霍华德 克丽茜在哪儿? 我不知道!
Howard, where's Chrissy? I don't know!
宝宝在哪儿? 亲爱的 你妹妹在哪儿?
Where's the baby? Honey, where's your sister?
不! 不!
No! No!
不! 霍华德! 霍华德 孩子被抓走了!
No! Howard! Howard, the baby!
地狱见
I'll see you in hell.
你们这些该死的 童话里的废物!
Twisted fairytale horseshit!
霍华德 不!
Howard, no!
这下好了
Great.
你还好吧? 没事吧?
Are you okay? Are you okay?
麦克斯 把子弹拿好
Max, get the ammo.
他们去哪儿了?
Where did they go?
我更担心的问题是 他们什么时候会回来
I'm more worried about when they come back.
我们得拼了
We need to make a break for it.
拼什么 汤姆? 扫雪车 那是我们唯一的机会
For what, Tom? The snowplow. It's our only shot.
然后我们就去追他们
And then we're going after 'em.
到底发生了什么? 莎拉 到底怎么了?
What is going on? Sarah, what's going on?
妈妈 赶快 我们得走了
Mom, come on. We're leaving.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
妈妈! 我们必须马上离开这里!
Mom! We have to go. Now!
他来了
It's him.
我们走
Let's go.
麦克斯 麦克斯 来 来 快走
Max. Max, come, come, come.
抓紧时间
Come on. Okay.
快点 快点 手套戴上 帽子也戴好
Hurry, hurry. Get your gloves on. Put your hood up.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
所有人… 手拉手
Everybody... hold on to each other.
奥米!
Omi!
保重 奥米! 奥米!
Be good. Omi! Omi!
奥米 不!
Omi, no!
奥米!
Omi!
妈妈!
Mom!
妈妈 快开门! 妈妈!
Mom, open the door! Mom!
妈妈 马上把门打开!
Mom, you open this door now!
试试窗户
The window.
爸爸!
Dad!
她想拖住他 她是在帮我们
She wants to face him. She's trying to help.
我们走 我们走 快走 快!
Let's go. Let's go. Let's go. Go!
不要停!
Keep moving!
走! 走! 躲在我身后 快点
Go! Go! Get behind me. Go.
快 快 快! 别停下来
Go, go, go! Keep moving.
加油 伙计
Come on, buddy.
来啊
Come on.
你们先走 你们必须先走
You have to go. You have to go.
我需要你们先走 -不
I need you to go. - No.
你们所有人 继续往前走 明白了吗?
All of you, you have to go. Do you understand?
别回头 明白了吗?
Keep driving. Do you understand?
我爱你 我爱你 伙计
I love you. I love you, buddy.
走! 快点! 快走!
Go! Now! Go!
走啊!
Go!
来啊!
Come on!
来啊
Come on.
上去 你们快上车 继续走 继续走 天啊
Keep going. Keep going. God. Get in. I want you to get up in there.
你们都先上车 你待在这儿 别动
I want you to get in there. You stay here. You don't move.
好吗? 明白吗? 妈妈! 妈妈 别这样!
Okay? You understand? Mom! Mom, please!
莎拉! 宝贝 和莎拉姑妈走
Sarah! Baby, go with your Aunt Sarah.
史蒂夫 亲爱的 没关系 没关系 快去
Stevie, sweetheart, it's okay. It's okay. Come on.
莎拉!
Sarah!
待在这里 我马上回来
Stay here. I'll be right back.
莎拉!
Sarah!
妈妈! 不!
Mom! No!
妈妈! 妈妈! 我爱你
Mom! Mom! I love you.
妈妈!
Mom!
麦克斯 我们得走了 麦克斯 快点 麦克斯
Max, we got to go. Max, we got to go. Max.
快点
Come on.
发动不了 发动不了
It's not starting. It's not starting.
为什么不能发动? 快啊
Why isn't it starting? Come on.
快啊 麦克斯 求你了 我尽力了
Come on, Max, please. I'm trying.
我连怎么换挡都不知道 这是辆混合动力车
I don't even know how to drive a stick. We have a hybrid!
快啊! 求你了!
Come on! Please!
麦克斯! 麦克斯! 不! 不…
Max! Max! No! No...
史蒂夫!
Stevie!
他将我留下 作为给世人的警示 告诉他们
He left me as a reminder of what happens
当希望破灭…
when hope is lost...
信仰被遗弃…
when belief is forgotten...
圣诞精神消逝后的后果
and the Christmas spirit dies.
救命! 救命! 救命!
Help! Help! Help!
救救我!
Help me!
麦克斯!
Max!
救命!
Help me!
嘿! 混♥蛋♥!
Hey! Asshole!
我收回我的愿望!
I take back my wish!
全部都收回!
I take it all back!
把我的家人还给我!
Give me back my family!
麦克斯!
Max!
把她放了!
Let her go!
救命!
Help me!
求你了
Please.
我知道你能阻止这一切
I know you can fix this.
放了他们
Give them back.
把我抓走
Take me instead.
你在干什么? 我说了 把我抓走
What are you doing? I said, take me.
抓我 你在做什么? 抓我啊! 不!
Take me. What are you doing? Take me! No!
史蒂夫!
Stevie!
不! 把我放了!
No! Let me go!
不! 不! 求你了!
No! No! Please!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只想过一个 和以前一样的圣诞
I just wanted Christmas to be like it used to be.
不!
No!
你要坐吗?
You want down?
这狗没吵醒你们吗? 她喜欢在半夜乱叫
This dog didn't keep you guys up? She likes to bark at night.
确实是这样
She sure does.
谢谢你做的煎饼
Thanks for making pancakes.
你终于起来了 我们等好久了
About time you got up. We've been waiting forever.
嘿 他起床了 嘿 小鬼
Oh, hey, there he is. Hey, kiddo.
我们还以为你做了什么美梦 不愿意起来了呢
We thought the sugarplum fairies may have gotten you.
你们还活着 算是吧
You're all alive. Barely.
除了教皇的死 我喝完酒 还从没这么难受过
I haven't felt this hungover since the pope died.
怎么样 伙计? 你还好吗?
What's up, buddy? Are you okay?
还好 我只是…
Yeah, I just...
做了个噩梦
Just had a bad dream, I guess.
别再聊这些没用的了 是时候拆礼物了
Enough with the sappy crap. Let's open up the damn presents.
好 好 这么急 来 琳达
Okay. Okay, already. Come on, Linda.
我们来发礼物 能帮我一下吗?
Let's do this. You're gonna help me?
没问题
Okay.
圣诞快乐 麦克斯
Merry Christmas, Max.
史蒂夫 亲爱的 谢谢你 妈妈
Stevie, sweetheart. Thanks, Mom.
很有趣吧
Isn't that fun?
嘿 小麦克斯 训练用拳击手套
Hey, Maxipad. Training batting gloves.
不然你以为是什么?
What could that possibly be?
我的天啊! 要得就是这个效果
Oh, my God! "Oh, my God" is right.
是我和姑娘们送的 脚还是我重新粘上去的
That's from me and the girls. I had to reattach the foot.
但是 看上去跟好的一样…
But, yeah, if you look closely...
粘东西 他是专业的
he did a really good job of reattaching it.
谢谢 真棒
Oh, thank you. This is great.
奥米 这个真漂亮
Omi, that's beautiful.
为什么突然撒娇? 没什么 只是…
What's this all about? It's nothing. Just...
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
也祝你圣诞快乐 麦克斯 圣诞快乐 儿子
Well, merry Christmas to you too, Max. Merry Christmas, son.
我只想过一个 和以前一样的圣诞
I just wanted Christmas to be like it used to be.
家人就是这样的 麦克斯
That's what a family is, Max.
电影精选列表