They also know thirst and disease must drive us out in the end.
他们想要速战速决 而不是长时间围城
They came for a quick victory, not a long siege.
北方佬的身子骨忍♥受不了我们南方的夏天
Our southern summers are too hot for their northern blood.
谁愿意跟我一起去谈判
Now, who will accompany me to the parley?
-在下任您驱驰 大人 -很好
- You have my sword, Messire. - Good man.
大人 让我也同去吧
Messire, let me join the party.
恕我直言 奥瑞昂夫人 这不是女人的事
With respect, Dame Oriane, this is not a woman's office.
我父亲没有儿子 但我愿意肩负儿子的责任
My father had no sons, but I am willing to play a man's part.
如果十字军需要什么来证明您的诚意
If the Crusaders need some pledge of your good intentions,
我可以作为人♥质♥
let them take me as a hostage.
我们岂能让你承担这么大的危险
We cannot ask you to take so dangerous a risk.
即便那些野蛮人 也不会伤害贵族女人吧
Even these barbarians would not harm a woman of noble blood.
佩拉蒂埃总督泉下有知 必定以你为荣
Intendant Pelletier would be proud of his daughter today.
谢谢您 大人
Thank you, Messire.
你们不能携带武器
Your men must disarm.
可以开始了吗 要谈的很多
Shall we begin? There is much to discuss.
要谈的只有你投降的事 抓住他
The only thing to discuss is your surrender. Take him.
你这是什么意思
What is the meaning of this?
和谈条件担♥保♥了我们的人身安全
Our safe passage is guaranteed in the terms of the parley.
我们只能担♥保♥上帝的正义
Only God's justice is guaranteed.
这种行为完全违背了骑士精神
This is against every law of chivalry and honor.
跟异教♥徒♥打仗不用讲什么规矩
Heretics do not deserve the normal courtesies of war.
我们已经派人到城里送信了
A message has already been dispatched to the city.
如果今晚不打开城门
Raymond-Roger Trencavel will be executed
雷蒙德-罗杰·托卡维尔必死无疑
unless the gates are opened before the night is out.
卡尔卡松
Carcassonne...
是我们的了
... is ours.
把他带走
Get him out of my sight.
还有他
And him too!
全给我带走
Get him out of my sight!
怎么说 夫人
Well, my lady?
你要找的书 我手上有两本
I have two of the secret books that you're looking for.
-第三本呢 -还在卡尔卡松城里
- And the third? - Still within the walls of Carcassonne.
条件合适的话 我会帮你找到的
But under the right terms, I'll help you find it.
-什么条件 -如果我给了你要的东西
- What terms? - If I deliver what you seek,
你回北方的时候就娶我为妻
you'll take me with you as your wife when you return to the north.
你的家人 你的子民呢
And what of your family, your people?
他们与我无关
I care nothing for them.
我同意
I accept.
我娶你为妻
I will make you my wife.
为了救托卡维尔子爵 守军投降了
The garrison has surrendered to save Viscount Trencavel's life.
所有居民都将遭到驱逐
All citizens are to be expelled.
他们不会迫♥害♥卡特里派信徒吗
There is to be no persecution of the Cathars?
只是流放 所有人 基♥督♥徒 犹太人
Only exile. Everyone, Christian, Jew
卡特里信徒 都得走
or Cathar, all must leave.
什么东西都不许带
No one can take anything with them.
还好你父亲没有活到今日
Thank God your father didn't
眼看北方佬强占了卡尔卡松
live to see Carcassona in Northern hands.
吉尔姆·杜·玛和你姐姐也被捕了
Guilhem du Mas and your sister were amongst the prisoners taken.
至少她现在不能再伤害我们了
At least she can do us no further harm.
现在重要的是保护好最后一本书
What is important now is protecting the last book.
这是谁
Who is this?
我姑妈 她患了传染病
My Aunt. She suffers from drumstick.
这是什么
What's this?
说啊
What's this?
抓好了
Hold him up.
蠢货
You idiot!
起来 走
Up! Move!
上次我就该杀了你 现在告诉我
I should have killed you the first time. Now, tell me,
艾蕾斯夫人出城了吗
has the lady Alais left the city?
告诉我
Tell me.
我们好担心你
We were worried about you.
不用 我能照顾自己
No need. I can look after myself.
萨吉
Sajhe...
你去找点木柴来吧
Why don't you go and get some firewood.
晚上会很冷
It will be cold tonight.
你...用得着这个
You... will need this.
你看了就知道怎么去洛赛里斯
It will show you the way to Los Seres,
哈里夫会在那里等着你
where Harif will be waiting for you.
我不能和你一起去了
I cannot make the journey with you.
我没力气了
My strength is exhausted.
我现在...
I have...
明白了...
understood...
没有什么是值得人用生命去捍卫的
how few causes are worth sacrificing your life for.
信仰也不算吗
Not even faith?
一个人有什么权利强迫他人接受自己的信仰
What right has one man to force his religion on another?
这世界因为殉道者而变好了吗
Is the world the better place for all its martyrs?
上帝并不是非要别人流血牺牲的异教怪物
God is not some pagan creature demanding sacrifice.
他不需要我们为他杀人 为他而死
He doesn't need us to kill or die for him.
让萨吉学会热爱生命
Teach Sajhe to love life.
他有特殊使命
He has a special destiny.
你一定要帮助他去发现
You must help him to discover it.
答应我
Promise me this.
我答应您
I promise.
还没到悲伤的时候
There will be time for grief later.
现在我们要先打算明天的事
But for now we need to think about tomorrow.
我怀着孩子
I'm with child.
我会保护你...们
I'll protect you... both.
我保证
I promise.
做出放弃卡尔卡松的声明
Renounce your claim to Carcassonne...
我就放你走
and I will let you leave.
搞清楚 兄弟 这片土地现在是我的了
Be sensible, man. This land is mine now.
即便你统治了一千年
You could rule for a thousand years,
这片土地也不是你的
this land will never be yours.
走吧
Leave.
趁你还有机会
Leave while you have the chance.
我选择死
I choose death.
往前来
Step forward.
跪下
Kneel.
转过身 给他一点尊重
Turn around. Show this man some respect.
可以问心无愧地见上帝了吗
Have you made your peace with God?
可以
I have.
你呢
Have you?
说了别转身
I said, turn away!
我郑重地告知各位
It is my solemn duty to inform you
雷蒙德-罗杰·托卡维尔子爵
that Viscount Raymond-Roger Trencavel...
今晨死于热病
died of a fever this morning.
临死之前 他恳求我保护他的子民
With his dying breath, he begged me to protect his people
统治他的领土
and to rule in his place.
多次祷告后
After much prayer,
我决定接受这一沉重且意义非凡的责任
I have decided to accept this grave and historic burden.
战争结束了
The war is over,
但十字军的征途没有结束
but the crusade will not end
直到消灭最后一个卡特里派异教♥徒♥
until every last Cathar heretic is wiped from the face of the earth!
-天佑法国 -天佑法国
- God save France! - God save France!
-天佑教皇 -天佑教皇
- God save the Pope! - God save the Pope!
耶♥和♥华♥神 赐予我力量
Lord God, grant me strength...
与渎神的反基♥督♥异教斗争
to fight the blasphemous Anti-Christs,
以圣父 圣子 圣灵的名义
in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
使我脱离诱惑
Deliver me from temptation.
拜拉德先生 你在等我
Monsieur Baillard... You were waiting for me.
我已等了很长时间 爱丽丝
I've waited a very long time, Alice.
我想知道我遇到了什么事
I want to understand what's happening to me.
有的事情确实不可思议
Well, there are some things
超出了人类的理解范围
that are strangely beyond man's understanding.
我不信教 也不信鬼神
I'm not religious, and I don't believe in ghosts.
但我知道艾蕾斯和我有某种联♥系♥
But I know that Alais and I are connected.
你们有血缘关系
Oh, you are directly related.
是的 我在姑姑家看见了家谱
Yeah, I saw the family tree in my aunt's house.
没错 我就希望你能找到它
Yes, I hoped you'd find that.
来吧 我们得谈谈