to take control of this charter
谁敢剥夺我生来的继承权
and rip out the hearts
我就把他的心脏挖出来
of those that try and deny my birthright.
哪怕是你自己的父亲吗?
Even your own father?
所有人
Everyone!
我要把所有反对我的人
I will fill the streets and rivers
杀掉 杀的他们血流成河
with blood of anyone that chooses to oppose me.
我会统治这个王国
I will rule this Kingdom
我要统治
and I will rule
所有王国
every Kingdom!
你这是在做什么?
What have you done?
把那
Take that
放进地牢 要把它和其它的锁在一起
to the dungeon. Ensure it's locked away with the others.
现在就去
Now!
在西门等我
And wait for me by the west gate.
现在 妹妹
Now, sister,
我觉得
I think
我们要来好好聊聊 - 弗维恩 求求你
we should have a little chat. - Favian, please!
托马斯
Thomas!
托马斯
Thomas, wait.
乔治 这不是他的错 他这不是背叛我们 你记住这一点
George, it's not his fault. He did not betray, you just remember that.
托马斯
Thomas!
你确定么
Are you sure?
干掉他!
End him.
起身
Rise.
愤怒吧
Focus your rage.
撕碎他们的肉体
Tear their flesh
感染他们
and disease their blood.
把门打开 我们是国王的骑士
Open the door. Undo the bolts. We're the King's Knights.
把门打开
Open the door.
把刀放下!
Lower the blade.
先生 这不是我们的人
But, Sir, they are not our infantry.
他跟我们并肩作战 保卫王国
They fight with us to protect the Kingdom.
服从我的命令 放开她!
Obey my commands and release her.
不要再质疑我了 拉尔夫
Never question me again, Ralph.
很抱歉 乔治骑士
I'm sorry, Sir George.
你的腿怎么样?
How's your leg?
没事了
It's okay.
结束了
I'm done.
这仗打完 我就再也不打了
After this battle, I am done. I'm never fighting again.
我可不信你说的
I doubt that.
人都去哪了?
Where is everyone?
我带你们去见公主
Let me take you to the princess.
到家了开心么
Happy to be home?
一切恢复正常了
Everything's back to normal.
从某种程度上来说是吧
Sort of.
她让我在这等你 我担心她的安慰
She made me wait for you. I'm worried for her safety.
公主殿下
Your Highness!
公主 - 乔治
Princess. - George!
你怎么了?这是谁干的?
What happened to you? Who did this?
弗维恩 权力让他鬼迷心窍了
Favian. He's gone mad with power.
国王在哪?
Where's the King?
他在北部城♥堡♥
He's in the Northern Castle overseeing mother and her illness.
他不知道这发生了什么事
He knows not of what goes on here.
上周我们受到了黑暗力量的侵袭
The last weeks we have been plagued by this dark force.
我们每个派出去的信使都死了 村民们都逃光了
Every messenger we have sent out has been killed. The villages are empty.
弗维恩肯定跟这有关
Favian has something to do with it.
他在说什么 他引来的一直大军
He was talking of a huge army he had raised.
还有更多
And there's more.
父亲派你去杀掉那只围攻城♥堡♥的龙
Father sent you on a mission to kill the Dragon that besieged the castle.
我知道为什么它攻击我们了 - 继续说
I know why it was attacking us. - Go on.
弗维恩有一只龙蛋 他说地牢里还有更多
Favian had a dragon egg. He talked of more in the dungeons below.
这就能解释为什么它攻击城♥堡♥了
That explains why it's attacking the castle.
它们从来没有飞到过这么远的地方
They've never come this far in before.
听起来像是母亲想要回她的蛋
Mother wants her eggs back.
弗维恩在哪 我们要拦住他
Where's Favian? We must stop him.
我们不可能追上他的
We're never gonna catch him.
守住城♥堡♥
Yes. Secure the castle.
你怎么会遇到我们的骑士的
How did you end up with our Knights?
周围区域到处都是狂躁人
The Fury have overrun most of the surrounding areas.
您的骑士很善良 愿意带我们前往避难所 夫人
Your men were kind enough to offer us shelter, My Lady.
就你们两人吗?
The two of you?
本来有更多人的
There were more of us.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们要把公主带去安全的地方
We have to get the princess to safety.
我不比其他人重要
I'm not more important than anyone else.
对于扎得人♥民♥ 对于国王 你很重要
You are to the Xalvadian people and to the King.
怎么了 - 你们最好来看看这个
What is it? - You're gonna wanna see this.
我的天!活死人♥大♥军来了
Oh, my God. The beasts.
那就是他的军队 他怎么能造出这样的东西
That's his army. How can he create such a thing?
他们把我们包围了 - 冷静
They'll overrun us! - Hold your nerve.
乔治 他们最终会想办法进来的
George, they will eventually find a way in.
等他们进来了
And when they do,
他们就会在这北部城♥堡♥内肆虐 屠♥杀♥里面的每一个人
they'll run to the North Castle and slaughter everyone.
但是那些士兵 扎得军队...
But the soldiers, the Xaldanian army...
军队不知道活死人♥大♥军已经来了
The army won't see them coming.
就算他们知道 也基本打不过他们
Even if they do, they're damn near impossible to kill.
他们会杀掉所有人 所有妇孺儿童
They'll slaughter every man, every woman, every child.
直到把我们全杀光了才罢休
They won't stop until we're wiped out.
我们必须做点什么拯救我们的人♥民♥
We must do something to save our people.
拉尔夫 给我来
Ralph, with me.
理查德 给所有人分配食物和水 包括你自己
Richard, food and water for everyone else, yourself included.
我会给你留一些的
I'll save you some.
龙蛋就在那里 先生 我去找它们
The eggs are through there, sir. I'll search for them.
找到的东西都给我带回来
Bring back what you find.
只有一只蛋 先生
There's only one egg, sir.
你计划怎么办?
What do you plan to do?
乔治
George!
数以千计的活死人朝我们冲过来了
A thousand footsteps moving as one are heading towards us.
我知道有一个安全地方适合公主藏起来 如果您愿意去的话
I know a safe place for the Princess, if it pleases you.
哪里都不安全 我们必须阻止他们 - 怎么阻止
We'll never be safe, we must stop them. - How can we?
拉尔夫 带公主去马厩 给她备上最快的马匹
Ralph, take the Princess to the stables and saddle the fastest horses.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
迪米亚 普罗维亚
Dimia, Phrowenia,
你们也跟着去 - 那你呢?
you, too. - And you?
你怎么办?
What will you do?
我们来引开他们
We'll distract them.
你撑不了很久的 你需要我们帮你
Not for long enough. You need us with you.
她说的对 乔治
She's right, George.
如果你给我下命令 我会留下来继续战斗 但是这一仗我们应该撤退
If you order it, I'll stay and fight. But is the one we run from.
我们要保护公主
We need to protect the princess.
公主跟我在一起很安全
The Princess will be fine with me,
如果您一定要留下的话 先生
if you need to stay, sir.
我不相信他
I don't trust him.
我也不 - 我们去骑马吧
Nor I. - Let's go to the horses.
是的 我们都去 我们走
Yes, all of us. Let's go.
狂躁人
Fury.
退后
Get back.
快点
Now!
他现在也是狂躁人了
He's one of them.
理查德 带他们去隧♥道♥ 现在就走
Richard, take them to the tunnels and leave.
我跟你在河上的那座桥见面
I'll meet you by the bridge of the river.
但是 乔治 有安全的地方.. - 我不想再听你说这些了
But, George, there's safety in... - I will hear no more of this.
去吧
Go.
那龙蛋怎么办?
What of the egg?
交给我保管
Leave it with me.
乔治 求求你 - 如果你爱我
George, please. - If you love me,
如果你爱你的人♥民♥ 你必须离开
if you love your people, you must go.
你们干什么
What are you doing?
跟你并肩作战
Staying with you.
没必要 - 我不会扔下你一个人的