格瑞丝·艾米利亚·坦纳 1935-2011
我是警♥察♥ 有问题问你
Police. We have a few questions.
什么事
What is this about?
能不能请你跟我们走一趟
Could you, uh, just come with us, please?
这座城市拥有法国南部最坚固的防御工事
The most fortified city in southern France.
除了拥有压倒性优势的十字军
Despite the overwhelming superiority
没有哪支军队攻破过这些城墙
of the Crusader forces, these walls were never breached.
你看见吉尔姆了吗
Have you seen Guilhem?
我们被打散了 那条河已经失守
We were separated. We have lost the river.
吉尔姆 你受伤了吗
Guilhem! Are you wounded?
不 没有 这都是别人的血
No. No, no, it's the blood of other men.
死了好多人
So many dead.
帮帮他们 我要走了 我必须走
Help them. I have to go. I have to go.
上帝保佑
Blessed is the...
按住他
Hold him down.
迷宫 下
原著 凯特·莫斯
卡尔卡松 1209年
一支由西蒙·德·蒙福带领的十字军包围了卡尔卡松
预感到即将战败 托卡维尔期望不失颜面地讲和
大人 您在这儿不必如此防备
You have no need of such protection here, my Lord.
有头脑的战士时刻都要防备背后捅刀子
A wise soldier always comes prepared against treachery.
谈判期间绝对没有人伤害您
No man will harm you during a parley.
若有违者 格杀勿论
I would see him dead first.
令人感动
That's very touching.
那么 托卡维尔
So, Trencavel,
你叫我们来是要投降吗
have you called us here to surrender?
我洗耳恭听一切公正合理的和平条件
I will listen to any just and reasonable proposal for peace.
你仍要与教皇和上帝作对吗
Do you still defy the Pope and God himself?
我命令你下跪以乞求宽恕
I command you to your knees to beg forgiveness.
你无权在这里发号♥施令 院长大人
You do not command here, my Lord Abbot.
教皇或许拥有我的灵魂
And the Pope may have my soul,
但我的领土不是他的
but not my land as well.
抛弃这些卡特里派的魔鬼
Abandon these Cathar devils,
你就能得到应有的尊敬和礼遇
and you will be treated, with the respect owed to your status.
我决不会将子民中任何一人
Not a single one of my subjects will be handed over
交给教皇的仲裁者
to the Pope's Inquisitors.
否则圣火的浓烟必令我窒息
The smoke of their Holy fire would choke me too.
你要公正合理的条件 那好吧
You asked for reasonable terms. Well, then.
今晚 你可以带十二个家人离开
You and a dozen of your household can leave tonight,
只能携带你们能带走的东西
bearing only what you can carry.
这座城 城内的居民以及一切东西
The city, its people and everything in it
要交给我主
will then pass to the Host.
你肯定认为我既无尊严也无勇气
You must think I possess neither pride nor courage.
战争不是我要打的 但我必将战斗到底
This war is not of my choosing. But I will fight it to the end.
弗朗索瓦 告诉我 有出城的密道吗
Tell me, Francois, are there secret paths out of the city?
偷渡者和盗贼总能找到路
Smugglers and thieves will always find a way...
只要价格公道
for the right reward.
给吉·德弗若传个口信
Get a message to Guy D'Evreux.
告诉他 我听说他对圣杯有兴趣
Tell him I've heard of his interest in the Grail
我能帮助他找到
and can help him in his quest.
告诉他 我能提供多种帮助
Tell him there are many ways I can be of service.
布雷林博士 你有希拉的消息吗
Dr. Brayling. Have you heard from Shelagh?
好多天没消息了
Nothing for days.
你可以在电♥话♥里跟我说啊
You could have told me that on the phone.
我觉得面对面更能说清楚
I thought it was better to deal with this in person.
太丢人了
It's all embarrassing.
看来她从那洞穴里拿走了什么东西
It seems she might have taken something from the cave.
希拉不是那种人
Shelagh wouldn't do that.
我最初也是这个想法
That was my first reaction.
但后来发现 她认识那个被杀害的年轻警♥察♥
But it turns out she knew that young policeman who was killed.
他们看起来是一伙的
Looks like they were working together.
在这种情况下
Under the circumstances,
玛丽-塞希尔要我们停工也是情有可原的了
I can't blame Marie-Cecile for shutting us down.
德·洛拉多夫人是考古发掘的赞助人
Madame De L'Oradore was funding the dig?
她相当慷慨
Very generously.
是希拉把我介绍给她的
Shelagh was the one who introduced me to her.
她们彼此很熟
They knew each other well.
进来
Come in.
你把口信带给德弗若大人了吗
Did you send my message to Lord D'Evreux?
是 只要你把几本书给他
Yes, and he will grant you safe passage
他就保你安全出城
in return for the books.
我只有一本
I have only one.
但他坚信几本书都在这里
Yet he is convinced that they are here.
找出来
Find them.
等等
Wait.
把这面包交给我父亲
Take this bread to my father.
告诉他这是我亲手做的
Tell him I made it myself.
佩拉蒂埃总督请求您
Intendant Pelletier begs you to seek refuge
到康达尔城♥堡♥里避难
with him in the Chateau Comtal.
犹太人西米恩也在那儿
Simeon the Jew is also there.
我不认识什么西米恩
I know no Simeon.
退后
Get back!
还要焦油 还要焦油
More tar! Make more tar!
抓住他
Get him!
杀了他
Kill him.
不 放过他吧
No! Spare him.
想要什么我给你们 求求你们
I will give you what you want. Please.
-夫人 -怎么了 瑞克松
- Dame... - What is it, Rixende?
快跟我来 您父亲出事了
Come quickly. It's your father.
好像有野兽在啃咬我的肚子
It feels as though a wild beast is gnawing at my belly.
他怎么样了
How is he?
病痛突如其来地攫住了他
The illness has taken hold of him so quickly.
你要什么都行
Anything you want is yours.
如果他的情况有什么变化 带话给我
Send for me if there is any change in his condition.
药剂之书
The Book of Potions.
玛丽-塞希尔·德·洛拉多
-威尔 -爱丽丝 听着 这个...
- Will. - Alice, listen. This...
这个房♥子 有点古怪
This house, there's something wrong here.
我会来找你的 我要先离开卡尔卡松
I'll come to you. I have to get out of Carcassonne.
等见到你了再解释
I'll explain when I see you.
你们有没有找到那个叫坦纳的女人
Did you find the Tanner woman?
我们跟丢了
We lost her.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
今晚过后 这些小事就无关紧要了
After tonight, a few loose ends will be irrelevant.
如果玛丽-塞希尔发现奥唐奈没有
What do you think Marie-Cecile will do when she realizes
她要的东西 她会怎么做
O'Donnell doesn't have what she wants?
那时候她做什么都太迟了
It will be too late for her by then.
她会遇到一次不幸的意外 然后
She will meet with a tragic accident, and later,
我就销毁圣杯的一切痕迹
I will destroy every last trace of the Grail.
那个洞穴将被永远封存
The cave will be sealed up for eternity.
告诉我 哈维尔 你去告解吗
Tell me, Javier, do you go to confession?
-不去 -你应该去
- No. - You should.
再也没有比平静安然地
There's no finer feeling than
接受圣餐更美妙的感觉了
receiving Holy Communion in a state of grace.
感觉像是...重获新生
It feels like... being reborn.
问个问题
I have a question.
在房♥车里 你们谁脱了女孩的衣服
In the caravan, which one of you undressed the girl?
快说吧 到底是谁
Oh, come on, who was it?
那可不对
That was wrong.
算了
Never mind.
不论知晓与否 你们是为上帝行事
You were doing God's work, whether you knew it or not.
找一位神父来
Send for a padre.
我希望善始善终
I wish to make a good end.
您想见卡特里派的牧师吗
You wish to see a Cathar priest?
我不要死在向我们宣战的教会手里
I will not die in the embrace of a church that wages war against us.
圣杯是上帝的旨意 但若没有引导者
The Grail is the word of God, but without the navigator,
迷宫只能将人引入歧途
the labyrinth is a false path.
-文字之书在哪儿 -过来
- Where is the Book of Words? - Words.
家父希望以卡特里派的仪式为他送终
My father wishes to die in the Cathar faith.
关上门 不能让别人知道我批准了
Close the door. No one must know I sanctioned this.
伯特兰·佩拉蒂埃
Do you, Bertrand Pelletier,
您可愿意发誓践行公正与真理之准则
vow to follow the rule of justice and truth,
将身心献与上帝以及卡特里教派