无巧不成书
本片确有其事
赌城回忆录
-真厉害 -真撑不住了
- Unbelievable. - I can't hold it much longer.
马上破纪录了
You've almost got the record.
再撑20秒 坚持住
Come on, 20 more seconds. Hold on tight.
我要晕过去了
I think I'm about to pass out!
不行啦
I can't!
天啊 太好喝了
Oh, my God! This is so good!
我加了点甜酒
I put a little Cointreau in.
独家秘方
That's the secret.
马上我就走了 要跳支舞吗
I have to go in a minute, do you want to dance?
好
Yeah.
好好爱我吧
Just blows me away
我们嗨起来
Unskinny bop, bop
昼昼夜夜
All night and day
我们嗨起来
Unskinny bop, bop, bop
姑娘不羁放纵
She just loves to play
只要我们嗨起来
Unskinny bop nothing more to say
看你迷醉双眼
You look at me so funny
还有迷乱吻痕斑斑
Love bite got you acting oh so strange
艳舞笙歌♥无限
You got too many bees in your honey
你♥他♥妈♥真是个尤物
You're a fucking hot one, ain't ya?
还行啦
Oh, I'm OK.
结♥帐♥吧
Check us out.
能放下那玩意吗 我好怕
Can you... put that away? You're scaring me.
当然得怕
Well, you should be scared.
这么大把枪不怕才怪
It's a healthy reaction to a big ass gun like this.
好吧
Ok.
那我走了 时间到了
I'm going to go now, time's up.
我看你也该滚了
I guess you've got to go.
好的
Ok.
陪得我挺爽
I enjoyed your company!
欢迎再来
I hope you come back!
快闪啊
Get me out of here.
奥蒂斯 快走
OK, Otis, we're going.
快点逃啊 乖乖
We are going, right now. Come on, honey.
-老爸 -贝丝 贝丝妮
- Hi, Dad. - Beth! Bethanna...
-嗨 -乖丫头
- Hey. - Hello.
-什么情况 -我想干点别的
- OK, what's up? - I need to do something else.
照看宠物不好吗
What's wrong with the pet sitting?
做这个没人能挣你那么多
I never knew anyone who could make so much off that.
挣归挣
Yeah, the money's good,
宠物可不总是那么乖
but the pets are not always that nice.
我♥干♥腻了
I'm burned out.
听爸的话 现如今不该放弃这份好差
Take it from me, now is not the time to put down a good job.
你还没找到事做吗
You still haven't found anything?
没 车市惨淡
No, nobody's buying cars.
车企都快停产了
Hell, they're barely making them.
其实也不止是因为工作
Well, it's more than just my job.
我就是想换个活法
I need like a big change.
得变变 怎么说呢
I have to, I don't know.
想好好活一番
I want stimulation.
还得赚大钱
And I want good money.
想换个有意思的事做
And I want a change of scenery that's interesting.
好吧 我看看卖♥♥场有没有路子
OK... OK, let me think if I know anybody over at the mall.
我不想干那个
Yeah, it's not going to do it.
我想去拉斯维加斯当女招待
I want to move to Las Vegas and be a cocktail waitress.
贝丝妮
Bethanne...
我的个天 这太棒了
...goddamn, that is a great idea!
太好了 咱就去凯撒宫
Wow! Yeah, Oh... Caesars Palace.
-必须去那儿做 -梦寐以求啊
- That's where you got to get in! - Caesars would be amazing!
塔拉哈西欢迎您再来
曼德勒海湾酒店
神剑大酒店
感谢光临拉斯维加斯市区
伦敦旅舍
汽车旅馆
-电炉应该能用 -就这间了
- I think the hot plate works. - I'll take it.
动 动啊 就差一点点
Go! Go... Oh, so close.
动啊 对 对
Go! Yes... Oh! Oh.
动啊 快点
Please... go on!
嗨 劝你别玩这东西了
Hey. I advise you to stop playing this thing.
干嘛 我犯事了吗
Why? Am I in trouble or something?
那倒没有 看你是个好姑娘
No, no. It's just... you seem like a nice girl,
这玩意骗傻子的
and flip's for retards.
那好吧
Oh... OK.
-谢谢 -没事 祝你玩得愉快
- Thank you. - No problem. Have a nice evening.
稍等
Hey, wait.
知道哪儿要女招待吗
Do you know where I could find a job as a cocktail waitress?
我看你有的等了
I think you pretty much have to grab the tray
你得等那帮美妞先挂掉一个再说
the exact second one of these golden girls kicks the bucket.
本城是有规矩的
This is a union town.
慢慢来
Take it easy.
干嘛不做舞娘 钱也不少
Why don't you strip? It's good money.
是不少 不过我不想干
Yeah, I don't think I want to do that.
你以前做过吧
You've done it before, right?
什么意思
Why do you say that?
-这太明显了 -真能看出来吗
- 'Cause it's kind of obvious. - It is? Really?
就去我们那家夜店工作吧
Just to us girls in the club.
我是想干点别的 激♥情♥点的
I just want to do something exciting and different.
-我是来 -换个活法
- I came here to... - Yeah, change everything.
霍莉 丁克那里行吗
Hey, Holly, what about Dink?
-丁克是谁 -他那儿要人吗
- What's Dink? - Doesn't he need anybody?
这你也明白
Well, that's kind of...
我总得先了解清楚
you know, I kind of need to know someone
才能把人引荐过去
before I send them to Dink.
必须得知根知底
It requires a great deal of trustworthiness.
亲姐姐们 我绝对值得信赖
Oh, my God, you guys... I am super trustworthy.
那好吧
All right.
丁克有限公♥司♥
-嗨 -嗨 您是丁克吗
- Hi. - Hi. Are you Dink?
我是 你是贝丝吧 快进来
I am Dink, yes. You must be Beth. Come in.
你对博♥彩♥业有了解吗
So, how much do you know about gambling?
那天我玩了会儿推币机
Uh, I played some Flip-It the other night...
战果如何
How'd you do?
有人告我那东西骗傻子的
I was told it was for retards,
不过我觉得挺好玩
but I got really into it.
那我可不放心你
I might not trust you with my money.
让你卷了我的钱整宿玩儿推币机
You're going to rob me and go play Flip-It all night.
不会的
No, no, I'm not.
什么情况 路易斯安那这场得赢啊
Come on, I need this Louisiana game to stay under...
-没少押啊 -你赌球的吗
- Not for a little. - So, you're a bookie.
乱说 赌球违法的
Absolutely not. Bookmaking's illegal.
我是赌徒 不过我的生意
I'm a gambler. Everything I do here
在内华达完全合乎法律
is completely legal in the state of Nevada.
那你赌牌 二十一点
So, do you play poker or blackjack?
什么纸牌 二十一点 那能叫博♥彩♥吗
Some poker... blackjack, not really gambling.
没技术含量 没赔率
It's just no skill, no odds.
全是赌场骗钱的买♥♥卖♥♥
Just a racket for the casinos to make money.
我爸总玩二十一点
Well, my dad played a lot of blackjack.
真遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
旧金山赔率还是太高
Ah, this San Francisco line is way too high.
看这里
Look at something.
能看见这块小黄斑吗
You see that little patch of yellow skin right there?
-没有 -大概这光线不行
- Nope. - Well, maybe not in this light.
其实我就是做赔率 再对照那些单子
Anyway, I make my lines. Then I compare them to the books.
-什么单子 -比赛下注单
- To the books? - Sports books.
比赛下注单就是赌比赛用的玩意
A sports book is where you go to make a bet on a sporting game.
你可以在拉斯维加斯下注
You can do that here in Vegas,
国外也可以网上下注 不过我得在这搞
or you can do it online overseas, but I gotta do it here.
所以得有人拿上钱
So, I gotta send guys that run and take the
去帮我下注
money down there and make the bets for me.
要是你愿意来
Maybe that's something you could do,
没准你干得了
if you come down here to work.
电影精选列表