昨晚到底发生什么事
What happened last night?
我上♥床♥但没睡着 因为家具一直不断
I got to bed but not to sleep, too much furniture
被砸被扔 叮当作响
falling down and too much of them doing the same.
我估计母亲是被打昏了
I guess Mother was taken unconscious.
她不是特别强壮
She isn't too terribly strong.
然后巴尼跌跌撞撞地走进我的房♥间
Then Barney stumbled into my room.
在找一个活人
Looking for alive one.
你都听懂了吗
You follow all this?
你住的是围墙大院 我仿佛来自外太空
You live behind walls here. Man, where I come from is outer space.
我还没反应过来 他就扑上我了
Before I knew, he was all over me.
但我抬起了膝盖 听完了他的嚎叫声
But I got a knee up and it was almost worth it to hear him howl.
我冲到门口 但他抓住了我
I made a dive for the door but he grabbed me.
我猜他要杀了我 结果只是我自己脚滑了
I guess he would've killed me, only I'm sort of slippery myself.
我从窗户逃了出去
I made it out of the window.
我不知道我是怎么走过来的
Man, how I got this far I'll never know.
他给我留下的
He did this.
我一直在想你可能会给我带来的麻烦
All I've been thinking about is the damage you might be doing me.
很抱歉
Sorry.
你这么想吗你不会让我回去吧
You mean it? You won't make me go back?
回去不
To that? No.
但你可以少管所寻求帮助
But you need help by the juvenile authorities.
啊早去过了
Ugh! We've met.
他们要么送我回去 要么把我送进监狱
They'll either send me back or put me away.
啊 这有何异同呢
Ah, what's the difference?
这就是乔迪宝贝
That's the Jody doll.
你要收拾她 不管怎样 她都很让人讨厌
You wind her up and any way you point her, she turns up lousy.
不,不,不
No, no, no.
我们会想出办法的
We'll think of something.
我们
"We"?
早上好 玛莎
Well, good morning, Martha!
希望没吵醒你
Oh, I hope I didn't get you up.
不,不 我才
No, no. I was just
你是走送报路线吗
Have you taken on the paper route?
哦,是指这些这就是我过来的原因
Oh, these? That's why I stopped.
我发现它们散落在你家门前的草坪上
They were scattered all over your front lawn.
已经积攒六天了
Six days.
你知道吗 警方说这就像是在公开邀请窃贼入室
You know, the police say that that's like an open invitation to burglars.
是的 我听说过
I've heard that, yes.
我得更注意点
I'll have to be more careful.
早出晚归
Working late and leaving early.
在车♥库♥来来回♥回♥ 从来没有注意到它们
Coming and going through the garage, I just never noticed them.
谢谢 不要紧
Thanks. No harm done.
我妹妹那边现在怎么样
Well, what did you hear from my little sister?
哦,她现在很好
Oh, she's fine.
凯西很好 一切都很好
Kathy's fine. Everything is fine.
我希望她们很快回来 我不确定归来日期
I expect them back soon and I'm not quite sure the date,
但一定会首先告知你
but you'll be the first to know if any
大卫 我希望你不会觉得我在监视你
Oh, David, I hope you don't think I'm checking up on you.
我只是路过 不,不
I was just passing by. No, no.
太体贴周到了 对不起 我还没穿好衣服
It was very considerate. I'm sorry I'm not dressed.
反正我也不久留 除非有什么事我能
Oh, I couldn't stay in any case, unless there's something I can
我守住大院 给你发信♥号♥♥
I'll hold the fort or send up a flare.
亲爱的 如果有什么事的话 别犹豫直接说
Okay? Well, don't hesitate, dear, if there's anything at all.
上帝保佑 你也一样
God bless. You too.
再次感谢
Thanks again!
昨晚你在逃跑的时候
Last night, when you were running
你一定会记得你要去哪里吧
You must have had some idea where you were going.
我在洛杉矶有个姑妈
Mmm, I got this sort of aunt, you know, up in LA.
她和我妈基本不来往
She won't even talk to my mother.
我想她会给收留我的
I guess she'd put me up, all right.
不过我得承认 我更喜欢这里
Though I must admit, I like it better here.
你不能在此久留
Well, you can't stay here.
另一方面 你也不能就这么走了
On the other hand, you can't just leave.
不能这样走
Not like that.
嗯
Mmm.
如果我能从这借点什么的话
Well, if I could borrow something.
过后我可以从我姑妈那里寄回来
I can mail it back from my aunt's.
也许你老婆有什么旧东西准备扔掉
Maybe your wife's got some old thing she's ready to throw away.
自从我认识她以来 她从来没有扔掉过任何东西
As long as I've known her, she's never thrown a thing away.
况且 你和她穿的尺寸不一样
Anyway, she's not your size.
她穿多大码 7
What size is she? Seven.
这边请
This way, please.
现在 这些是7码
Now, these are the 7s.
有什么颜色要求吗
Any particular color?
哦 只要潮一些就好
Oh, just something cool.
这个 也许可以
This one, maybe.
嗯 很明智
Mmm. Very nice.
结实耐穿
Practical, too.
快干性的 很好
Drip-dry. Fine.
不需要熨烫 很好 我就要它了
Needs no ironing. Fine. I'll take it.
我还需要一些其他的东西
Uh, I'll need some other things, too.
你有你妻子的其他尺寸吗
Do you have the rest of your wife's measurements?
有
Yes.
请稍等
Just a moment.
大卫 我从没想过能在女士内衣专区
Oh, David, I never thought I'd find you
遇到你
in ladies underwear.
你好 佩吉
Hi, Peggy.
别担心 我会替你保密的
Don't worry, I'll keep your secret.
噢
Ooh!
来看看这是啥
What is it?
给弗吉妮娅来个惊喜是吗
A surprise for Virginia?
大卫 7码的吗她穿不进去吧
David, a size 7? She'll never squeeze into that.
我不确定我们有没有大一号♥的裙子
Well, I'm not sure that we have that dress in a larger size.
没关系
However It's all right.
如果不合身 她随时可以换
If it doesn't fit she can always exchange it.
大卫 相信我 哦,请佩吉
Oh, David, believe me. Oh, Peggy, please.
我承认我在女士专区完全不适应
I admit I'm completely out of my element here.
我只想拿点东西就撤
All I want is to grab something and run.
好吧哦 亲爱的 当然了
Okay? Oh, darling, of course.
不,不 这件挺可爱的 她会喜欢的
No, no. It's lovely. She'll love it.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉 我刚想起来我给
I'm sorry, I just remembered I gotta put
停车计费器续费
a nickel in the parking meter.
我等会儿回来拿
I'll be back for these.
很高兴见到你 佩格
Nice to have seen you, Peg. You too.
我靓不靓
Well, Am I terrific?
这个词在合适不过了
That's the word.
哦,大卫 这一切太美好了
Oh, David. Everything's so creamy!
快把我叫醒吧 我从没这么开心过
Oh, kill me quick, I never had it so good.
我该怎么说呢
What'll I do?
我是说 只是说声谢谢听起来好无力
I mean, just to say thank you just sounds so nothing.
对我来说很满意了
It sounds fine to me.
你没回来时 我还怕你不会回来了
When you didn't come back I was scared you wouldn't.
什么不回来那不就房♥子留给你了
What? And leave you my house?
但这就是我信任你的原因 因为你信任我
But that's why I trusted you, 'cause you trusted me.
我从为如此信任过谁
And that's something I never did,
从来没有 任何人都没有
not ever, not anyone.
我对你有如此的好感
But I feel so shiny good about you.
对一切都是
About everything!
无比美好的感觉
Like wonderful!
大卫 我现在真是飞一般的感觉
Oh, David, I'm really flying.
新衣服 新鞋子 一切都是新的
New clothes, new shoes, new everything.
坐在一辆宽敞的豪车里
Riding in a big, new car.
一会儿你可以坐更大的车了
Well, now you can ride in a bigger one.
公交站到了
Here's the bus stop.
但愿是
It would be.
我就知道美好的感觉不会长久的 一切都如此
Well, I knew it couldn't last. Nothing does.
你也不会这么想吧 你还有事情要做
You wouldn't want it to. You've got things to do.
要踏上新的旅程
Places to go.
拿着
Here.
电影精选列表