真的是舒服了
It's really so neat.
你要来点什么 斯特拉顿先生
What'll you have, Mr. Stratton?
不用 谢谢 你们何不自己跟自己喝呢
Nothing, thanks. But why don't you help yourselves?
我们也正努力跟自己喝
We're doing our best.
哦,我很抱歉 我们让你烦恼吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Does this bother you?
我只是想和你叫朋友
I only meant to be a buddy
因为你一直都是模范好朋友
'cause you've been such a buddy to a buddy.
对啊 先生
Yes, sir.
你对乔迪有这么好心
You've gone out of your way to be nice to Jody
我们对此表示衷心感谢
and we appreciate that.
不是每个男人都会像你一样为她这样的女孩舍身冒险
It isn't every man who'd take the chances you've taken for a girl like her.
我是说 一个她这样的未成年问题女孩
I mean, a girl in trouble and underage.
尤其是像你这样的人
Particularly a man in your position.
我这样的人是的 先生
My position? Yes, sir.
我辅修政♥治♥学
I minored in poly sci.
政♥治♥科学
Political science.
我明白了
I see.
你真的改变了她的一生 斯特拉顿先生
You really changed her whole life, Mr. Stratton.
她的整个人生前景
Her whole outlook.
罗恩 你没注意到她有很大的变化吗
Ron, didn't you notice a big change in her?
我马上注意到了 巴克
Right away, Buck. I noticed it right away.
先生 你一定给了她想要的 先生
Yes, sir. You must have really given her what she needed, sir.
嗯 平静 安全感 诸如此类
Hmm. Serenity and security and all that jazz.
我不是始终会这样
This is not a permanent arrangement.
对 没有什么是永久 明天就可能核大战了
Well, nothing is. They drop the bomb tomorrow,
有什么可担心的
pop! Why worry? Who cares?
所以她就是这样搞定的
So that's where she got it.
哦 是吗
Oh, did she?
我主修哲学
Well, I majored in philosophy.
我们都需要语言来支撑我们的生活 比如 嗯
Oh, we all need words to live by, like, um
"赐予我们日复一日的恐惧"
"Give us this day our daily dread."
所以说 以上帝的角度会说人 以爱人的角度 说杀手
So, in place of God, say guy. In place of lover, say killer.
你是说这种胡言乱语还有规律吗
You mean there's a pattern to this gibberish?
胡言乱语哦 不
Gibberish? Oh, no.
这些都是无意义的意义
Those are the meanings of the meaningless.
不准确中的准确
The exactitudes of the inexact.
伙计 你难道不想与人交流吗
Man, don't you dig the desire not to communicate?
听他的吧 伙计 罗恩是一个非常有威望的牧师
Listen to him, man. Ron is a very high priest.
非常圣洁之人
A very holy man.
嘿 别跑啊坐下来
Hey, now, don't hide, eh? Pipe down.
先生 你就接受吧
Take a dive into that, sir.
别客气
Make yourself at home.
你们在这要干什么你到底想要什么
What are you doing here? What is it that you want?
我们只是看看
We're just looking.
不用着急 先生
And there's no hurry, sir.
这里整晚都开着
Why, this store stays open all night.
那么 我们就自己动手吧
So, we'll just serve ourselves and see.
原来如此你们是小偷
So, that's it? You're thieves.
小偷 拜托 先生
Thieves? Mr. Stratton, please.
你可是窝藏了一个逃犯
You're the one who's harboring a fugitive.
也许藏这一晚是可以的 我说不准 不过
Maybe it was worth it for one night, I wouldn't know about that but
现在已经引发连锁反应了 对吧
Now it blows up trouble, right?
我们可以帮你解决这个大♥麻♥烦
Well, we could take that trouble off your hands for you.
价格也合理 给你个友情价
And the price is right, but only for a buddy.
所以 交个朋友吧
So, be a buddy.
价格是多少
And what is the price?
到蒂城的车费
The fare to T-town.
蒂华纳(墨西哥边境城市)
Tijuana.
我们在那里有落脚点 我们可以
We are connected there. We, um,
做一些往返交易
do some trading back and forth.
主要是为了刺♥激♥ 从来没有像乔迪那样火♥辣♥的 懂吗
Mostly for kicks and never anything as hot as Jody, you dig?
我想是的 好吧,
I'm afraid I do. All right, then.
就像旅游画报上说的
It's like the travel poster says,
把你的烦恼丢到边界后吧
"Lose your troubles below the border."
对于这样的服务 你需要付多少钱
Now, for a service like that you'd expect to pay what,
你的全部
all you've got?
不必了 你能出多少就出多少
Not at all. Whatever you can spare.
天啊 乔迪 你的头发真好看
God, Jody, your hair is really so neat.
我也想做一个
I wanted to do mine that way.
但我父亲发现了那坨黏糊糊的东西
But my father figure found the goop
他都给倒进水槽了
and he poured it down the sink.
哦
Oh!
是乔迪让你来的吗
Did Jody put you up to this?
乔迪
Jody?
她只喜欢不断派对
All she digs is party-party.
跟她说一个字 交易就泡汤了
One word to her and we blow the deal.
我们没得商量
We've got no deal.
我就是这么说的 我们没得商量
That's what I said. We've got no deal.
但我们必须上报 先生
But we'll have to report it, sir.
你是怎么把我们弄到这来的
How you got us here.
你是如何提出条件的 我们又是如何拒绝的
How you made the offer and how we turned it down.
像你这样的人对我们的失足可贡献不小
A man like you contributing to our delinquency.
这是需要好好考虑的问题
Now, that's something to think about.
乔迪也许情有可原 但是你们
There may be some excuse for Jody, but you, you
你们受过教育
You've had an education.
是吗 那你的理由是什么
So have you and what's your excuse?
巴克 别出头 别乱搅合
Buck, don't flex. Don't get all bunched up!
你以为你还把我们当小孩吗
What do you think, you're playing with kids?
他还不成熟 他不明白乔迪怎么会喜欢
He's still immature. He doesn't dig how Jody could prefer
一个年长的人
an older man to him.
是我甩了她 伙计 她没有抛弃我
Hey, I cut out on her, man. She didn't cut out on me.
知道吗 你真是
You know, your mouth is built
能说会道
bigger than you are, Ron.
打我 巴克 来打 释放你的情绪
Hit me, Buck. Go on, release those tensions.
别诱惑我 伙计 快打啊
Don't tempt me, buddy. Do it, buddy.
释放掉敌意
Get rid of those hostilities.
得了吧 这是精神盖过肉体
Come on, it's mind over muscle.
我感觉不到疼痛
I feel no pain.
就这样 老兄 我感觉不到疼痛
That's it, buddy. I feel no pain.
哦 你会感到疼痛的
Oh, you'll feel the pain.
不痛 老兄
No pain, buddy.
适当的浓度
Takes concentration.
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
我放弃了 罗恩 我很抱歉
I give up, Ron. I'm sorry.
就像我说的 他是个非常圣洁的人
Like I said, he's a very holy man.
我们可以开玩吗在哪里开派对
Well, do you suppose we can play? Where's the party?
你待着别动 先生 绅士一些 少说话
You stay put, sir. Little gentleman now, and keep shut.
这一切都太棒了
It's all so neat!
交朋友呢 亲爱的
Making friends, sweetie?
我们开始了解彼此了
We're beginning to understand each other.
盖伊 大卫 你们都在这里了
Guy, David, you got it all right here.
我是说 我和乔迪一样 我是说
I mean, I'm the same as Jody, and well, I mean,
我知道她看上你什么了
I see what she sees in you.
你不会是想入局吧
You wouldn't try cutting in, would you, two legs?
好像我能似的
As if I could.
盖伊 乔迪 有时候你们俩都很没安全感
Guy, Jody, sometimes you're both so insecure.
我跟巴克 我跟你的车子在一起 不要脸的
I'm With Buck-O. I'm with your wheels, no face.
比你的任何东西都受欢迎
He's welcome to anything else you've got.
你就留下来吧
So, you stick around, buddy, sir.
你眼里只有我的车
All you ever care about is my car.
这点你说对了
You better believe it.
没有它 你就什么都不是
Without that bucket you're nowhere with nobody.
其余的都是垃圾
The rest is strictly stock.
你个四肢发达头脑简单男 别碰米吉
You muscle-head, lay off of Midge!
来啊
Go ahead!
你怎么会觉得自己是个没用的东西呢
How come you think you're such a smoky something when
何况你不是一无是处
you're so nothing painted blue.
哦,不 乔迪 不用这样
Oh, no, Jody. Don't, please.
没什么 说实话 我意思是
It's nothing, honest. I mean, it's
确实是这样 我知道
It's true, I know.
电影精选列表