[一九四四年 南太平洋某处…]
金刚:骷髅岛
让我们致胜的强大军力
If we can put this tremendous machine of ours...
[一九四五年十二月]
让我们致胜的强大军力
If we can put this tremendous machine of ours...
让我们致胜的强大军力
If we can put this tremendous machine of ours...
如可运用于追求和平
which has made this victory possible to work for peace...
就能开创人类最伟大的时代
We can look forward to the greatest age in the history of mankind
卫星计划的进展速度
Speed of progress in the satellite project
不能作为弹道飞弹成果的进展指标
Cannot be taken as an index of our progress in ballistic missiles word.
[指令27:布拉沃城♥堡♥核子试爆]
我认为是时候大力扩展
I feel we're on the brink of an area of expansion
关于人类本身及其周遭
of knowledge about ourselves and our surroundings
在目前仍无法以言语形容或理解的知识
that is beyond description of comprehension at this time
人类首次把摄影机放到太空
For the first time, we are putting cameras into space...
俯视地球
and looking down on the Earth...
让我们发现前所未见的地和物
allowing us to discover places and things we've never seen before.
最聪明的居民
The most intelligent inhabitants
在未来世界里不会是人类或猴子
of that future world won't be men or monkeys..
而是机器
Thay'll will be machines.
我们于这片新的大海上启航
We set sail on this new sea...
因为新的知识在等着被发掘
because there is new knowledge to be gained.
无论这片新的海洋
Whether this new ocean.
会是和平之海或是可怕的新战场
will be a sea of peace or a new terrifying theater of war.
驯服人的野性
To tame the savageness of man.
令世人活得温文儒雅
and make gentle the life of this world.
让我们致力于此
Let us dedicate ourselves to that.
[一九七三年]
随着全市抗♥议♥
The city wide protests
国会听证陷入停顿
have brought congressional committee hearings to a standstill
预见未来几周交通瘫痪会更严重…
Promising more gridlock in the days and weeks ahead,
环市公路大阻延
the beltway is experiencing significant delays
记住我的话
Mark my words
华府不会有更糟糕的时刻了
There will never be a more screwed up time in Washington.
但我们不能因此却步
But we can't let it stop us.
阻够了,走开
Come on already, let's go!
别挡路
Get out of the way!
现在不是开口的最好时机
Maybe now is not the best time to ask
君主即将关门大吉
Monarch is on the cusp of being shut down
布鲁克,我们破产了
Brooks. We are broke!
战争一旦结束
When this war ends,
我们的考察就无法获准
we'll never get approval for our expedition.
我对我们的简报没信心
I am not confident in our presentation.
我们的数据不够实在
I mean, all of our material are loose leaf.
再一天,只要一天
In one day, one day,
我能全部整理好
I could have all of this organized and bound
今天,我们达成协议
That we, today, have concluded an agreement...
结束战争为越南带来光荣的和平
to end the war and bring peace with honor in Vietnam.
全体美军都会撤退
All American forces will be withdrawn.
我们连一天都没有了
We don't have a day.
你好
Hello there.
比尔朗达来见韦尔斯参议员
Bill Randa here to see Senator Willis.
果然是你,朗达先生
Of course, Mr. Randa.
我今早留了讯息给你
I left you a message this morning
今天约会要改期
about rescheduling today's appointment
但他随后几周应该有空
But he should have some thing available in the coming weeks.
撞鬼!
Oh, god.
艾尔,你气色真好
Al, you're looking well.
朗达,你没收到我的讯息?见面改期!
So you didn't get the message, Randa? To reschedule?
第五次?我一定没注意到
For the fifth time? I must have missed it
我们会速战速决
It'll be quick.
别坐得太舒服,你们只有五分钟,我开会要迟到了
Okay, don't get comfortable. You got five minutes. I'm late for a meeting.
这次你要捕猎什么想象中的怪兽?
So, what imaginary monster are you hunting this time?
这是一座未知岛屿的卫星照片
This is a satellite photo of an uncharted island
在南太平洋上
in the South Pacific.
至今仍是隐密的处♥女♥地
It has defied discovery until now.
许多文明的传说中都提到
Many civilizations spoke of it in legends.
骷髅岛
Skull Island
上帝未造完的国度
The land where God did not finish creation.
有着为数不少的
It is notorious for the number
船只和飞机,在那里失踪
of ships and planes that have gone missing there.
像是百慕达三角洲?
Like the Bermuda Triangle?
或像是我周末喜欢戴的防电波金属帽?
Or like aluminum foil hat that I like to wear in the weekends?
较为像三角洲,不像帽
It's more like the triangle in the hat...
但应该没那么单纯
but we like to think it's much more than that.
一九五四年的布拉沃城♥堡♥核子试爆
The 1954 Castle Bravo nuclear tests
其实不是试验
Weren't a test.
他们想杀掉某个东西
They were trying to kill something.
[美国♥军♥舰神秘损毁]
我相信那儿有一种生态系统
I believe there is an ecosystem out there
是超乎我们想象的
the likes of which we can't imagine
会在这座岛上找到
And the place to find it. Is this island.
那里是超自然和科学的交界
A place where myth and science meet.
朗达,好一个童话
Randa, it's a fairy tale.
杜鲁门总统不是这样想
Harry Truman didn't think so
当他于一九四六拨款给“君主计划”时
when he funded Monarch in 1946.
你知道,就单指浪费而言
You know, in terms of sheer waste,
君主因搜寻外星生物名列前茅
Monarch ranks right up there in the search for alien life.
对,但那些人是疯子
Yeah, but those guys are nuts.
几年前就该把你们关闭
We should have shut you down years ago.
这是我们国家的大好机会
This is an opportunity for our country.
听着,参议员
Listen, Senator,
大地卫星打算派人去那座岛
Landsat is sending a mission to the Island
我们能搭上那行动的顺风车
We could piggybank on that operation.
当然一定要你的同意
With your permission, of course.
你们认为会发现什么?
What're you hoping you'll find?
资源、药材、癌症的解药
Resources, medicine, the cure for cancer,
或是地质发现
geological discoveries. I mean
可能的替代燃料,参议员
The possible alternative fuels, Senator, look, just...
听着,老实说
Listen, to be honest,
我们不确定那里有什么
we do not know for sure what's there.
但我会告诉你我们知道什么
Okay. But I will tell you what we do know.
明晚
Tomorrow night,
俄♥国♥的诺佛卫星会经过这区
the Russian Novosat passes over this sector.
在三天内
And in three days,
他们也会获得岛屿影像
they're gonna have the same images as we have
所以不管那里有什么
So whatever's there,
你会想是我们先找到
You want us to find it first.
对吧?
Right?
我不敢相信我会这样说
I don't believe I'm saying this,
但那算是言之有理
but that almost makes sense.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会安排你们搭顺风车
So I will get the piggybank for you. I will
但听我说,听我说,就这样
But listen to me, listen to me.
到此为止,就这样
This is it, It's gotta end. This is it
你向我保证无下次?
You promise me? The last favor?
好吗?
Okay?
参议员
Senator
最后一件事
One last thing.
我会需要军事护卫
I'm going to need a military escort.
[越南:岘港空军基地]
[第三突击直升机连欢迎你]
注意,所有士兵和基地人员
Attention, all soldiers and base personnel.
最后的军队撤退将于六点开始
Final troop withdrawal will commence at 0600.
拿好行李,姊妹们
Pack your bags, ladies.
我们要回家了
We're going home.
- 嘿,米尔斯 - 什么事?
- Hey, Mills. - Yeah?
你给她写了几封信?
How many letters did you end up writing her?
十到十五封吧
Uh...ten, fifteen.
她写给你几封?
How many letters she write you?
不记得,三或四封
I don't know, three, four.
老兄,你老妈子好差劲
Man, you got a shitty mom.
谢谢柯尔,讲得这么白,唔该晒!
Thankyou, Cole, for clearing that up. Thankyou.
两天后见到她,一定会转告
I'll be sure to tell her when I see her in the next 48 hours.
电影精选列表