, no...
不
No!
触地得分 老丁 29秒
Oh, touchdown, Dinky. Twenty-nine seconds...
太棒了
Oh, perfect!
杜丽普 你真是扫把星
Tulip! You're a jinx!
才不关我事
No, I'm not.
你要不是扫把星 就是上帝跟我对着干
Either you're a jinx, or God hates me.
你说是哪一个
You tell me which one it is.
赶紧关掉好吗
Would you turn that thing off?
我年底该破产了 我们得把房♥子卖♥♥了
I'm gonna go broke this winter, we're gonna have to sell a house.
你年年都这么说
You say that every winter.
今年我确定 我们要破产了
Yeah, this year I know. We are gonna go broke.
它会悄悄缠上我们 悄没声地
And it's gonna sneak up on us quietly, very quietly!
告诉你 我可不是来听抱怨的
You know what? I didn't come here for this.
我得在打高尔夫前先做点普拉提
I'm going to fit in some Pilates before golf.
我不是来听抱怨的
I didn't come here for this.
给你点好东西
I know something that'll make you feel better.
-子弹吗 -才不是
- A bullet? - No.
十三水(我国一种牌类游戏)
Chinese poker.
我最近手气很差
I haven't been doing very good lately.
别这样嘛 你不过是遇到点挫折
Oh, come on. You're just having a little moment.
是衰退 我衰退了 而且不会好转
A slump. It's called a slump and it's not getting any better.
再摊上这么个扫把星老婆
And it doesn't help to have a wife who's a jinx.
我已经尽力了
I deal with it as best I can.
没错没错 就是这种要得分的感觉
Oh, this is good, this is good. We need this field goal.
休斯队上半场踢得不好 坐这儿
Hughes did very good in the first half. Sit right here.
我刚押太准了
Oh, I did very well just now.
你怎么不去炒炒股什么的
So, why didn't you go into the stock market or something?
-不是差不多嘛 -股票简直是诈骗
- It seems like the same thing. - Stock market's a racket,
我宁愿赌职业摔跤
and I'd rather bet on professional wrestling.
那干嘛不自己开一家投♥注♥站
So, why don't you have your own sports book somewhere?
哥斯达黎加的接线员听着
The operators in Costa Rica sound
那么和气 那么开心
so nice and happy on the phone.
那里一定很美
I bet it's beautiful down there.
圣何塞 加利福尼亚州西部城市
我曾经去过圣何塞
I went down to San Jose one time.
那里和你想象中的哥斯达黎加完全不一样
It's not what you think when you think of Costa Rica.
死气沉沉 愁云惨雾
Very grim, very sad.
可你自己开♥盘♥的话可以挣很多钱
But you'd make so much money from your own book.
当然 可那我就得一直住在圣何塞
Sure, yeah, but then I'd have to live in San Jose.
我如果唯利是图的话
You know, I could be a lot richer in general
现在不知道要富有多少倍
if I'd made most of my decisions based on money.
这是我最大的弱点
My hugest defect.
不不 这才是你了不起的地方
No! No! That's what makes you so... great.
我没那么了不起
I'm not so great.
-你怎么了 -只是拉手而已
- You what now? - It was just hands!
跟丁克 你疯了吗
With Dink? Are you out of your mind?
天 我不该告诉你
God, I'm sorry I ever told you.
你就后悔这个吗
That's what you're sorry for?
你说我该不该表白
Do you think I should confess my love
看他会不会离开杜丽普跟我走
and see if he'll leave Tulip and run away with me?
你是有什么恋父情结吗
Do you have some kind of fucked up thing with your dad?
当然没有 爸爸是我最好的朋友
No! God, my dad was my best friend.
我们总在一起
We did everything together.
拜托你件事
Can you do me a favor?
你千万别让杜丽普知道
Can you make sure Tulip never
是我把你介绍给丁克
finds out it was me who brought you around?
安德烈·贝托 美国现役拳手 多次获全美中量级冠军
-对 上 -上啊 贝托
- Yes! Go! - Go, Berto!
你居然要赌贝托的比赛
I can't believe you picked this Berto fight.
当然 他很有潜力
Oh, come on! He is a stallion.
怎么会有人赌他在前五轮出局呢
How could anyone lay odds on him being out by the fifth round.
再说 他就在我租的汽车旅馆旁训练
Plus, he trains around the corner from my motel.
你简直是我新的博♥彩♥顾问
You could be my new downtown sports consultant.
当然 要是你想的话
Sure, if you want me to.
你♥他♥妈♥没理由跟她在外面搞那么晚
You have no fucking reason to be out so late with her!
杜丽普 每天晚上九点你就睡觉
Tulip, every night you go to bed at nine o'clock.
现在我不过是交了个新朋友
Now, just because I have a new friend,
你给我打电♥话♥说这些
you're going to call me up and... tell me...
你要把自己逼疯
You're making yourself crazy!
快来 最精彩的都没看到 挂电♥话♥
Come on, you're missing the best part. Hang up on her.
是那个小贱♥人♥在说话吗
Did I just hear that little cunt?!
杜丽普 你这样逼自己
Tulip, you're forcing yourself...
操你 丁克
Fuck you, Dink!
我得回家了
I have to go home now.
她在发神经
She's losing her mind.
别告诉我最后谁赢了好吗
Just don't tell me who wins this fight, OK?
别 来嘛 别别别
No, come on. No, no, no.
过来 再看一轮
Come on. Stay for one more round.
再看一轮 她没事的
One more round. She'll live.
再说 我可在给你挣钱
Plus, I'm making you money.
这个里昂 我在哥斯达黎加欠了他八万
I owe this guy Leon down in Costa Rica, $80,000.
把这些钱拿去巴黎酒店 给个叫鲁迪的
You're going to take this over to a guy named Rudy at the Paris.
把这给他 我和里昂就扯平了
Take this to him and I'll be even with Leon.
一共八万 点一下
It's $80,000. Count it.
然后第十四场
...And then race fourteen...
不不 让弗兰基去
No, no, make Frankie do the run.
贝丝得打电♥话♥
We need Beth on the phones.
什么 现在贝丝打电♥话♥比我还利索了吗
Oh what? Now Beth's better than me on the phones?
你说的 我可没说
Well, you said that, not me.
滚你丫的 我就没待见过你
Now go fuck yourself, OK? I never liked you.
没事 丁克 我去跑腿
It's OK, Dink. I'll make the run.
老天 别闻那个钞票味了行吗
Oh, for God's sake. Stop sniffing money.
真叫人受不了
Jesus, I can't take this.
我要去运动一下
I'm gonna go work out a little later,
然后回家做按♥摩♥
and then I'm going to go home and get a massage.
你送完钱之后
Uh, after you make this drop,
要不要在凯撒赌场的停车场见面
you wanna meet me over at Caesars parking lot?
我们去吃点东西
Go get something to eat?
行啊
Uh-huh, sure.
我爱你
I love you.
又怎样
So, what?
还不是拈花惹草
Never stopped anybody.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
居然要我说到这份上
I can't believe I have to say this.
我不过是想照顾你
All I was supposed to do is take care of you.
也想让你照顾我
And you take care of me.
所以才选了你
That's why I picked you.
我们说好的
That was our deal.
你居然逼我说出这样的话
电影精选列表